Talking Head (Vore RP prototype from 12.28.2020)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Talking Head (v1.20 global update from 04.28.2017)

Postby DustMane » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:57 am

2quick4u, hello! Yeah, there's certainly some progress. I almost got rid of pre-writen phrases in dialogue. Added some new formulas for procedurally-generated phrases. Also I want TH to ask player questions sometimes and adequately react to player's answer. New functions are already up, but there's a ton of debugging between me and release. Also I'm going to be out of town for 3 weeks, so new version is coming, but don't wait it very soon.

If you're talking about CV content, it's mostly taken from Tristan Hawthorne, KlinKitty, also from shared RP-logs of diffirent people. It's shame for me that I can't remember all the authors, but my personal favorites are KrasnyaKoiot and Gruine. Their style in teasing and description of scenes in RP amazes me. Damn, I'm sure there were more authors. I should take my time and add them to the list.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby SnackPup » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:30 am

Yay! Can't wait for the New content!
SnackPup
Been posting for a bit

Postby TrixietheVoracious » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:40 am

I actually found this quite enjoyable. Honestly once disposal is implemented, it'll prolly be even better though the implied one was fun. I have no idea what an equinine is, my guess equine canine hybrid of sorts but she was the funnest one for me. I'd love to make a character and writing for something like this. I absolutely found this fun and am looking forward to updates.
TrixietheVoracious
New to the forum

Postby Hansony » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:41 pm

So is this question / answer system going to be influencing the vore scenes in some way or just the flow of the overall conversations?
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Absentia » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:52 pm

TrixietheVoracious, yep equinine is equine canine hybrid, Chelsea‌‌‌‌‌ is favourite to, lol But I edited the game to make her Twilight sparkle and fall pony <3
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby DustMane » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:41 am

SnackPup, the update is almost here! :D
TrixietheVoracious, thank you very much! Sorry, right now I add almost no new scenes beacuse I'm very keen on improving the procedural generation of dialogue. I want to make my artifical pred more diverse and intelligent. Also really want to draw more people to creation of TH. My English is far frome perfect, so I'm going to create an account at GitHub or a similar site to let willing to improve TH's knowledge luggage.
Hansony, I want scenes to be generated in the same way, and I plan to do it, but dialogues are all I achieved for now.
Absentia, yay for futa ponies!
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Re: Talking Head (v1.30b unstable update from 07.22.2017)

Postby DustMane » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Last weeks were hard for me, but I was excited about updating TH, so I found time to work on it. That was many hours of editing and testing and I did a lot, but I did not manage to complete the planned workload. Now, as I said before I'm going on vacation for 3 weeks. I don't want to delay the update for another month, so here is the beta update. Many of new functions are implemented, but not used to the fullest. Nevertheless, there is something to see and test.

Talking Head 1.30 beta
- Fully generated dialogues. I spent many hours, overhauling teasing lines(yeah, again). Now there's almost no pre-written lines, TH generates them by itself. Exeption is script events with static pred's line and static player's answers. In general TH now has something about 200 basic lines each of them has 1-30 versions depending on current theme of rp. The system is not polished, so preds can say something stupid or funny sometimes, lots of debug ahead.
- Speech improvements. In the previous version TH was able to say something like "I want you to <<do something for me>>" or "I am going to <<do something to you>>". Now there's much more formulas, like "I bet you imagine yourself <<slipping down my gullet>>" or "Do you want to be <<tucked away inside my sac>>? All you need is to ask" and some more, feel free to explore it yourself.
- Scripted pronouns. Used almost nowhere, but already here. I decided to make pronouns in certain places scripted. This allows TH to flip some lines to another POV. For example, the original pred's line is: "give <<you>> a personal tour of <<my>> stomach". The system now can flip all the pronoins and use it in the player's willing answer: "give <<me>> a personal tour of <<your>> stomach". Or even if the pred talks about another victim: "give <<him>> a personal tour of <<my>> stomach". In the future the same system will help me to create the gender options for player.
- Questions. Script events. The new script is letting TH ask the player questions and understand the answers. There's just a couple of test questions, but now I can add them without writing an individual script for each.
- Options menu(wow!!!). I plan to make more options, so I decided to pack them more compactly. Also TH now remember your settings when you restart the game or close it and open again.

https://mega.nz/#!1B4x3RBa!Zj4KBI4Wx3Tc ... NecRxLDixo

Also UmiBot, the chatbot that inspired me to create my own interactive toy, is back online. It's awesomely hot and cute and voracious.
If you didn't see, go play with the bot! https://aryion.com/g4/view/405720
And support it's creator on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/Umiriko/
Attachments
dialog.jpg
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krono » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:16 pm

YAY so glad this has an update. But yeah, it does have some bugs. Right now the most gamebreaking one I found is that the wiling oral vore scenes will rarely, if ever, show up. Most of the time it will give you a blank black screen.

Everything else seems pretty amazing so far!
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DustMane » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:28 am

Krono, thank you! I love my project and when someone likes it, that makes me happy! Honestly, there's a whole bunch of bugs(doubling dialogues are back, yay!). I'm going fix it once I'm back home in mid august.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krono » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:19 pm

IStoleEverything wrote:Krono, thank you! I love my project and when someone likes it, that makes me happy! Honestly, there's a whole bunch of bugs(doubling dialogues are back, yay!). I'm going fix it once I'm back home in mid august.

I've been trying to figure out the blank screen issue by looking at the raw code. Firefox debugger gets a CSS error "Expected ":" but found "{". Declaration dropped". Says the position is 356:4, which I assumed to mean line 356; however, I simply cant visually find what it's talking about. I may just have to wait for you on this one. If I crack it I'll let you know.

The tease is real! :D :gulp:
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DustMane » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:43 pm

Krono, I think it will be easy to fix, but I am already in the bus. Honestly I feel impatient myself, because I have new ideas to improve TH. Ideas that I will be able to implement only in three weeks. AAAAAAH! :silly:
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krono » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:54 am

Do you have an idea of what it might be? I was finally able to import the whole thing into twine (didn't realize I was using the wrong version until now). I have to say, the amount of work put into this is jawdropping. Just organizing the tiles is going to take forever!
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DustMane » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:14 am

Sure I do. Calling a scene is easiest part of TH. There's a passage named "push" that checks what you and pred talked about before push happened, and depending on the result, calls a scene of sex, vore, etc. Most likely after my latest changes appeared some theme that "push" script can not deal with.
Yeah, I'm making TH for several years now, I want it to be more natural, more intelligent. If I see a hot teasing trick some writer or roleplayer shows, I want TH to repeat and even modify it. So it's growing and growing.
The secret of tiles is multiple twine projects. I think you used some script that puts all passages of twine story into a project file. Must be a hell of slideshow, when you open it!
I use six or seven project files to keep everything in order and edit without freezes.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby killer653 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:32 am

I like this quite a lot. Found a bug, though. Not sure where to report it, so I thought I'd might as well leave it here:

http://i.imgur.com/XFE4Hdo.png

Says macro not found for <<tease>>
killer653
New to the forum

Postby DustMane » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:35 am

killer653, thank you for the but report! This is caused by changes in dialogue system. I have to fix scene system and later completely rework it.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby DustMane » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:51 am

Alrighty! I'm back home and ready to get back to work on TH. While I was on the vacation, I had much to think about. And I made some decisions.
First of all, I am going to trash the current system of passages. It no longer matches the current goals of my project. Half a year ago I came with TH just for fun. Hey guys, look what I did! Now I see peole really interested in TH, interested enough to get into the code or even rewrite it. I don't really mind, it flatters me.
So... I want TH to be a serious project that will become a part of my life and work. And a serious game project can not use the fragments torn out of other authors' stories. So TH should write it's own rp posts like it does with dialogues right now. Sure TH will keep imitate the style of many awesome writers and roleplayers, but it's not going to be "copy-paste-enjoy" anymore.
This means a hell of work for me.
This means TH will be focused around vore and sex, and additional actions like trashing, quicksand and cooking will be gone at least temporarily.
This means I will have the moral right to go to Patreon with TH and wait for your support.
This does not mean I will stop developing TH without support or go into patron-only mode, no. But I think that among you there are those who prefer me sitting and developing TH instead of looking for another shitty temporary job.

I would like to know your opinion. Should I make my virtual pred something more than just a pleasant hobby? Does it have enough potential?
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:27 am

I think I already asked this, but why is Chelsea refered to as an Equinine when she appears to be a dog of some sort?

An Equine is a horse, and looking up Equinine only brought up crappier horse stuff, suggesting to me its just Equine miss-spelled.

She also seems to spntainously mutate into other characters. First she has paws, then she has scales and is refered to as Mike.

She is called a pup, but then her dick is called a horse dick, which is it?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nouvi » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:36 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:I think I already asked this

Yes you did. Twice. And others did too, actually. AND it's been answered several times, more or less. IStoleEverything even linked pictures spesifically for you to see the reference.

IStoleEverything wrote:0Anesthetic4u, I am a fan of Doug Winger's art. His main characters Pandora and Pup drive me crazy. And Pup, well, she's equinine.
http://furnication.bloobunni.com/images ... upself.jpg
http://furnication.bloobunni.com/images ... pAfrFx.jpg
So I wanted to put a similar pred into the game.

Quick question: how would you go about combining a equine and canine/lupine hybrid into a single word? IStoleEverything chose equinine. (It's not that different than Fenoxo's choice on Laquines (lagomorph-equines), yet you don't see it constantly asked there.)

Now plllllllleeeeeeeeeeease, use the topic search function next time - it exists for a reason.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:54 pm

Nouvi wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:I think I already asked this

Yes you did. Twice. And others did too, actually. AND it's been answered several times, more or less. IStoleEverything even linked pictures spesifically for you to see the reference.

IStoleEverything wrote:0Anesthetic4u, I am a fan of Doug Winger's art. His main characters Pandora and Pup drive me crazy. And Pup, well, she's equinine.
http://furnication.bloobunni.com/images ... upself.jpg
http://furnication.bloobunni.com/images ... pAfrFx.jpg
So I wanted to put a similar pred into the game.

Quick question: how would you go about combining a equine and canine/lupine hybrid into a single word? IStoleEverything chose equinine. (It's not that different than Fenoxo's choice on Laquines (lagomorph-equines), yet you don't see it constantly asked there.)

Now plllllllleeeeeeeeeeease, use the topic search function next time - it exists for a reason.

You know I never even saw the orgional reply... Guess I asked the question last time, and forgot instantainously all about the whole thing...

Also fuck you half that was a Bug Report. I think due to the way that the game constructs diolague now, it some how jumped tracks and turned Chelsea into Mike, because once it did, it was Mike from then on, and they were a Lizard not Not a dog with a Horse Dick. Multiple references to scales, though some times still paws too.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DustMane » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:39 pm

0Anesthetic4u, I will check this out. Also sometimes, if you are not willing enough, a pred can give you to one of his friends. That doesn't happen oftenly and maybe that was your case. :D
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game