Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.66 31st Aug.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.65 19th June.

Postby Azirovka » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:45 am

toszur123 wrote:is there any codes ?


Nope. Try a save editor.
User avatar
Azirovka
Participator
 
Posts: 203
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:08 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.65 19th June.

Postby Falcon79x » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:26 am

Can anyone help me?i escaped the arena and im with girl who saved me.but dont know where to go next
Falcon79x
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:58 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.66 31st Aug.

Postby mysta » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:05 pm

Update! Ge it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f3wdngl2e ... 6.zip/file
or https://mega.nz/file/X9pUCCAS#_E24xCMF1 ... PTdM4ud1oY

New stuff is:
Spoiler: show
More from Sali ub scene. Some in her apartment some in amusosphere. Additional repeat variation to Raleigh city trap scene, additional variation to blue alien scene. Other small additions/fixes.


Enjoy!

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for bonus content! https://patreon.com/user?u=4610958&utm_ ... atorshare2
User avatar
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.66 31st Aug.

Postby HavocLordX » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:10 pm

Anybody got a gallery of savefiles for the Amusosphere...?
User avatar
HavocLordX
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:30 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.66 31st Aug.

Postby brrt » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:19 pm

Hi how are you? I have error with the savedate above. Should i start it from 0?
User avatar
brrt
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:50 pm
Location: Venezuela

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.65 19th June.

Postby mysta » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:18 am

Falcon79x wrote:Can anyone help me? I escaped the arena and I'm with girl who saved me, but don't know where to go next

This is just about as far as the game goes. You can have some fun in the camp or talk to her for an option to be teleported back to the map.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for bonus content! https://patreon.com/user?u=4610958&utm_ ... atorshare2
User avatar
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.65 19th June.

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:15 am

mysta wrote:
Falcon79x wrote:Can anyone help me? I escaped the arena and I'm with girl who saved me, but don't know where to go next

This is just about as far as the game goes. You can have some fun in the camp or talk to her for an option to be teleported back to the map.

Mysta

I think that option did u delet, u can just fuck with her but getting outside of the is not any longer in the game
User avatar
Archangel64
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:43 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.65 19th June.

Postby mysta » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:28 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
mysta wrote:
Falcon79x wrote:Can anyone help me? I escaped the arena and I'm with girl who saved me, but don't know where to go next

This is just about as far as the game goes. You can have some fun in the camp or talk to her for an option to be teleported back to the map.
Mysta

I think that option did u delet, u can just fuck with her but getting outside of the is not any longer in the game

Looks to be still there. Talk to her and select 'give me a bit'.
Support me on Patreon for bonus content! https://patreon.com/user?u=4610958&utm_ ... atorshare2
User avatar
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.66 31st Aug.

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:46 pm

mysta, nothing happens, u can talk to again, but the options are the same
User avatar
Archangel64
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:43 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.66 31st Aug.

Postby Azirovka » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:07 pm

The option to leave works for me.
User avatar
Azirovka
Participator
 
Posts: 203
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:08 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.66 31st Aug.

Postby Skittles209 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:18 pm

There was a video showing that your guild rival can unbirth you. Anyone know how can I get to that? And the option to leave requires you to talk to your owner.
User avatar
Skittles209
Participator
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:15 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.66 31st Aug.

Postby mysta » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:57 am

Skittles209 wrote:There was a video showing that your guild rival can unbirth you. Anyone know how can I get to that? And the option to leave requires you to talk to your owner.

There is a partial ub scene if you talk to her while she's digesting another guild member. For full UB she must be promoted to guild trainer and Elise must be at the guild. Talk to Elise. See walkthrough on original post for more details. You may be thinking of MMA1 too.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for bonus content! https://patreon.com/user?u=4610958&utm_ ... atorshare2
User avatar
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.66 31st Aug.

Postby silve60 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:16 am

Hello, I'm trying to find the Arena Mistress AV scene, yet I cannot find it in the amusosphere.
silve60
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:23 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.66 31st Aug.

Postby Azirovka » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:21 am

silve60 wrote:Hello, I'm trying to find the Arena Mistress AV scene, yet I cannot find it in the amusosphere.


You can only get this scene if you didnt take the regenerator from the arena. I you havent the Arena Mistress will offer to take you back and get it (you have to do the arena again)
User avatar
Azirovka
Participator
 
Posts: 203
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:08 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.66 31st Aug.

Postby Derikdon » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:07 pm

Personally my favorite character has to be the deer-taur girl. I think she's really cute. Will she ever get any new scenes or improvements or maybe even a name? I was hoping for some gurgling sounds added to her stomach scene and maybe the longer you stay the more intense the churning sounds get. Also maybe some intestinal sounds for her anal vore scene. One more thing. I think it would be a cool if when you get digested by her multiple times, she would start to like it and maybe digest you on purpose. Maybe also have some new flirty dialog when you rub her from inside and maybe have an option where you could crawl deeper into her intestines or stomach willingly.
User avatar
Derikdon
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:41 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.66 31st Aug.

Postby mysta » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:28 pm

Azirovka wrote:
silve60 wrote:Hello, I'm trying to find the Arena Mistress AV scene, yet I cannot find it in the amusosphere.

You can only get this scene if you didn't take the regenerator from the arena. I you haven't the Arena Mistress will offer to take you back and get it (you have to do the arena again)

Actually there is another one when you speak to her from in Sali

Derikdon wrote:Personally my favorite character has to be the deer-taur girl. I think she's really cute. Will she ever get any new scenes or improvements or maybe even a name? I was hoping for some gurgling sounds added to her stomach scene and maybe the longer you stay the more intense the churning sounds get. Also maybe some intestinal sounds for her anal vore scene. One more thing. I think it would be a cool if when you get digested by her multiple times, she would start to like it and maybe digest you on purpose. Maybe also have some new flirty dialog when you rub her from inside and maybe have an option where you could crawl deeper into her intestines or stomach willingly.

Sounds fun, maybe I'll get to adding more for her eventually!

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for bonus content! https://patreon.com/user?u=4610958&utm_ ... atorshare2
User avatar
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 11:15 am

Previous

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: afallenfox, Arry, bearlord42, Blaze32202, BlazeDeathammer696, bobert1234567, dartharanince, DXM01, empatheticapathy, eternalsky, FitMe, Fyr3, Grapefruitswordsman, ikerlux, Insanecheese, KazuMin, killerwolf6, meaning4, MlgDenis, Nibbles, Observer888, potatopops0324, Psycho_wolvesbane, Ragedkill, seth270, Shadowlyger, SophisticatedNoodle, t2rosa, tehnerfbear, UndertheOcean, Vilttu, wolf2121, Yuushii, Ziedine