Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.69420 7th Feb.

Postby mysta » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:34 am

New beta is up on Patreon, so the update should be up here for you guys in a week or two!
New stuff is in the snow area, so look forward to exploring that. :-D
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.70 update! 2nd April!

Postby mysta » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:30 am

Hey all, update is up here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/a2y3i605 ... a.zip/file
New stuff is after you escape from the Alien base, talk to the castle Lord.

There's also a new Openvore beta on the Patreon along with a poll for how I should balance my time between these two projects. Check that out if you're interested in either game's future! :-D

Enjoy! :)

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:28 am

mysta wrote:Hey all, update is up here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/a2y3i605 ... a.zip/file
New stuff is after you escape from the Alien base, talk to the castle Lord.

There's also a new Openvore beta on the Patreon along with a poll for how I should balance my time between these two projects. Check that out if you're interested in either game's future! :-D

Enjoy! :)

Mysta

Awesome update, i tried it and i love it
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:26 am

After being taken out of the alien base by Ali, I went to talk to castle lord, and he still tells me to go to the forest south of the port >.>
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:07 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:After being taken out of the alien base by Ali, I went to talk to castle lord, and he still tells me to go to the forest south of the port >.>

Strange mine is ok, the only bug being with the catgirl.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:40 pm

Hey how do i access the new town'?
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby dontmindme » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:16 pm

So a few things I have questions on

1) The fairy in the tree mentions 4 fairies in the world, but I have no idea where to look and the statue repeatedly tells me about the futa in the bar event, so I cant rely on that

2) I cant seem to progress the Guild questline past the lesson after you join, do I need to progress into the story for those to open up more?

3) Do you learn any other attack types besides Seduce?
dontmindme
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:14 pm

Krunchlesnitchles wrote:Hey how do i access the new town'?

After escaping the alien base by Ali u have to go to the castle lord, after that the road to the north should be unlocked.

(Or it like me, use rpg savemaker program (not the online savemaker))
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:47 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
Krunchlesnitchles wrote:Hey how do i access the new town'?

After escaping the alien base by Ali u have to go to the castle lord, after that the road to the north should be unlocked.

(Or it like me, use rpg savemaker program (not the online savemaker))

how do i escape ? I missed a few updates
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:56 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:After being taken out of the alien base by Ali, I went to talk to castle lord, and he still tells me to go to the forest south of the port >.>

I forgot I left in the temporary way out by talking to Ali. This was only a temp route so that people wouldn't be stuck in the alien base. You actually have to work through the story at the base to progress. Check the walkthrough in the first post if you're stuck.

Krunchlesnitchles wrote:how do i escape ? I missed a few updates

walkthrough in the first post if you're stuck.

dontmindme wrote:So a few things I have questions on
1) The fairy in the tree mentions 4 fairies in the world, but I have no idea where to look and the statue repeatedly tells me about the futa in the bar event, so I cant rely on that
2) I cant seem to progress the Guild questline past the lesson after you join, do I need to progress into the story for those to open up more?
3) Do you learn any other attack types besides Seduce?

There are only 3 around at the moment, each in a different location. 2 are in towns, 1 is in a wood. No, check the walkthrough. Yes, you can learn one more in the guild storyline.

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mnbvpoiu » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:50 pm

Pretty amazing update. Succubus is cute and the animation looks pretty slick. Hope for more content with her.
mnbvpoiu
New to the forum

Postby Blaze32202 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:05 am

I can't seem to find the new catgirl scenes. A little help please?
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirovka » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:42 am

Wait, 3 fairies ? 1 is in the port town, 1 is in the woods where is the 3rd one ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby MLP4EVER » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:57 am

Where in the world is the CV scene in the new inn? The only pred in there is the catgirl and she doesn't even have a cock. I'm so confused.

Never mind. For some reason I had to go do the guild scenes first. which doesn't really make sense unless the new character is somehow a part of the guild? Like...what?
Last edited by MLP4EVER on Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
MLP4EVER
New to the forum

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:15 am

Where is the Walkthrough on first post on pg 1 all i see is change log and basic game info
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby runeguden » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:42 pm

I LOVE this new update, I hope you will be able to stay in the succubus in the future while walking around do work as her ;3
runeguden
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:50 pm

runeguden wrote:I LOVE this new update, I hope you will be able to stay in the succubus in the future while walking around do work as her ;3

Hmmm based on the words of the kings and the succubus, I think when we get to the castle we are in for an unexpected surprise.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:05 pm

I don't want to sound picky and if I do sorry, but how come when you eat someone, like the witch, Charlotte, and the neko (the new one) and you are able to let them out and when they eat you, you get digested? I just want to know that. If its lore than alright and if it's your game design than it's also alright. I feel like they can let you out after a while and if ask them to digest you, they do it. But if that's how you want it, than its fine.

Also there is a miswrite in the new cat girl oral vore scene where it says he instead of her. So yeah.
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Klyen2000 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:20 pm

I think it has to do with the personality of each character and the current situation you meet them. Charlotte for exampel sees Mysti as a rivale and who wouldnt want to get rid of competition? In addition all other living beings are just tools for her, to achieve whatever she desires at the moment, at least that's the impression I got after I did the guild storyline. The catgirl also is already pretty drunk as you speak to her and she invites you for the drinkgame. So I'm not really surprised as she was too drunken to release or even remember Mystis name in the next morning.

Also the succubus girl appeared in the bar after I tried to go through the mountain.
Klyen2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:32 am

What's the "minor vorish event" mentioned in the changelog?
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game