Is there any interest in Sims 3 vore mod?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Is there any interest in Sims 3 vore mod?

Postby Eznam » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:06 am

I'm broke and bored, so obviously it's the perfect time to undertake a long time commitment like making a mod.

EDIT: 2/1/17: I got bedbugs. It started around the 10th of last month but I just thought it was a rash because it was only in one spot. Couldn't work on the thing in these conditions.

Edit: 9/2/17: computer died. Lost everything, because it just had to be the hdd
Last edited by Eznam on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Is there a Sims 3 vore mod?

Postby Twister88 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:31 am

I don't think such a mod exists, not yet at least. There was a mod for the sims 2 where you could cook and eat a baby, and in the sims 4 there is some sort of cow looking plant you can grow that eats people from time to time.
Twister88
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:37 am

Alright, now the second question: Would anyone on this forum be interested in getting one? I'd gladly make one for... donations. Because I am broke :( .
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:51 am

This thread already exists.

There is literally a thread with near this EXACT title and OP.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:57 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:This thread already exists.

There is literally a thread with near this EXACT title and OP.

Oh, wow, you're right, there's a year old thread that has the same title but not the same subject. I totally didn't check it before I made this one >.>

EDIT: I also totally didn't reply to the Sims 2 version of this post saying I might do it before I realized it wasn't for sale digitally so no one would care.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby iorn » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:38 am

The cowplant also exists in sims 3. If you're willing to buy the dlc.....
I'm working on a project. go here
Non-vore viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48674
Vore viewtopic.php?f=38&t=49197
iorn
Participator

Postby Eznam » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:43 am

iorn wrote:The cowplant also exists in sims 3. If you're willing to buy the dlc.....

So no one read beyond the title?

EDIT: I changed the title, since you don'T read anything else
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Is there any interest in Sims 3 vore mod?

Postby Starcomet » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:38 am

I would certainly like a vore mod for Sims 3 :).
Peace and Blessings to you,

Myron
Starcomet
Somewhat familiar

Postby CreativeWriter » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:49 pm

I play Sims 3, so I would love such a mod. Sometimes I create a Sim and envision him/her as a predator (Mostly BBWs I turned into witches via the Supernatural Pack). I was honestly disappointed that your werewolf sim in the Supernatural pack doesn't feast on other sims and is actually more of a human doggie. So if anyone would create a mod to make a sim a pred/prey, I would love it.
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Newtonne » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:08 pm

If I see some kind of bare-bones progress, I'll donate. I need some promising results and proof of concept before I drop cash. But ya I've been waiting on a sims 3 vore mod for years.
Everything I say is fantasy. Feel free to pm me about vore and stuff. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=53047
Newtonne
Somewhat familiar

Postby SSJDudeMan » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:24 pm

The problem with vore mods for certain types of games is that you have a triangle of people.

In this triangle, each corner corresponds to a type of person;

Group A, the people that can mod the game and have knowledge of it.
Group B, the people that are comfortable with their public internet image.
Group C, the people that are into the same fetish - in this case, vore.

This sounds farfetched, but you usually don't get a person hitting all three of these groups. As an example, you can have someone in A and C, but don't expect that mod to ever be public. That's not even going into the kind of hours needed to get into the game, testing it, shutting it down, do some modifications, re-fire it up, all up to get an even remotely feasible version. And the less said about the modder's specific tastes the better - sometimes what you like is not what the modder likes and they'll go to their lengths to prevent it from happening.
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:12 pm

I've always wanted such a mod. Something that would add an interaction when you click on a sim to let the one you are controlling eat them.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Bright » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:34 pm

What would this mod entail?

Would it be like:
Eat person->look pregnant?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Eznam » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:10 pm

SSJDudeMan wrote:The problem with vore mods for certain types of games is that you have a triangle of people.

In this triangle, each corner corresponds to a type of person;

Group A, the people that can mod the game and have knowledge of it.
Group B, the people that are comfortable with their public internet image.
Group C, the people that are into the same fetish - in this case, vore.

This sounds farfetched, but you usually don't get a person hitting all three of these groups. As an example, you can have someone in A and C, but don't expect that mod to ever be public. That's not even going into the kind of hours needed to get into the game, testing it, shutting it down, do some modifications, re-fire it up, all up to get an even remotely feasible version. And the less said about the modder's specific tastes the better - sometimes what you like is not what the modder likes and they'll go to their lengths to prevent it from happening.

Well, if you must know, I only fit B and C. I have no experience modding the Sims 3, I only have programming and animation experience that I thought I could use for money by learning to mod the Sims.

Bright wrote:What would this mod entail?

Would it be like:
Eat person->look pregnant?

Actually yes, the bare bones concept will be making a special animation for eating another Sim and have it result in the reverse Sims pregnancy. If there's enough people asking nicely I could model something more detailed before it gets to default pregnancy. After that I'll work on some more animations to help with immersion and various ways of letting out a Sim, dead and alive. I might add other types of vore, but I wouldn't count on anything genitals related, because that would require me to model genitals onto sims.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Adseria » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:36 am

Would I be interested? Hell yeah!

Would I be willing to pay for it? Well, you remember when Steam decided to make mods paid? Yeah, I was very happy when they changed their mind.

Either way, I'd be surprised if there wasn't enough support for this, even without my help.

As for what it consists of, I'd say start by getting the interaction working, probably using the pregnancy model as a placeholder. Then worry about adding details like custom animations and models.

Were you planning to add different types of vore, or just OV? (Again, I'd say to just focus on getting the basic interaction working first. Don't worry about having different interactions for different types of vore. That way, you could just copy-paste the code and just add different animations.)

I should probably say that I don't actually have any modding experience at all, and very little coding experience in general. The advice I gave above is entirely based on my limited knowledge. The whole thing about copy-pasting the code and adding different animations may be completely useless.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:45 am

Adseria wrote:Would I be interested? Hell yeah!

Would I be willing to pay for it? Well, you remember when Steam decided to make mods paid? Yeah, I was very happy when they changed their mind.

Either way, I'd be surprised if there wasn't enough support for this, even without my help.

As for what it consists of, I'd say start by getting the interaction working, probably using the pregnancy model as a placeholder. Then worry about adding details like custom animations and models.

Were you planning to add different types of vore, or just OV? (Again, I'd say to just focus on getting the basic interaction working first. Don't worry about having different interactions for different types of vore. That way, you could just copy-paste the code and just add different animations.)

I should probably say that I don't actually have any modding experience at all, and very little coding experience in general. The advice I gave above is entirely based on my limited knowledge. The whole thing about copy-pasting the code and adding different animations may be completely useless.

Can you scroll up a little...
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kirah » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:39 pm

I would absolutely be interested.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:48 pm

So hey, since I ran into bedbugs and I can't really work on the thing right now, would anyone reading this happen to know a Sims 3 modder? After some looking around, I'll definitely be able to do it on my own, but it's always nice to have someone to fall back on if I run into a problem.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Adseria » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:34 pm

Eznam wrote:

How far, exactly, am I supposed to be scrolling?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Adseria wrote:
Eznam wrote:

How far, exactly, am I supposed to be scrolling?

One post up, where I adressed most of what you said...
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game