Monmusu Lunch & Dinner Problems?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Monmusu Lunch & Dinner Problems?

Postby JustAQuinn » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:18 am

You still haven't provided a screenshot.

Also, please check if Flash content is being blocked. When you click a scene from the main menu, (which you got to from the name of a file I want to have.) check the address bar for odd markings. Also try the game in a fresh, third browser and see if the results are the same. The only reason no content should appear are corrupted files, bad installation (which if you were honest about Japanese locale can't be an issue on your side), or your browser blocking Flash and either there not being a pop up or it was not seen.

Lastly, please thoroughly walk through how you start a scene.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:14 am

JustAQuinn wrote:You still haven't provided a screenshot.

Also, please check if Flash content is being blocked. When you click a scene from the main menu, (which you got to from the name of a file I want to have.) check the address bar for odd markings. Also try the game in a fresh, third browser and see if the results are the same. The only reason no content should appear are corrupted files, bad installation (which if you were honest about Japanese locale can't be an issue on your side), or your browser blocking Flash and either there not being a pop up or it was not seen.

Lastly, please thoroughly walk through how you start a scene.

Here's a sequence for what you go through for the game
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7pyz7fk6bsoqt2m/AAB083n4ci-OoNq7yYmxK1J1a?dl=0
So first off, open the shortcut that the game has in the game's folder to open up in your browser.
To which you get the game's opening screen.
Click to continue, to where you get the scene selection page.
Scroll down and you have a few scenes as so
I clicked on the 3rd one shown for the lamiaroid as example and get just a black box with nothing

Flash isn't being blocked that I know of
I even downloaded Firefox and messed around with it for a bit, but same problem.
Same for both laptops that I use, with one being 2yrs old & the other being a year old.
And cant really be corrupted files due to extracting the original RAR file that I have saved still on a separate USB I have for such files
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ger-Fox » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:06 pm

it not work firefox or chrome for me

still...it work by internet explorer the standart explorer on your pc. i not know why but it do work for me here
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby ajmajm28 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:49 am

So I discovered the reason that the files wont work. The adobe flash update blocks flash from running on things that might not be a trusted source. So on Internet explorer when you get the black screen, right click and open the global settings. Go to advanced tab and hit the trusted location settings. Add the folder for them into the trusted files. I have not tried this on chrome or fire fox yet but, I assume it is probably the same reason it stopped working.

The steps don't work with chrome but since it works with IE for right now, I am not going to keep messing with chrome at the moment for this stuff. If anyone figures it out for chrome please post it. I tend to use chrome more then IE or Firefox.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:17 am

ajmajm28 wrote:So I discovered the reason that the files wont work. The adobe flash update blocks flash from running on things that might not be a trusted source. So on Internet explorer when you get the black screen, right click and open the global settings. Go to advanced tab and hit the trusted location settings. Add the folder for them into the trusted files. I have not tried this on chrome or fire fox yet but, I assume it is probably the same reason it stopped working.

The steps don't work with chrome but since it works with IE for right now, I am not going to keep messing with chrome at the moment for this stuff. If anyone figures it out for chrome please post it. I tend to use chrome more then IE or Firefox.

Thank you very much, it work :-D (do on firefox)
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:20 am

ajmajm28 wrote:So I discovered the reason that the files wont work. The adobe flash update blocks flash from running on things that might not be a trusted source. So on Internet explorer when you get the black screen, right click and open the global settings. Go to advanced tab and hit the trusted location settings. Add the folder for them into the trusted files. I have not tried this on chrome or fire fox yet but, I assume it is probably the same reason it stopped working.

Yeah, worked for IE, but looking into it more for chrome since I use chrome as my main browser an such too >.<
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game