New Game Idea

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

New Game Idea

Postby VelocityGaming » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:02 pm

so alot of you guys have been telling me to make my own game and ive came to a conclusion that i will indeed make my own game. this wont be a rip off of shadowblazes game but if he ever does give me the permission then i will continue his game because i cant just walk away from a game like that and just forget about it. so without further adieu leeeeeeettttttsssss get on with the game idea i have.

the ideas i have so far will be the main character (you) will be a female pred i say this because this is just my personal believe that vore is a female dominance fetish. meaning that males arnt even suppose to be preds in this time paradox/world. with that said i was going to resemble the character from vore night (Mika, even though you can name it what ever) into this game. the main character will be heavily influenced from vore night like the personality traits of wanting to be a predator in this magical world where vore is considered illegal. now i got this idea from playing previous games so im not just using that idea into my game just to rip off of other content creators is just how i want my game to.

now onto the style of the game i want because this is the main attraction of the entire game. this game will be a F/? game. for the people who are new on eka's this means that youll play the roll of a female and youll have the option to eat males,females and other monsters. i also feel that there isnt enough games (vore games) that use Females as preds so thats why im making this.

hopefully this has brought some light into your eyes because i want you (the vore community) to have the best experiance with vore games because i believe there isnt alot of completed vore games out there so i plan on finishing up this game.

last but not least this game dev team i have will always be free and i will never ask for any donations because i simply believe that the vore community has been awesome to me the last few years and i want to give back to this awesome community. i do have a couple of important needs that i just cant seem to find on this site maybe you can help with me. first and foremost i need belly sprites and animations for vore scenes in my game so plz let me know. second i need beta testers, this will help my game grow into a master piece and last but not least this will be a community build. meaning that the community is free to send me ideas and i believe that the idea is awesome then ill submit it into my game.

now for the part that everyone is wanting to read, for people who help me with beta testing and alpha testing and who sends me the sprites i will send them a early copy of the game that will be unreleased to the public meaning youll get to play the game before anyone else.

now i hope that this topic cleared some things up from the last topic i posted and i hope that this brings joy to everyones day today. i plan on creating awesome vore games with everyone on this site

Thanks for reading - VelocityGaming
VelocityGaming
Been posting for a bit

Re: New Game Idea

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:15 am

One thing needs to be made clear.

What engine are you using to create the game?

I would love to help (get me out of my comfort zone at the very least), but I need to know if I need to get additional software.

Of course, if I'm just to be a play-tester, that's fine too, but this is something we ALL MUST KNOW.

Merci beaucoup!
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Omotemanji » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:42 am

Ok, so the mechanic of Vore Night where digesting the prey changes the stats is fine, but I get the feeling that it might be a bit hard to balance. Instead how about eating enemies works a bit like temporary blue magic from the Final Fantasy series. Here is my idea:

- Eating the enemy decreases speed, but increases a stat (attack/defense, or both, this will lend the protagonist to being kinda tanky), and also gives the protagonist a full-belly-related ability (slam, cover. roll, etc.)
- Resting digests whatever you had in your belly, healing the main character in the process.
- Upon digesting her prey, the protagonist gains the temporary ability to use skills her prey used to have, until the next digestion (even if the main character has a belly full of prey, she doesn't get the ability until they are digested). Each digestion of prey makes the protagonist "forget" the skills of her previous meal.
- Several prey with the same ability make the acquired power more effective. (e.g. a slime and a snake might have a poison ability, poison lvl 1, and if the protagonist digests them both at the same time, she gains poison lvl 2).
- Eating bosses gives permanent skills and bonuses, since their power lingers.
- As the character levels up, she will be able to have more prey in her belly at once.

Hope you like it, and good luck with the game!
Omotemanji
New to the forum

Postby anthony050 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:36 am

I just found this now and it sounds really intressting
anthony050
Participator

Return to Vore game