Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. V0.23 2nd Sept

Postby Niggle » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:18 pm

Some longer drawn out vore scenes might be nice, sort of like what was done in that old Rina's Journey game (i may have been playing it again recently).
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:37 am

mysta wrote:Mini update! V0.23

Nice update! That new pred scene really pulled all the right strings for me. Here's silent hoping the mother also changes her mind after that little present landed in her lap and comes offer herself up to you just before you leave the city. I mean family has gotta stick together, right? :lol:
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby thyladras » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:48 am

hello, what's is "added Fae" ? from changelog ?

thx
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:56 am

how far does the game go? i went to the village north of the river (2 times and got both scenes).
but now i cant find anything else. the guy leader in the castle hasnt updated to say anything else.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Xorus777 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:00 am

Can you upload the latest patch on Google Drive or Dropbox?
Xorus777
New to the forum

Postby CoCoDu111 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:21 pm

my favorite scenes are with the succubus (the one that absorbs us with her tail) and also with the maid who hid and that after we can find her in her house to eat or eat and also with her sister or we can do sexual intercourse and eating (and digerating if you have more resurrection) in the hotel. I hope that there will be a new scene for them I really adore ^^ (as for example we can eat (by oraly or by her pussy as she did (she could let us choose) her sister by making sex ^^.
Oh another thing, would it be possible to add backups? For a score is not much.
CoCoDu111
New to the forum

Postby HyperlinkError » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:21 pm

wew my boy the pink chick and the public prey bits like with the harpy and naga are crazy awesome. really using the game engine to its fullest potential
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Postby nick222238 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:37 pm

Why is there a limit to save slots? I like having all the possible scenes in my saves. 20 isn't enough for that. I tried to just make separate files for different save files to get around it but now I can't save AT ALL.... the first mysta myst didn't have a limit to the saves so I'm lost on why this one would.
nick222238
New to the forum

Postby CoCoDu111 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:48 pm

tottaly agree ^^
CoCoDu111
New to the forum

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:42 pm

how can you edit stats of character because I want to and is it possible to beat devi
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:16 am

JAIDEN2207 wrote:how can you edit stats of character because I want to and is it possible to beat devi

It's impossible to beat Devi.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nekiame » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:26 am

nick222238 wrote:Why is there a limit to save slots? I like having all the possible scenes in my saves. 20 isn't enough for that. I tried to just make separate files for different save files to get around it but now I can't save AT ALL.... the first mysta myst didn't have a limit to the saves so I'm lost on why this one would.

It is because of RPGMaker MV. It has a lower amount of saves for some reason and to my knowledge, there is no way to increase the amount right now. RPGMaker VX Ace had more save files available.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby nick222238 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:47 am

Nekiame wrote:
nick222238 wrote:Why is there a limit to save slots? I like having all the possible scenes in my saves. 20 isn't enough for that. I tried to just make separate files for different save files to get around it but now I can't save AT ALL.... the first mysta myst didn't have a limit to the saves so I'm lost on why this one would.

It is because of RPGMaker MV. It has a lower amount of saves for some reason and to my knowledge, there is no way to increase the amount right now. RPGMaker VX Ace had more save files available.

That's unfortunate. Still can't save as well...
nick222238
New to the forum

Postby xwrath » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:48 am

nick222238 wrote:
Nekiame wrote:

That's unfortunate. Still can't save as well...

if you have MV this should help http://yanfly.moe/2016/05/13/yep-100-save-core/ since I can't use the editor for now can't check the compatibility with this project
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:25 am

xwrath wrote: if you have MV this should help http://yanfly.moe/2016/05/13/yep-100-save-core/ since I can't use the editor for now can't check the compatibility with this project

Lol, I've actually already added this in on the beta that's on Patreon at the moment. Arbitrarily, I've increased the amount to 40 saves, give a heads up if more is desirable. :-D

Next update should come out Friday or so. :)

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zolatul » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:40 pm

Hey, mysta, I'm having issues downloading through Mega (only have phone data right now and mega doesn't like phones, tried the app on a previous one and it bricked it, xc), so I was wondering if there was a possible alternate download available? It's fine if not, I'll just have to wait until I can get WiFi hooked up and download through the comp itself. Hope everything's going well for ya.
"Born in darkness, die in darkness..."
Creed of the... I dunno, just made it up. :P
Zolatul
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:38 am

Try to use your phone as mobile wi fi spot.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zolatul » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:42 am

Unfortunately, I tried that, but my hotspot likes to drop randomly and mega doesn't take kindly to the connection going in and out randomly, xP

I'll just wait until I can get WiFi set up properly, sorry for any hassle.
"Born in darkness, die in darkness..."
Creed of the... I dunno, just made it up. :P
Zolatul
Been posting for a bit

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. V0.24 29th Sept

Postby mysta » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:07 pm

Woo, new update!

Get it here:
https://mega.nz/#!qxoDST6a!lFEhzTpzinSV ... ghq9xwcowU

Part 1 of the guild update I'm still working on. To find the new content talk to female guild trainer after seeing her lecture (after you've joined the guild) SAVE beforehand! It's unfinished so you will be trapped there (unless you get eaten :lol: )
Full spoilery changelog in original post.

Enjoy!

Mysta

P.S. Looks like the patrons have voted for the maid scene to get some bonus variation, so look forward to that in the next update or so. :-D
Other than that, I'll be working on the second half of this guild storyline this month, before getting back to 'main quest' stuff. Anything else fun you'd like to see happen on the excursion?
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. V0.24 29th Sept

Postby Sinistral » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:01 pm

Can't seem to initiate dialogue with the trainer after the first scene. She just doesn't respond to any kind of interaction.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game