Talking Head (Vore RP prototype from 12.28.2020)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Talking Head (Vore RP prototype from 12.28.2020)

Postby DustMane » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:39 am

What I do, why I do it
Spoiler: show
Hello, all of you, good users of Eka's Portal.
Today I want to show you something I was creating bit by bit for years. My only task was creating a vore toy to entertain myself and I never intended to share it to anyone but my closest friends. But now I feel like I have to share it because there is something I have never seen in other vore games.
But first I have to say just one thing. Talking Head have more than 110.000 words of text in it and I wrote none of it. Actually my English is pretty bad and I am totally not a writer. So my script is what I present and everything else is placeholder. And I don't pretend any of these texts is mine. And if you already throw rotten tomatos at me, go ahead, but if not, let me tell what I done here and why.

Since long long time ago when I got my first internet connection, I was fascinated by interactive stories, chat bots, text games, especially vore themed. I'm pretty sure I saw every vore text toy that appeared last 10 years. Isn't it exciting when you can say something to an artifical predator and it will react. Seeing most of games here created with rpgmaker, I started to learn using it, but soon i said myself that it's not the best tool to create such stories. Yeah, it's great that you can walk around, fight with enemies, using the built-in battle system... but working with text there is hell. In the dialogue you have four text strings of limited width. Then next screen, then next... You can never put a really big text with such limitations. Not to mention the 'code by mouse' system that is pretty bulky and even creating a simple randomizer was a big deal there.
So I started to look for a tool that will be simplier but also give me more possibilities. And I found twine. There's nothing but you and text. But everything you want to do is also simple to do. And without intentions to share something, I tried to create a perfect interactive story only for me, using what I want. Text, graphics... But soon my twine project started to lag with all chapters I put in it, but it was still pretty boring for me... Boring despite all great content by my favorie writers... because I knew where every branch lead.

And then I had the idea of Talking Head. The system that generate story, using big and little parts to asseble it. If a big part could be the whole scene, where you are being eaten, a little part could be what predator says or how teases and mocks you. At first Talking Head just randomly opted scenes one by one: hello - sex scene - vore scene - digestion scene. But later i figued out how to create a randomly generated dialogue system. Most of time it's based on your positive, neutral or negative reactions, which the predator reacts in return. The predator can react the same or diffirently to the same things, so you don't exactly kno what is going to happen next.
Also I didn't want to make diffirent scenes for diffirent characters so I wrote script that can put any character to any position in the same scene with all elements of his description. For example: a player gets into a gang bang scene. The main predator calls a friend to share a toy, maybe two... three... I can porgram who are his friends, but who will he call and how many is random. Any of them can be put in any position. So we get a whole bunch of variations in just one scene. After a fun time player can find himself not with the same predator he arrived with, heehee...
Diversity, variety is my main task. I know TH is pretty unfinished in many aspects, bit it will always be unfinished because there's always something to add or improve. But I achieved one thing with TH. Now, after years with it I can still turn it on and it will not bore me to death.
Well, I can talk about it very very long time. I'd rather show.

Again. I own nothing of these texts and if you will find something you wrote, I'm sorry, it's not because I pretend they are mine, a just think that they are awesome and wanted to see how my script work with them.

So, there's 10 predators in a public 1.00 release: males, females and a herm.
Almost all of them are anthropomorphic characters, but this may be changed.
The game contains only scenes where the player is prey/bottom, so I'm sorry, alphas.
For now the player character is only a human male, but this is also undone and may be changed.
The game contains M/F, M/M, M/H actions, Soft Vore, Cock Vore, Anal Vore, Unbirth, Breast Vore, Digestion, Cummification, Milk Digestion some Cooking, Quicksand, Snuff, Trash Fetish.

Here's the download link (v. 1.20): https://mega.nz/#!tdBWmR7T!qkOcvqSajWiI ... CXIXCsqNtQ
Here's the unstable build (v. 1.30b) https://mega.nz/#!1B4x3RBa!Zj4KBI4Wx3Tc ... NecRxLDixo
Here's the latest prototype of 2.0 version https://mega.nz/#!1ZghyRIb!0GRy7B8GChtP ... qM0JRxco8I

In the future I hope to find a way and make a module system, so everyone could create a character, a scene even new activity and install it without getting into game code. So everyone could install waht they like, delete what they doesn't, creating their own build... But for now it's just a fantasy.

Say me if you like it. If you don't... say me anyway.

Changelog
Spoiler: show
- Authors list. I'm trying to remember every talented author I took texts from. Go check them out! Most likely I forgot someone so the list will grow.
- Anal vore and cooking scenes are now actually implemented it the game.
- Bigger males. Not all the males are the same now. Some of them are huge, like Porkins or Amare. So they use their own sex scenes. Huge males can use special sex scenes or generic, but normal males can only use generic ones.
- Cock vore is not for everyone now. I think it's fair enough, that you have to be a big boy ...or girl... to cockvore someone. So only Prokins, Amare, Chelsea and Benny can CV now. Why Benny? I decide to make him a hyper bunny. Sex scenes with him should not be avalible now, instead you can feed his hungry trouser snake.
- A new character, Ragnar the wolf. Pretty generic normal sized male. His special perk is cooking.
- A new character, Rilto the goblin. Pretty experimental. Small, but stretchy. He has a whole goblin tribe you can have fun with... if you are not worried about dangers of dealing with wild goblins. Rilto is dedicated to tribal group rapes and spontanous snuff. Going to add him special tribal cooking scenes, but not yet. Also the small predator's type obviously need his own actions dedicated to his small size. But it's a theme for the whole separate update.
- Almost all characters now have their "special perks". I'm trying to give every of them an action that no one else will perform.
- Elimination mechanic. In the first public build if you resist too much, the pred changes a topic of teasing or sometimes leaves you to his friend. Now there's chance the pred gets tired of your unwillingness and just gets rid of you. Most of eliminstions are character's special perks. But some are generic vore scenes.
- Jungle biome. I keep experimenting with preds and their environment. And I see that the environment is not the same for diffirent preds. While some of them have pretty urbanistic abilities like garbage snuff or flushing your cummified remains into the toilet, the others do things that only avalible in the center of jungle. So I separeted three preds from the others. They will not interact with city preds and for now with each other to but it also may change.
- Game stages mechanic. Now the pred's behavior won't stay the same during the game. The more you stay close to the predator, the more argessive he will become. Non-lethal offers fades, and the risk of elimination grows. You better plunge into that belly right now or it's going to get worse for you. The game stages changes are triggered by non-lethal interactions. For now the only non-lethal interaction is sex, but I wonder to add more.
- Events mechanic. From the very start I want to give predators ability no to just follow the same talking script, but sometimes do something unexpected. Events were in the first version, but now I figured out how to implement them properly. So between game stages there is a chance for event to happen, if all conditions are met. There's just one event for each stage now. Still testing.
- Descriptions. Now every pred have his/her own short "hello post" that describes the character before you start to play.
- Quicksand. My another fetish and a new elimination way. Just one scene for now. If you are not so willing, Amare will happily show you what bog feels like.
- New bugs. Yay! Tell me if you found TH working wrongly.

- Genital and breast vore themes in dialogue now appear correctly (missed a letter in the variable name :oops: )
- Still not sure why dialogue doubles. I changed the code a little. And for now couldn't make the bug appear. Now I'm pretty sure it's because of script that chooses predator's reaction to your resistance. Somehow it chooses two reactions at once. When I get time, it needs a rework.

- "full balls" starting event now working.
- some text fixes like "coyote milk", "wolf cock", "sealed power" etc.
- new teasing phrases for predators (all cock vore related)
- couple of new player phrases (also mostly cock vore related)
- testing the mechanic that will change player's answer options depending on the current dialogue theme.

- Images are now coded in the .html file itself, TH now doesn't need a folder structure. Maybe it will make mobile device users feel more comfortable.
- New taunts, new actions, 1 new soft vore scene.
- More variety in player phrases, trying to make them more current-topic-related.

- Procedural generation of taunt lines. I sat the whole week with that thing and I loooove the result. Instead of saying you something from pre-writen pool, TH now can independently line up proposals. For example the bot says: "Hey, you know, today I'm in the mood to..." Then the pred talks about his intentions within the same phrase: "...send you off to your new bed chamber... my stomach!" Aaaaaaand then TH finishes with something like: "Doesn’t that sounds fun?". That's soooooo random, so hot (at least for me) and so incredibly variative. I'm really proud of the new dialogue system. It made me very excited every time I tested it. Because TH were saying something I don't remember teaching it. That's awesome feeling!
- New dialogue options. Now in certain situations you can interact with the predator in more ways, than just common "willing-unsure-unwilling" lines. You can ask to tell you something hot or kinky. When you see a pred digesting a prey, you can ask about his victim. Needless to say your curiosity increases your willingness. In fact, I finally figured out how to add response options in the dialogue without messing everything. Now I know how to add them situationally. So much new opportunities!
- New system of bodypart descriptions. Just started to test them on genital descriptions. Now TH have much less chance to describe his cock or her pussy as something strange or stupid, also descriptions now can be context-dependent. For example when you talk to TH about prey he just cockvored, his balls can be described as "bloated" or "sated", which would not be appropriate in another context.
- The test of options system and the first option. Now player can turn off the "clean mode" which is blocking any scat content. Actually there's no disposal scenes, but when clean mode is off, TH may mention it's prey's messy end.
- Script system completely overhauled. Now no multiple scripts in same passage, no same variables in different scripts. TH should be much less buggy now and even if there's a bug, it should be much easier for me to find it.

1.30b
- Fully generated dialogues. I spent many hours, overhauling teasing lines(yeah, again). Now there's almost no pre-written lines, TH generates them by itself. Exeption is script events with static pred's line and static player's answers. In general TH now has something about 200 basic lines each of them has 1-30 versions depending on current theme of rp. The system is not polished, so preds can say something stupid or funny sometimes, lots of debug ahead.
- Speech improvements. In the previous version TH was able to say something like "I want you to <<do something for me>>" or "I am going to <<do something to you>>". Now there's much more formulas, like "I bet you imagine yourself <<slipping down my gullet>>" or "Do you want to be <<tucked away inside my sac>>? All you need is to ask" and some more, feel free to explore it yourself.
- Scripted pronouns. Used almost nowhere, but already here. I decided to make pronouns in certain places scripted. This allows TH to flip some lines to another POV. For example, the original pred's line is: "give <<you>> a personal tour of <<my>> stomach". The system now can flip all the pronoins and use it in the player's willing answer: "give <<me>> a personal tour of <<your>> stomach". Or even if the pred talks about another victim: "give <<him>> a personal tour of <<my>> stomach". In the future the same system will help me to create the gender options for player.
- Questions. Script events. The new script is letting TH ask the player questions and understand the answers. There's just a couple of test questions, but now I can add them without writing an individual script for each.
- Options menu(wow!!!). I plan to make more options, so I decided to pack them more compactly. Also TH now remember your settings when you restart the game or close it and open again.
Last edited by DustMane on Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:36 pm, edited 24 times in total.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Re: Talking Head project, a virtual predator

Postby CakePisces » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:51 am

This is good man! keep it up!! :D
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby DustMane » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:54 am

Ryahsson, thank you! :-D
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThisGuy127 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:21 am

Welp, Amare just introduced me to Amare. That's a smooth transition if I ever saw one. XP
ThisGuy127
Somewhat familiar

Postby DustMane » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:24 am

ThisGuy127, yeah, pretty buggy. Actually found a couple myself while waited fo comments. Will fix soon, thank you!
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThisGuy127 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:49 am

IStoleEverything wrote:ThisGuy127, yeah, pretty buggy. Actually found a couple myself while waited fo comments. Will fix soon, thank you!

Glad to help if I can, certainly looks like a fun project. ^^
ThisGuy127
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:55 am

Ok, just read your post and got to say that sound amazing.
Got quite a few suggestions but going to try the program now to see how it work in practice and then I will be back with an commentary on it.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DustMane » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:10 pm

Hansony, I hope you'll have as much fun playing as I had while building.

ThisGuy127, reuploaded the file. Now after switching of characters the new main character should choose his friends anew. It should help to not double characters. If not, I will look into it further. Also fixed couple of bugs like Chelsea's name not showing while she's not a main character.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:30 pm

Well not bad at all.
For some reason "Jen" ended up having a penis which I find a bid weird since she was classed as a female pred, but if that is part of the text that is she is suppose to access and not a male texts that accidentally got accessed in then it is a not really a bug since your work was the programming not the story writing.
Other then that it seems good but there seem to be no real difference in the programming of the preds.
I have only ever touched the surface of programming so I can't tell for sure if you have or not, but wouldn't it be better if you made some "paths" of [aggressive] [neutral] and [shy] pred for the preds to follow with any number of choices in each category for each input, so that an aggressive pred would take a [maybe] of any sort as a yes and ones you have agreed to whatever vore they want you are locked to that, a neutral pred would take a [maybe] as a maybe, continue the conversation and when reaching the vore scene you have to be clearly rejecting the events to get free and lastly a shy pred would take [maybe] as no and in the vore scene even being passive would worry them and potentially make them release you.
To me that would make the choice of pred more important then what it is now.

Of cause this is just my own thoughts on it without any real knowledge about programming, so maybe you already have something like this but just no text parts to put it in action or maybe this would make the scripts way to hard for you to do.
Ether way I would love to hear your thoughts on this
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DustMane » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:41 pm

Hansony, wow, thank you for the great feedback!
About female turning into futa, I have no idea, how that could happen. I will look into it, thank you!

About diffirent paths for predators, it's a great idea! Not the easiest to perform, but i love it. Also I was planning to give characters diffirent sets of activities to make them more diffirent. Hor now it's on the level of "male can not unbirth" or "female can not cockvore". But as i said, I never stop developing it even if i want to. Thank you again, you gave me some food for thought.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby V1EW » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:01 pm

Wow this so amazing!. THE BEST VORE game i ever tried. I wish i can role play with you one day! You are obviously very talented.
V1EW
New to the forum

Postby DustMane » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:07 pm

V1EW, awwwh, you little smoothie... My favorite tester, you saw the game far before I posted it here. :-D
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarinLaFey » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:23 pm

I think your bunny and lizard codes overlap because I started on Benny and get a lot of carnivorous lizard stuff.

Examples:
Have you ever been drilled by a ‌‌‌‌‌carnivorous lizard‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌ before? Ready or not, my ‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌juicy‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌bunnycock‌‌‌ is going in raw!

The ‌‌‌‌‌carnivorous lizard‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌ seems to relish the raunchy, wet fucking. he starts alternating rapid humping with torturously long strokes that tease out the deeply planted seed and cause the spunk to run down your butt in rivulets when he pulls out.

‌‌Benny‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌ says, and pulls out. A stream of the ‌‌‌‌green scaled male‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌'s cum drips down your legs when he unplugs your anus.

Ben‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌ watches this display with humorous interest. It takes a while, but once you think you've gotten all of the ‌‌‌‌green scaled male‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌'s cum out, you get dressed only to find more of it leaking out and staining your clothes.
‌‌‌Ben‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌ shrugs. The perils of doing business with a ‌‌bunny‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌.
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Postby Michael Palic » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:24 pm

Neat.
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby DustMane » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:02 am

Ok, file reuploaded again.

Hansony, I think I found and fixed the bug with female turning into a male. Looks like I forgot to make diffirent aftersex script for females, so she used the one for males. For now she will lust change theme, but I'm going to make the separate event that will determine the player's fate. As well as male and herm do.

MarinLaFey, thank you for finding a bug! I think it's fixed, but if not, tell me please! In fact I decided to make characters all anew for a public version. In my "home edition" I used cartoon characters as preds and I thought that it's too strange for most of people.

Michael Palic, thanks! :-D
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skittles209 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:36 am

Wonderful sounding project. Do the character's their own species specific perks? I ask because of mentions of 'Jen' having large breasts and 'Benny' asking about an XXXL condom. Seems out of character for the species, although this may be the intent with mention of cartoon characters.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby DustMane » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

Skittles209, hello and thank you for feedback! Actually right now they don't. Almost all characters use the same algorithm, same phrases, same teasing actions.I wouldn't even put this bunch of males, the game just need them for "gang bang" scenes. I don't plan to leave it like this. For example right now every male or herm have the ability to grow a hyper cock to cockvore player wich leads to phrases about "XXXXL condoms". I plan to make permamntly hyper characters, who will be concentrated on CV and normal sex with them is impossible or possible but fatal. Or maybe make a swith to "hyper mode" that will turn every male and herm into hyper. But I like the first way. More personality.

It's all possible. I know how to do it. It just needs my attention and time. And tons, tons, tons of text. I look for something hot almost permanently, if I see a hot pharase, I want someone of my predators to say it sometimes. Captions, games, stories, even shared rp logs. And there's never enough. I didn't found good teases before unbirth or cunnilingus, there's just a couple of phrases about anal vore etc.

So... I slowly work on it for years, but there's always bunch of things to do.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mermidion » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:23 am

have tested it, and i love Porkins. expecially his "bag" ending, very good.
Im so glad that they are male Predators to choose from too, and very nice ones at that.

if you come to the Point where you add new characters
Might i suggest a male Wolf/Werewolf Predator?

I can't even imagine the amount of work that goes into something like this.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby DustMane » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:58 am

Mermidion, thank you very much! Sure, it's pretty easy, will add a wolf in one of next updates. The harder thing is to give them more personality. Mentioning Chelsea and the future canine characters, I'd love to add a knotting mechanic to make them feel diffirent in sex scenes.

Aaaaahhh, so many things to doooooo!!! :o
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darklinus » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:47 pm

This is really interesting but i'm very picky so I only like human female on human female :P
Darklinus
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game