Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:15 am

Question: When do you plan to update the browser version? 0.7?
I am super lazy and much prefer to play on my phone which the browser version supports.
I'm the current a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
User avatar
DarkPinkie
---
 
Posts: 1190
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:24 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby doomed » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:00 am

how do you activate the new scene where you lead pinkie to the trap?
also i love this update.
doomed
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 4:46 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby doomed » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:04 am

also eating charlotte seems to casuse an unbreakable loop still
doomed
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 4:46 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby Azirovka » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:15 am

doomed wrote:how do you activate the new scene where you lead pinkie to the trap?
also i love this update.


Trigger the trap once, after that go to the inn and talk to pinkie (I think she has to take over the guild first).
And here I thought we could save Hera. :(
User avatar
Azirovka
Participator
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:08 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby bobbobbob » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:50 pm

Any chance on either a mobile version or an update of the browser version :O
bobbobbob
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:29 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby mysta » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:18 am

DarkPinkie wrote:Question: When do you plan to update the browser version? 0.7?
I am super lazy and much prefer to play on my phone which the browser version supports.

bobbobbob wrote:Any chance on either a mobile version or an update of the browser version :O

Yes, either the last update in 0.6 or the start of 0.7 Should be about two updates away. Last time I put that up, I risked breaking the last version and hand to monitor the upload for like a day, which I why I don't do it more often!

doomed wrote:also eating charlotte seems to casuse an unbreakable loop still

I'm not 100% sure what you're referring to. Is this when the scene doesn't end when it should or something? I remember trying to fix something like this before, but don't experience the glitch myself. Could I have more details! Or a copy of the save + instructions on how the glitch happens.

Thanks for the comments and feedback. Feel free to join the discord as I'll be posting an update log there for a bit, to see if it's handy for me/you guys. https://discord.gg/6RTxm65

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for bonus content! https://patreon.com/user?u=4610958&utm_ ... atorshare2
User avatar
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby Ryuu27 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:26 pm

I can't get the pinkie scene with the trap (I lost in the trap and pinkie is guild trainer)
User avatar
Ryuu27
Participator
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby AeroBlaze » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:08 pm

Speak with pinkie in the bar of the inn. She should have a new option.
User avatar
AeroBlaze
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Playing with fire

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby Tankistami » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:11 am

Wait... which one's the trap scene?
I've been trying to understand for quite a while but i have no clue so far.
Tankistami
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:22 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby snowfirefly » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:37 am

Tankistami wrote:Wait... which one's the trap scene?
I've been trying to understand for quite a while but i have no clue so far.


A trap is a glowing barrel in the lower right corner of the city.
Once you die and come back there, Pinky will appear in the inn.
User avatar
snowfirefly
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:25 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby Shingami » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:58 am

How do you get to the new area with the ceantaur chief? I have moved my regen node to Ali's but none of the dialogue takes me to a new area.
User avatar
Shingami
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:46 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby Azirovka » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:05 am

Shingami wrote:How do you get to the new area with the ceantaur chief? I have moved my regen node to Ali's but none of the dialogue takes me to a new area.


Talk to the arena master (the flying lady with AV powers) and she will mention the meeting, talk to Ali and agree to go there.
User avatar
Azirovka
Participator
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:08 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby lypo » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:28 am

for some reason my saves from the old version wont work in the new version, I get failed to load img/characters/sali.png when i try to load my old save folder.
lypo
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby mysta » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:22 pm

lypo wrote:for some reason my saves from the old version wont work in the new version, I get failed to load img/characters/sali.png when i try to load my old save folder.

You must have a save where this picture is displayed, but I've used a different one in the latest version. Add this image into your MMA2\img\pictures folder.
Attachments
Sali.png
Support me on Patreon for bonus content! https://patreon.com/user?u=4610958&utm_ ... atorshare2
User avatar
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby lypo » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:02 pm

mysta wrote:
lypo wrote:for some reason my saves from the old version wont work in the new version, I get failed to load img/characters/sali.png when i try to load my old save folder.

You must have a save where this picture is displayed, but I've used a different one in the latest version. Add this image into your MMA2\img\pictures folder.
Thanks. It didnt work when i put that picture in the picture folder but it did work when i put it in the character folder.
lypo
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby mysta » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:24 am

lypo wrote:
mysta wrote:
lypo wrote:for some reason my saves from the old version wont work in the new version, I get failed to load img/characters/sali.png when i try to load my old save folder.

You must have a save where this picture is displayed, but I've used a different one in the latest version. Add this image into your MMA2\img\pictures folder.
Thanks. It didnt work when i put that picture in the picture folder but it did work when I put it in the character folder.

Ah! I updated Sali's sprite because it was using the small one when you were inside her (Sali is ~ 9ft, having genetic enhancements like Nevi and Devi).
Support me on Patreon for bonus content! https://patreon.com/user?u=4610958&utm_ ... atorshare2
User avatar
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby UnsettledTom » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:46 pm

How can you get back to the station (Ali's) after going back to the world? I can't seem to figure it out.

Edit: it's kind of weird how the centaur leaders attendants are mad at you for being a betrayer, and yet they're there with the centaur leader who is in league with the empress, at the empress' party. Also, what is the hera variation?
User avatar
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby Foxysan » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:15 am

How can I beat devi?
Foxysan
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:44 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby UBFanDrake » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:46 am

Foxysan wrote:How can I beat devi?


the first possible encounter at their camp? impossible but in the tower it is possible to win, might need a bit of luck though if ya really unlucky
UBFanDrake
Participator
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby TyrantTerry » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:37 am

I like all the added stuff but still hope for a chance of your adding more events with Rachel. :D :-D :) :o
User avatar
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:45 pm
Location: Sometimes on Aryion, things here got better for me

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: afallenfox, AFieldMouse, AllButNormal, AllSmile, bearlord42, bees123, BlackWillow73, boredom529, Bowser576, bronto87, Crazyman4567, deylera, DollyFailFail, FluffyLizardFunTime, Google [Bot], hexcorsist, iepie122, Indighost, kidarmadyl, lati65, lenny101, Menelis, Monk5Ds, MrLuigi99, MrUnnamed, stuffofthings8, Tem1, TheFetishBeast, Tyriaz, xcer12, xeno95