Talking Head (Vore RP prototype from 12.28.2020)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Talking Head (New teasing prototype from 01.04.2020)

Postby vernam » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:40 am

Non-fatal version sounds interesting. It will need some other teasing set made, but it will be worth it.
vernam
Been posting for a bit

Re: Talking Head (New teasing prototype from 01.04.2020)

Postby DustMane » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:43 pm

komaru, yay!

Marcus, vernam, that's pretty possible, but I can't promise it anytime soon. It needs a lot of additional work and I don't have any archives about safe vore. So my first peiority is to get TH at least to the pre-rework state where it could talk to the player, tease with actions and then play a vore scene. Once it's done, I will think what to add to it's functional.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Re: Talking Head (Teasing prototype from 03.06.2020)

Postby DustMane » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:17 am

...aaaand here's the update! Feel free to check it up here at Eka's or at Furaffinity.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/587267
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/35311160/
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby eleventh » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:15 pm

Ran into an error with Daisy, willing action AV.
<<print>> bad expression: eiher('<<shovesyn>> you <<upin>> my <<enterorgan>>', <<pullsyn>> you <<upin>> my <<enterorgan>> , <<pullsyn>> you all the way into my <<enterorgan>> , feed you to my <<enterorgan>> )

It's nice to see this picking back up again.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby komaru » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:58 pm

I went in to this update expecting to like Daisy more just due to generally liking female predators a little bit more, but I absolutely love Blackmane's teasing lines, especially towards the unwilling!~

The difference in personality is nice! I was wondering is Condom Disposal/Scat options actually work yet? I played with both one for a while, and didn't see anything specific in either Daisy or Blackmane.
komaru
???

Postby DustMane » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:21 pm

eleventh, thank you, should be fixed now!

komaru, yay, thank you! Actually they mostly have the same pool of lines, so you probably just got more lucky with generation, while playing with Blackmane.
Yeah, these options affect some details. The scat option makes the pred mention shitting the prey out instead of just digesting and absorbing, while talking about soft vore or anal vore. Condom disposal option is mostly same, while talking about cockvore, the pred promises to pump the prey's remains into a condom. Or just splatter on a wall and floor, if the option is off.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby komaru » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:51 pm

I think I may have found the issue: Some of the lines don't quite seem to be fully generating; I've gotten a few like:

"Don't worry so much. A part of you knows all your life you were meant to be ‌‌‌‌‌‌swallowed alive‌‌‌ and ‌‌‌‌‌turned into ‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌. I believe, that all you need is the right nudge."

Where there's obviously supposed to be a description/word after 'into'. I've found a few like that, although some do still seem to work fine.
komaru
???

Postby DustMane » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:28 pm

komaru, thank you, I'll take a look!
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:41 am

i know this probably been ask but is there any cv where it dont end in digestion?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby DustMane » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:26 am

Halowinner, nope. At least for now.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomInjury » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:26 am

Ok so I'm confused. Which one is the newest version. Because I tried the version prototype 2.0 and there doesn't seem to be any way to actually get eaten. Willing or otherwise, they just act every click like it's the first interaction.

Click: "Oh hey you noiticed my cock. Don't go down it."
Click: "So you noticed my cock. I use it to eat people."
Click: "Have you seen my cock yet. I bet you'd like it."
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby DustMane » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:17 pm

RandomInjury, well, that's why it's called a prototype, not a full version. Actually it's just a generator of teasing answers, without start and finish, without actions part. Before current prototype - without even unwilling lines. So, it grows bigger, but far from done.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby komaru » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:57 pm

Playing with it a bit, I think I came up with a possible suggestion, if that is, it's not something already being worked on for later.

It might be nice to have a system where the predator 'remembers' how willing or unwilling a prey is, and having that affect their teases/taunts/eventual vore scenes.

For example, when you first select your pred, let's say your 'willingness' starts at 0 (Neutral). Performing willing actions would cause the predator's taunts to go along with this, becoming more intimate, self-assured, ect. and raise the 'willingness'

Going into negative values by performing unwilling actions would mark you as an unwilling prey, and your predator would get a little bit more mean and domineering, the amount increasing the more unwilling you became.
komaru
???

Postby DustMane » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:48 pm

komaru, nice idea! Similar system was in the 1.X version, counting player's willingness. If player is too willing, the vore scene started. If unwilling, TH could change the theme randomly... or force the vore scene anyway) For now I have no idea how, but that would be nice to make some lines affected by that scale!
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomInjury » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:24 am

But Halowinner just asked: "is there any cv where it dont end in digestion?"

and you responded: "Halowinner, nope. At least for now."

That heavily implies there is diegestion in the game already.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby DustMane » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:46 am

RandomInjury, Talking Head is created to play fatal vore, so all it's speech is related to it. Things like safe vore are possible but at low priority. So vore and digestion scenes definely planned.
But the whole module with pred actions, vore and sex scenes, digestion scenes teasing scenes is not here yet. It needs massive overhaul and rework. So there's no way to see them in the current build.
Also you may take a look at the old 1.x versions, links in the first post. They can speak, act and roleplay. But they are horribly broken and buggy. So look at your own risk (:
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby DustMane » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:36 am

komaru wrote:I think I may have found the issue: Some of the lines don't quite seem to be fully generating; I've gotten a few like:

"Don't worry so much. A part of you knows all your life you were meant to be ‌‌‌‌‌‌swallowed alive‌‌‌ and ‌‌‌‌‌turned into ‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌. I believe, that all you need is the right nudge."

Where there's obviously supposed to be a description/word after 'into'. I've found a few like that, although some do still seem to work fine.

Finally got to find the bug! Re-download for the fixed file (:
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerochance117 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:31 pm

Does this need something else to run cause it just takes me to a page that gives me the following message word for word including a missing y in the word you near the end

"This site says... Sorry to interrupt, but this page's code got itself in a mess. Error: Unspecified error. At Anonymous function at Global code ou may be able to continue playing, but some parts may not work properly."
Thin i click ok and it puts me on a black screen and does nothing else for all versions of it i could find.
zerochance117
New to the forum

Postby DustMane » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:58 pm

zerochance117, hi! It should need nothing but a web browser and Java installed. I heard a couple of times it's not working with some mobile devices. Probably twine code conflicts with mobile software.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Re: Talking Head (Naughty prototype from 06.28.2020)

Postby DustMane » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:06 am

Well, there's another update for TH. You can find it here a there:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/613963
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/36997789/

Tell me what you think, report bugs. I hope you enjoy it.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game