Seeking a Animator for upcoming game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Seeking a Animator for upcoming game

Postby VelocityGaming » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:41 pm

Hello and thanks for reading this post. as you guys have last read i have begun planning this awesome game and as of this post our dev team has grown into 3 active members. and the time has come for us to start recruiting people for this game because this game is going to be awesome we decided on an official game engine were gonna be working with. the game engine were using is Game Maker, we thought it was the best game designing engine. anyways were looking for a animator who can animate a few characters for us in the game were making so if you would love to help then by all means if your skilled in Game Maker or other designing engines then we need you!!

if you think you can animate this charactor for us then message me = https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cNE7 ... -01-03.png
VelocityGaming
Been posting for a bit

Re: Seeking a Animator for upcoming game

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:38 am

Wow there is just no information to go off of here, other then you think it's going to be "Awesome".

Is it 2D, 3D, Sudo 3D, Sprite based? What kind of character are you looking to have made?

Also any information about the actual Game would be nice, othere then you plan on making it exist.

With the level of thought out this request for an Animator is I can't say I favor the chances of anything coming out of this.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SamagthraV2 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:53 am

Is it a paid position or are you looking for volunteers to help make these animations, spending many grueling many hours, days and weeks over perfecting animations to make them as smooth and perfect as possible?

You'll be hard pressed to find any volunteer animators as it is a pretty focused discipline that takes a lot of care and attention to detail. Not to mention, being told of any changes to make to a presentation animation for quality control before it's approved for use in the final product, which means adding even more time and focus onto adjusting and making new animations.

Just saying :gulp:
SamagthraV2
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:55 am

The moment I read the title, the first thing I thought was: Aren't we all?
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby AdjectiveNounCombo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:23 am

VelocityGaming wrote:Hello and thanks for reading this post. as you guys have last read i have begun planning this awesome game and as of this post our dev team has grown into 3 active members. and the time has come for us to start recruiting people for this game because this game is going to be awesome we decided on an official game engine were gonna be working with. the game engine were using is Game Maker, we thought it was the best game designing engine. anyways were looking for a animator who can animate a few characters for us in the game were making so if you would love to help then by all means if your skilled in Game Maker or other designing engines then we need you!!

if you think you can animate this charactor for us then message me = https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cNE7 ... -01-03.png

If this is 2D and pays well, I'm on board.
AdjectiveNounCombo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VelocityGaming » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:39 pm

well were making a 2D Adventure Platform game and this is a non profit build meaning were not looking to make money off of this, were just simply trying to make a awesome vore game because of my team were all passionate for vore and were just in it to make the game nothing else. the game engine were using is Game Maker Studio and the position isnt a paid position meaning you wont get paid
VelocityGaming
Been posting for a bit

Postby CakePisces » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:11 pm

Well its good that it's a non profit game but that also comes with recruiting problems as it's hard to find a animator willing to animate without getting paid.
But of course there could be someone willing to animate without getting paid,so there's that,but you'll have more chances if you hire animators and you're willing to pay them.
We'll just see. :-D
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arbon » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:29 pm

I am a middling 2d animator working with flash, but I really can't take too much time to work dedicated, decent animations for you. Not if I want to be able to pay rent each month. Explain exactly what you need and detail a spread list, the list of features, what mechanics the animations have to sync up with, and some description of the intended feel then I might be able to spare time to slap something together. I'm sure a few other volunteers might as well if the project makes headway.

But I'm working on my own top down Game Maker game, and one that I plan to sell the main version on steam. I don't know how much effort I can spare, and it certainly can't be dedicated. My solution to the lack of animators and artists was to learn how to draw on my own.
Arbon
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game