Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. Update! 5th December

Postby nnnddt » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:16 am

no, the one with tentacles inside. Fir find her you need to have pleased her in your first mission.
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skullhammer123 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:00 am

how do i move saves to new updates? ive decided to restart but for the future is there a way to move saves?
Skullhammer123
Been posting for a bit

Postby jedsho1234 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:34 am

Simply copy the save folder from the last version (or version you want the saves from) and paste into the latest version
jedsho1234
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaybeezy » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:22 am

Okay. So I have a number of questions/concerns. Some of these may have already been brought up before (I didn't look super thoroughly through all posts from page 40+ put I did scan through them) so if one of these questions has already been answered just ignore it or point me to the answer comment.
1. Where/How do I find Elise? My current impression is that you find her at a training camp, but I have no idea where that is. I thought it would be in the forest but it just goes in one side and out the other without letting me explore.

2. There are no digestion sounds. I first noticed with the bunnygirl in the inn in Raleigh city. I say a youtube video of that scene long ago (before youtube deleted almost every channel with decent vore content) and it clearly had digestion sounds, specifically the sort of sliding, squelching one. Also when I first played the game it had the sounds. When I played it recently it only had the swallowing sound effect for when she swallowed but after that it was silent. For all other vore scenes, I have been unable to hear any digestion sfx, only burps and (when relevant) swallows. Why is this? How do I fix this? I do have bg music off because it's annoying to me, is that somehow the cause?

3. Can someone please make a brief list of all possible encounters, the locations where they occur, and the prerequisites? For example:
Ogre Queen: Ogrim camp, must first spend the night at the castle after warning the ruler. (Prey, fatal and nonfatal.)
Maid: Raleigh, must first interact with her in the garden/courtyard of the library then go to her house. (Prey, fatal and nonfatal, Pred, fatal and nonfatal.)
Bunnygirl: Raleigh (Inn), must first obtain shrinking potion. (Prey, fatal.)
If someone could compile a simple list like that for everyone, that would be really helpful.

4. To Mysta specifically: Can there be a different option for the "negotiation," where instead of all of those characters just dying pointlessly they can reform with you because your reformer caught them with you (you would need at least 5 regens and perhaps have some other qualification). I already have an idea for how this could work very simply:
When you wake up, there is some dialogue wherein Mysti says something to the effect of "Oh, wow! The regenerator must have caught them with me and used up four more charges to bring them back. I guess I'll leave and let them wake up when they're ready. Meanwhile, I have X regenerations left, but I can get more by eating some tasty snacks!"
If this happens, the scene where the ruler accuses you of betraying them and having Prysm eat you simply does not happen, and those characters go back to their respective territories. This satisfies people who are perfectly fine with the current way it is and with the interrogation afterwards, because all they need to do is ensure they have less than 5 regens before doing the scene, and it satisfies those of us who prefer to NOT have all of these characters we're starting to get to know just die randomly. It makes it feel like literally everything you've done so far was pointless plotwise and all you've succeeded in doing is removing characters to interact with rather than actually advancing the story in a positive way. It left a bad taste in my mouth and made the game feel too dark and depressing. Please at least CONSIDER making a similar change so we can interact with those characters again. I don't mean to sound like a complainer or someone who's offended that someone else's creation isn't exactly the way I like, I just am seriously bothered by this forced scene and would like to see another option.

5. Is there an actual dragon you can interact with? I noticed them talk about it in Raven Hollow but am unsure where it is supposed to be or if it's just an excuse to make the town be destroyed.

All that said, I think it's still a good game and fun to play. Good job, Mysta.
Jaybeezy
Been posting for a bit

Postby AngelofHell64 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:54 pm

Jaybeezy wrote:5. Is there an actual dragon you can interact with? I noticed them talk about it in Raven Hollow but am unsure where it is supposed to be or if it's just an excuse to make the town be destroyed.

Spoiler: show
Regarding the talks about the dragon, there was a previous Mysta's Myst adventure made in RPGMaker VX Ace, hence why this is MMA2 and not just MMA, which followed the story of a redhead by the name of Mystris or just Myst for short. In said game you could encounter a dragon girl in the forest and later encounter her again at the volcano which was her home. In the best possible ending in the game said dragon girl would fly away with Myst after the end game boss battles. Some context as to why that dragon girl probably destroyed Raven Hollow is because Myst used to live there technically, she was Rachel's roommate at the time(which Rachel will mention, while also mentioning how her previous roommate left along with the dragon girl that destroyed the town). The dragon girl isn't in the game yet though(assuming she will eventually be in the game), I assume she'll either be found at the volcano like in the last game or at the castle in the snow area up above everything, depending on if Myst is still living with her as well as if the dragon girl moved in with Myst or if Myst moved in with the dragon.
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby No-One » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Can we eat Pinkie yet?
No-One
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:07 pm

No-One wrote:Can we eat Pinkie yet?

No, not yet.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Bautunnick » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:21 am

Azirovka wrote:

No, not yet.

And hopefully will never be able to :D
Bautunnick
Been posting for a bit

Postby Skullhammer123 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:37 am

i don't understand why people like her, she makes me want to light her on fire then throw her into a sulfur pit. you guys are actually nuts for liking her. i might actually go crazy myself if i don't get to kill her.
Skullhammer123
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:50 am

Skullhammer123 wrote:i don't understand why people like her, she makes me want to light her on fire then throw her into a sulfur pit. you guys are actually nuts for liking her. i might actually go crazy myself if i don't get to kill her.

You know it's fair enough that you dislike her, but you don't need to trow shade on others for that just ask for the ability to finally deal with her be implemented..
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:03 am

Hansony wrote:
Skullhammer123 wrote:i don't understand why people like her, she makes me want to light her on fire then throw her into a sulfur pit. you guys are actually nuts for liking her. i might actually go crazy myself if i don't get to kill her.

You know it's fair enough that you dislike her, but you don't need to trow shade on others for that just ask for the ability to finally deal with her be implemented..

He has a point, even though i hate her too :D .
Azirovka
Participator

Postby sansuki » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:59 am

altruist wrote:
Azirovka wrote:

No, not yet.

And hopefully will never be able to :D

I'm going to level with y'all- Pinkie being perfect and unstoppable is a big part of why I stopped downloading updates. It just... stopped being fun for me, despite the rest of the game being great. :(
sansuki
---

Postby Tilalumtar » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:11 pm

sansuki wrote:
Azirovka wrote:

No, not yet.

I'm going to level with y'all- Pinkie being perfect and unstoppable is a big part of why I stopped downloading updates. It just... stopped being fun for me, despite the rest of the game being great. :(

Well, you can actually respawn and come back every time. Pinkie can't. If that doesn't make you more unstoppable and perfect than her, I don't know what will.
And I, for myself, like exactly that attitude of hers. She was a character I will always remember when thinking about mma1 and I really loved that chara.
And the scene at her own mansion was just epic.

I like her. I like the cockiness. I think that this character just makes the whole series more enjoyable.

Won't say anything against you, if you don't like her. But I for my part wouldn't want her to get deleted from the (side-)storyline, because she is just more than entertaining.
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkdino » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:16 pm

Game is awesome as it is! Don't change anything!
darkdino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tilalumtar » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:42 pm

darkdino wrote:Game is awesome as it is! Don't change anything!

Exactly! (But we still want cool updates :evil: )
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tilalumtar » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:45 pm

By the way. Anyone wondering where Version v0.53 is, because it isn't in the links at the start page: https://mega.nz/#!7pw13KYB!mZvHCj3uK1ci ... s2DDb7pYfs

There you go. Just look some pages back. It sometimes just lays there in the replies of mysta. :)
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirovka » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:03 pm

I don't know about Pinkie being killable, I mean she did get eaten in every ending in MMA1. (maybe she has some power like Mysti)
Azirovka
Participator

Postby ohhellothere » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:42 pm

Jaybeezy wrote:1. Where/How do I find Elise? My current impression is that you find her at a training camp, but I have no idea where that is. I thought it would be in the forest but it just goes in one side and out the other without letting me explore.

2. There are no digestion sounds. I first noticed with the bunnygirl in the inn in Raleigh city. I say a youtube video of that scene long ago (before youtube deleted almost every channel with decent vore content) and it clearly had digestion sounds, specifically the sort of sliding, squelching one. Also when I first played the game it had the sounds. When I played it recently it only had the swallowing sound effect for when she swallowed but after that it was silent. For all other vore scenes, I have been unable to hear any digestion sfx, only burps and (when relevant) swallows. Why is this? How do I fix this? I do have bg music off because it's annoying to me, is that somehow the cause?

if you haven't figured out yet
To get to the training camp you have to talk to the guild trainer on the right after she does the lecture(which you have to talk to her after joining the guild to start) then you'll be able to head to the camp, you'll get some dialogue from Elise, then you can find her sitting to the right of the tents.
I can't tell from the way you worded it but if you meant finding her second scene, you have to get her to go to the guild hall (I'm pretty sure you have to lose Hera to Pinkie first to get her to leave though) by letting her eat you at the training camp (Digestion isn't mandatory) then you'll find her back at the guild hall on the right side in the first row of desks
The training camp can be found again by going to the forest where the large tree is and interacting with the Tent (The forest is near the crashed ship)

2.The digestion sounds are considered background music. I can relate to how annoying the loud ass music can be.
ohhellothere
Been posting for a bit

Postby WhatBigTeeth » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:28 pm

Azirovka wrote:I don't know about Pinkie being killable, I mean she did get eaten in every ending in MMA1. (maybe she has some power like Mysti)

Speaking of endings, what I liked about Mysta's oldest game is that after you beat the last boss you can offer yourself up to the centaur ally. I'd love something like that again in this game. I mean Pinkie sure wants to digest us, why not toss the regens and let her once our work is done?
on that note I wish she had some unique 0 regen dialogues like some other characters. AFAIK she doesn't have any?
Me idea was solely around Pink, but I'd be okay with a number of preds to finish up in as an optional epilogue.
WhatBigTeeth
Somewhat familiar

Postby Amnael » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:35 am

WhatBigTeeth wrote:Speaking of endings, what I liked about Mysta's oldest game is that after you beat the last boss you can offer yourself up to the centaur ally.

Huh ? After you beat the last boss in the first game the epilogue starts... how would you still offer yourself ?
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game