Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. New update! 2nd Octo

Postby 626626626 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:48 pm

where saves are stored?
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:40 pm

626626626 wrote:where saves are stored?

Read the comments below
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HollowSnack » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:13 pm

mysta wrote:
Prodi wrote:Oh, yikes! RPG Maker is such a pain sometimes. This is definitely a bug. I looked around a bit and it seems the new version of RPG Maker doesn't get along with mysta's old project files. That said, fixing the savegame location is easy. In fact, for anyone who's bothered by having the savegames on their drive root, you can fix it yourself in a few simple steps:
1. Open any text editor you like. Notepad will do just fine. From the menu, select File->Open.
2. Make sure it is showing all files (change from 'Textfiles' to 'All Files' in the bottom right corner of the window).
3. Now find the game folder. Inside is a folder called 'www' and inside that is a folder called 'js'. Inside it is a bunch of files. Open the file called 'rpg_managers.js'.
4. Now press ctrl+f on your keyboard to open the search window and search for this line:
return decodeURIComponent(path);
5. Change that line to look like this:
return decodeURIComponent('./' + path);
6. Save the file and run the game. The saves should be back in their usual location.

I tried this method and my game was stuck in a black screen on load up, can I have some help?
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Prodi » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:48 am

HollowSnack wrote:I tried this method and my game was stuck in a black screen on load up, can I have some help?

Sorry for the late reply! If you're getting a black screen without any error message, all I can say is you must've made a mistake when editing the file. That or you're using an older version of the game. Make sure you're using version 0.52 from the first post of this thread.

I guess it can be a bit tricky to do the editing if you're inexperienced with this stuff. The only other help I could offer is to upload my fixed file somewhere so you only need to download it and put it into the game folder. I guess I'll do that once I get the chance, probably later today.

Edit: Okay, here's my own fixed file. Just download it and overwrite the one in your game's js directory:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DcS_Z5OZPHHwIWic1fMvqnAFYEDU9F1x/view?usp=sharing

If that doesn't work either, I really don't know what else I could do to help :(
Prodi
New to the forum

Postby gullvy » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:56 am

I'm curious. Where are the images used for the Empress from?
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:58 pm

gullvy wrote:I'm curious. Where are the images used for the Empress from?

after u warned the ogrims and centaurs than u have go back to the king and tell him, than he will tell u there u have to go
(sorry if u cant understand all of it what i wrote)
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gullvy » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:08 pm

Thanks, but that wasn't what I asked about at all. I've already been through the scene and have completed all there is to do so far, I was more so wondering where the images come from. For example, the images of the naga in New Krish come from the game "Monster Girl Quest," so I was wondering where the image used for the empress has been taken from.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Devidra » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:43 pm

gullvy wrote:Thanks, but that wasn't what I asked about at all. I've already been through the scene and have completed all there is to do so far, I was more so wondering where the images come from. For example, the images of the naga in New Krish come from the game "Monster Girl Quest," so I was wondering where the image used for the empress has been taken from.

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post& ... id=1520046

Here's one version of the pic. Appears to be Shadman's work.
Devidra
New to the forum

Postby sojonin » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:29 am

2littlebigcreepers wrote:Seriously? So it's all in vain?! That is just great! I'm wasting my time then! In the previous game you could win but here you loose anyway. Absolutely great story telling. <Sarcasm.

How do you win the first Myst Adventure? I get to the final sister fight and lose to the mother every time.
sojonin
New to the forum

Postby Azirovka » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:35 pm

I wonder will we see a multiple same size prey scene with Mysti as pred ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:25 am

God. I forgot why I stopped playing this.

The mandatory Digestions in this game are so infuriating.

I don't have any more people to eat. I CANT REGENERATE!

The fact that this game demands multiple regenerations to progress the story, and it's never clear which ones you have to go through to progress is just stupid.

Either you save Regenerations like a Squirll saves for the winter, or you just can't complete the game.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:42 am

Anesthetic wrote:God. I forgot why I stopped playing this.

The fact that this game demands multiple regenerations to progress the story, and it's never clear which ones you have to go through to progress is just stupid.

Either you save Regenerations like a Squirll saves for the winter, or you just can't complete the game.

Before say it's stupid, you would have read the subject, you would know that there is a way to have as much regeneration as you want, of course I will not tell you where or how, it will make you look a little.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:22 am

Ryuu27 wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:God. I forgot why I stopped playing this.

Before say it's stupid, you would have read the subject, you would know that there is a way to have as much regeneration as you want, of course I will not tell you where or how, it will make you look a little.

What is "The Subject"?

Is that an in game menu, is that a post in this thread?

And no it is stupid. I don't care if there is some Trick to infinite regenerations. If it's not UP Front so it can't be missed then then it's still stupid.

God help you if it's some file you have to edit. Because that has nothing to do with anything. Any game can be hacked, that doesn't make a flaw about it better.

If it's just some setting that can be toggled that's one thing, though without an in game direction it might as well be useless, and if it's some character who can be eaten over and over or something on that order thats more a bug then an actual remedy.

So yeah it doesn't matter what it turns out to be it's stupid.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:13 am

Responce is in this thread, and if it's so stupid, don't play, it's all.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:06 am

Ryuu27 wrote:Responce is in this thread, and if it's so stupid, don't play, it's all.

Notice how I said I had stopped playing already because of this.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lypo » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:02 am

Anesthetic wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:Responce is in this thread, and if it's so stupid, don't play, it's all.

You do know you can get as many regenerations as you want from the woman who CVs you in the bar right? The forced digestions aren't really a problem.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:13 am

lypo wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:

You do know you can get as many regenerations as you want from the woman who CVs you in the bar right? The forced digestions aren't really a problem.

Nope didn't know that, and I shouldn't have to, to be able to complete this game.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:06 am

You do realise that the game is not finished yet ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:09 pm

Azirovka wrote:You do realise that the game is not finished yet ?

Of course I get that, and that changes nothing. I should not be required to know of an easily missed exploit, to complete any fraction of the game.

You should not be able to so quickly screw your self and have to go back hours in saves just playing the main story.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:23 pm

This is why I save my game a lot. :D
Azirovka
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game