Talking Head (Vore RP prototype from 12.28.2020)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Talking Head (v1.30b new RP prototype from 08.20.2017)

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:50 am

IStoleEverything wrote:Absentia, this looks like a bug in the Twine itself rather than game. What browser are you using? Are these /n showing up all the time?
Maenethal, Krono, yeah, sorry about that. But previous version have all the same scenes, you can easily reach them.
0Anesthetic4u, lol! Was it during the scene or dialogue?

It was in the description of her, not in dialogue.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DustMane » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:32 am

0Anesthetic4u, I will look into it before the next release)
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby Absentia » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:12 pm

Krono, I know how that feels, I find the effort alone is worthwhile, as you figure out a bit here and a bit there, you start to find yourself being able to do more and more with it, still learning it myself.
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby DustMane » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:24 am

A little progress report. I was very busy with my jobs last weeks, but the developement goes on little by little. Today I got TH to properly handshake with it's new rp module. It's raw as hell, but it works just as it planned to.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby SnackPup » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:44 pm

IStoleEverything wrote:A little progress report. I was very busy with my jobs last weeks, but the developement goes on little by little. Today I got TH to properly handshake with it's new rp module. It's raw as hell, but it works just as it planned to.

Cant wait to see all the new progress
SnackPup
Been posting for a bit

Postby DustMane » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:24 pm

SnackPup, thank you! I had some free days and spent most of the time, reworking TH into it's new form. I filled the RP pool just enough to start testing it, and now rewriting some basic scripts.
For example TH now doesn't just follow the pattern of his frame, "male" "big male", "female", "futa" etc. Now the bot rather creates itself from notions like "I have a cock", "I am small", "I am big and strong", "I am chubby". It's going to help making rp posts a bit smarter. Also in the future I'm going to add some mechanics using this feature.
Mechanic of traveling between scenes is going to be completely rewtitten, to make it easier for me to adjust it in a single page without needing to look for parts of it around the multiple project files.
In other words, there is much progress, TH feels a little lack of rp pool, but gets smarter and smarter every day.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby Souliguide » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:00 am

IStoleEverything wrote:SnackPup, thank you! I had some free days and spent most of the time, reworking TH into it's new form. I filled the RP pool just enough to start testing it, and now rewriting some basic scripts.
For example TH now doesn't just follow the pattern of his frame, "male" "big male", "female", "futa" etc. Now the bot rather creates itself from notions like "I have a cock", "I am small", "I am big and strong", "I am chubby". It's going to help making rp posts a bit smarter. Also in the future I'm going to add some mechanics using this feature.
Mechanic of traveling between scenes is going to be completely rewtitten, to make it easier for me to adjust it in a single page without needing to look for parts of it around the multiple project files.
In other words, there is much progress, TH feels a little lack of rp pool, but gets smarter and smarter every day.

Do you plan to have some pictures included as well? Like when the bovine female sets her rump, trying to invite you for AV etc. . .
And yeah, gotta say its awesome ;3
Keep it up!
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby DustMane » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:10 am

Souliguide, thank you very much! Once the version 2.0 with new rp system is up and working, I'm going to start the patreon. And if it will reach some goal of donation, I'd looove to comission some illustrations for characters of patrons choice.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:50 pm

IStoleEverything wrote:Souliguide, thank you very much! Once the version 2.0 with new rp system is up and working, I'm going to start the patreon. And if it will reach some goal of donation, I'd looove to comission some illustrations for characters of patrons choice.

Does the new rp system also mean you can be something other then a male human too?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DustMane » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:56 pm

Dragonvorelover135, yup. The new system makes possible basic character options like gender and species. But the implementation of them is a separate task that needs a rework of player description system and some additional rp lines. But now it is at least possible without rewriting every scene. I think 2.0 will come out with very basic set of multiple vore scenes and some sex with male player character. Without orgies, trashing, cooking etc. Such release is the only option I see that doesnt need a half of year of waiting.
So... Sure I plan to make player character settings, custom pred characters, more possible scenes and surprise script events. But first I need the basic system up and working.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fiaura54 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:10 am

This is really good, do you need another writer?
"You mess with me? You are playing with true Darkness."
Fiaura54
Somewhat familiar

Postby DustMane » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:14 am

Fiaura54, thank you! Sure, if you are interested, I'll pm you what kind of writing TH needs now. Because of the new system now it needs rather very little bits of text, than huge posts.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby SnackPup » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:35 pm

IStoleEverything wrote:Fiaura54, thank you! Sure, if you are interested, I'll pm you what kind of writing TH needs now. Because of the new system now it needs rather very little bits of text, than huge posts.

I'm also interested in helping. I may not be hugely great but I might be just what you need
SnackPup
Been posting for a bit

Postby DustMane » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:15 pm

SnackPup, hello and thank you! I sent you a pm with a little manual.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheNewDogz » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:10 pm

hi, i've been searching for vore games to play, and I saw yours and was kinda interested, but I am having a problem downloading it through MEGA, you wouldn't happen to have anymore download links that I could try by any chance?
TheNewDogz
New to the forum

Postby Absentia » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:45 pm

TheNewDogz, What's the problem your having with the link specifically, what browser are you using?
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheNewDogz » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:35 am

Absentia, its just that MEGA files don't like to work for my laptop, and trying to actually get them to work is a pain in my ass times a million, so I was just wondering if there just so happened to be any other files I could download that wont run through MEGA. I am using a Yandex browser, though its not my ideal choice of downloading things it works very well when it comes to flash games and is fast at loading up websites without it lagging.
TheNewDogz
New to the forum

Postby Absentia » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:05 pm

TheNewDogz, Sorry for the slow response my ISP was down, it's definitely not the browser I tested it, I've uploaded version 1.20 to a temporary site, the download link is only available for 7 days before it expires, and the reason why its version 1.20 and not 1.30, is because 1.30 is basically broken at the moment

https://uploadfiles.io/gkhg9
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby DustMane » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:31 pm

Hello and sorry for that long silence about the project. I had some serious RL troubles last month. Had almost no time for TH. But it is mostly ready for 2.0 release. It's mechanics are working fine, the only thing missing is a bunch of rp lines. Right now I'm thinking, how to make a working version without delaying it for years. I love your feedback and prefer working on TH together with you.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krono » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:58 pm

IStoleEverything wrote:Hello and sorry for that long silence about the project. I had some serious RL troubles last month. Had almost no time for TH. But it is mostly ready for 2.0 release. It's mechanics are working fine, the only thing missing is a bunch of rp lines. Right now I'm thinking, how to make a working version without delaying it for years. I love your feedback and prefer working on TH together with you.

I would love to lend hand. PM me some examples (so I know the formatting) and I'll try to think of some.
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game