Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.69420 7th Feb.

Postby voidrunner » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:06 am

UBFanDrake wrote:Make sure you are using version 69420

I downloaded version 69420. I did transfer over the files from the last folder to transfer over my saves though
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirovka » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:15 am

I would be dissapointed if the one to eat Pinkie would not be Mysti. (Either way I would be happy if she gets eaten in the end). :D
Azirovka
Participator

Postby UBFanDrake » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:46 pm

voidrunner wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:Make sure you are using version 69420

I downloaded version 69420. I did transfer over the files from the last folder to transfer over my saves though

i transferred the entire save folder over and had no trouble at all with it
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Hansony » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:37 am

voidrunner wrote:I downloaded version 69420. I did transfer over the files from the last folder to transfer over my saves though

Only the save folder right? if you transfer all the files then you are overwriting the new files and probably deleting the new scenes or at least the part of the files which has changed a "path not available yet" to an actual scene.
Of cause if you are only transferring the save file then try downloading again, extract to a new place (I would suggest a temp folder on the desktop) and transfer just the save file there to test if it works now.
If it does then try moving it where you would usually put it and see if it still works, if it does then you probably made a mistake earlier when ether downloading, extracting or transferring.
If it doesn't work (at any stage of this) then that's worth mentioning as that could ether be an incompatibility with the way your PC is set up and something in the program or with some of the coding and the pathing from where you place it.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mibankai1171 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:01 pm

Tunknownusert wrote:
Rhakark wrote:We can eat Charlotte at some point? Has it been so long I just don't remember?

Spoiler: show
To eat her, go to the guild area, and train the mage on second floor. While training her, talk to charlotte. She will agree to training as well.

I don't see anyone on the second floor in my game, if you are passed the arena is it to late do you need an earlier save?
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yoshi174 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:59 pm

Hansony wrote:
voidrunner wrote:I downloaded version 69420. I did transfer over the files from the last folder to transfer over my saves though

Only the save folder right? if you transfer all the files then you are overwriting the new files and probably deleting the new scenes or at least the part of the files which has changed a "path not available yet" to an actual scene.
Of cause if you are only transferring the save file then try downloading again, extract to a new place (I would suggest a temp folder on the desktop) and transfer just the save file there to test if it works now.
If it does then try moving it where you would usually put it and see if it still works, if it does then you probably made a mistake earlier when ether downloading, extracting or transferring.
If it doesn't work (at any stage of this) then that's worth mentioning as that could ether be an incompatibility with the way your PC is set up and something in the program or with some of the coding and the pathing from where you place it.

I have copy and pasted the save folder for the past like 10 versions now and I've never had a problem getting the new scenes to trigger. They need to be sure they are moving the saves folder from the previous version to the new one and not doing some merge folders bullshit.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby mysta » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:27 am

mibankai1171 wrote:
Tunknownusert wrote:
Rhakark wrote:We can eat Charlotte at some point? Has it been so long I just don't remember?

Spoiler: show
To eat her, go to the guild area, and train the mage on second floor. While training her, talk to charlotte. She will agree to training as well.

I don't see anyone on the second floor in my game, if you are passed the arena is it to late do you need an earlier save?

You need to go through the guild storyline. See the walkthrough on the first post.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby syIph » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:07 pm

there is a bug once you eat both new recruit in the mercenary guild...you cannot leave the dragoon guild ,the door trigger disappear and you keep having the fully digested needing to ...''help them out'' status for charlotte
syIph
New to the forum

Postby frosthunter » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:38 pm

where is the guild pink hair chief ? i dont find her when charllote joins the guild
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby hydranoid2009 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:07 am

frosthunter wrote:where is the guild pink hair chief ? i dont find her when charllote joins the guild

Yeah I also need to know where best girl has been lurking after the initiation
hydranoid2009
New to the forum

Postby Azirovka » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:14 pm

hydranoid2009 wrote:
frosthunter wrote:where is the guild pink hair chief ? i dont find her when charllote joins the guild

Yeah I also need to know where best girl has been lurking after the initiation

Prob drinking in the tavern ( and hating Futas). :D
Azirovka
Participator

Postby mysta » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:08 pm

Turns out there's a Charlotte training (repeat) AV variation that I added a while back and forgot to mention. Put in the changelog. :lol:

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LemonBarb » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:21 pm

Glance wise, if only to on/off 'dab' for some side vore scenes. There's only two things I wish (as a non-patreon , due time wise.) for there to be finished...

One, the "Alice naga/snake" scene, wish there's totally a possible option, to feed oneself to her snake body. :P

Two, deertaur unbirth scene. Wish the "stay inside her" option is later expanded on/finished. Either as a "cum digestion" option, or a "biological digestion/regression" (if not 'entrapment') option instead...
LemonBarb
Been posting for a bit

Postby mrmumiya » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:21 am

How to defeat Nevi (woman with cock 8O ) in the Elf tower? Is it possible to improve the characters stats before this battle? And I need to safe the Elf)
mrmumiya
New to the forum

Postby bearofg » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:23 pm

mrmumiya wrote:How to defeat Nevi (woman with cock 8O ) in the Elf tower? Is it possible to improve the characters stats before this battle? And I need to safe the Elf)

If you do the quest line for the adventure's guild you get an agility you can use during battle, it does increased damage. If you have that ability and only use it and attack you should be able to beat her before she digests the elf. I will say, if you save the elf right now there is not really any pay off. Do correct me if I am wrong.
bearofg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Liiafa » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:24 am

Surely one of the best vore games!
Liiafa
New to the forum

Postby mrmumiya » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:57 am

Does anyone have all of the game saves before vore? And how can I install this saves in new version?
mrmumiya
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:51 pm

Guild questline is bugged for me after the training camp. The event after you return dosent happen i am unsure if i missed something or you need to be a certian way through the game
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:13 pm

Dotsu wrote:Guild questline is bugged for me after the training camp. The event after you return dosent happen i am unsure if i missed something or you need to be a certian way through the game

Did you talk to Pinky in the inn after exiting the training camp ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:49 am

Azirovka wrote:Did you talk to Pinky in the inn after exiting the training camp ?

I didnt it was not part of the guide.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game