Talking Head (Vore RP prototype from 12.28.2020)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Talking Head (New teasing prototype from 01.04.2020)

Postby DustMane » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:05 am

Anesthetic, it's all rather Step 2 than start. This build generates answers for the player who acts willingly. Real starting interactions like "Hey, you look handsome, wanna churn?" are not done yet. Unwillling interactions are not done. RP part and mocking of consumed prey are not done) So that's why it's called prototype. There's only one function in it.

Already fixed the 0 bug, thank you) And 'yourname' passage is back, I deleted it accidentally, while fixing other bugs)
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby komaru » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:26 am

The teasing works really well right now. I look forward to being able to open it somewhere other than my phone and seeing how the image works in it!

Other than the "yourname" issue above, it seems great so far! Would love to see some customization option for things like detailed digestion and scat later on
komaru
???

Postby DustMane » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:43 am

komaru, thank you very much! Well, Blackmane is just sitting there, staring right into your soul)

Scat option for soft vore and anal vore is planned. Also condom disposal for cock vore. Probably I should make the options page. Because mentions of scat are actually there, but turned off by default.

Also try to re-download the file. The "yourname" and some other issues should now be fixed.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby bloodle8 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:33 am

Been having some issues with things not appearing. Had one character ask me to close my eyes and imagine something, but both options said "you are going to"
They just ended there, something didn't load.
Also had these appear in the sex scene with Chelsea:
"No macro or passage called "tease""
"<<if>> bad condition: $name is Porkins or $name is Rilto or $name is Daisy or $name is Jenny <<print either('skin')"
bloodle8
Participator

Postby DustMane » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:26 am

bloodle8, yeah, that's the version, 1.x, pretty broken. The mechanic I used appeared to be extremely buggy. I gave up on this version, because at some point it became easier to code it all anew. So now I'm making the 2.0 version, using other mechanics, less buggy. But the new version is still a prototype, generating diffrient pharases. You can find it here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/573487
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby DustMane » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:33 am

BTW somehow I can't edit the first post of the thread anymore. Can't add the link to a new build.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby No-One » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:12 am

Not enough female preds in the current build from the front page. Also, is it still the plan to introduce the option for female players?

DustMane wrote:BTW somehow I can't edit the first post of the thread anymore. Can't add the link to a new build.

Something weird has been going on lately with the forums
No-One
Participator

Postby DustMane » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:38 am

No-One, sure, I don't think there may be any troubles with adding as much characters as needed. Also want to add the option to create a custom pred, set up gender, name, details of appearance.

Yes, it's already partially implemented. The gender options for player are in progress. I want to give the player as much freedom and customization as twine will let me.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby komaru » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:08 am

I'm curious, will each predator have their own personality/set of texts to choose from?

I also can't wait to see how this guy treats unwilling prey, I love the teasing!~
komaru
???

Postby Absentia » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:07 am

No-One wrote:Not enough female preds in the current build from the front page. Also, is it still the plan to introduce the option for female players?

DustMane wrote:BTW somehow I can't edit the first post of the thread anymore. Can't add the link to a new build.

Something weird has been going on lately with the forums

Well there was the move and the software rebuilding not that long ago, maybe there still ironing out the kinks.
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby DustMane » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:17 am

komaru, to be honest, currently I don't have such plan. I don't see, how to make a different manner of speaking without rewriting and doubling almost everyting. So all preds have the same pool of patterns. Even so, it's pretty possible to give characters some unique phrases or words. Even in the 1.x the mouse pred said "my mousehole" instead of "my butt".
When it comes to the unwilling ones, he may become more agressive and dominating. I love the teasing too. Oftenly I open some vore story, and just search it for quotes to find some hot phrases.

Absentia, I hope it's gonna be fixed soon)
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby komaru » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:48 am

That makes sense. I think giving characters even little keywords or phrases, like you mentioned with the mouse girl is a good way to add variation! And if that's the case, I look forward to the unwilling phrases being added. I do love a good, dominant pred!~
komaru
???

Postby DustMane » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:24 am

komaru, I'll do my best to not disappoint)
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby CatTroyTheStranger » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:34 am

DustMane wrote:CatTroyTheStranger, thank you very much! Actually the game has several characters, males, females and futas. They are still there, but turned off for now. You may check the old complete build from the first post of this thread. It's pretty buggy, but it's a sneak peek at the full concept of the game.

Yes, I know as much, and I must apologise I was meaning to state 2 pure-Female Characters.
I quite enjoy them, but, due to preferences: I do not like Male, Herms, and most of all Futanari's, and yes others will enjoy these other characters; you're great at the text making(that's what i'm calling it), but, I myself would prefer more pure-female characters, especially since there are 3 times more male characters. But, it's your image and if i don't see more female characters, I'll just replay the same ones.

but anyways, Keep up the good work :silly:
CatTroyTheStranger
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cygni » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:22 am

Forums still wont let you upload? Been wanting to check out the update.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DustMane » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:07 pm

CatTroyTheStranger, well, honestly I have no plan to go on with a bunch of pre-build characters. Of course there will be some starting set, most likely I will even add some more, but I'm looking forward to give players a menu to customize their own pred for personal tastes. With name, gender and some details of description.

Maenethal, not sure, but here https://aryion.com/g4/view/573487 you can find the latest protoype. Right now I'm working on the next one with some new and tasty mechanics. I already love how it sounds with new patterns and hope to share it soon.
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby komaru » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:16 pm

I can't wait to see the new patterns!~ You do teasing stuff so well that I can't wait to see what's next for this!
komaru
???

Postby DustMane » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:53 pm

komaru, thank you! Also it's pretty soon I guess. The teasing part itself looks ready. Now polishing a bit and preparing to update interface by some new options to give players more freedom and variety in their kinks)
DustMane
Somewhat familiar

Postby komaru » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:21 pm

I do love variety in my kinks! It sounds like it's going to be amazing when all is said and done!
komaru
???

Postby Marcus » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:19 am

got a question, will you make a non fatal version, like without the digestions or cummification??
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game