Cave Explorers?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Cave Explorers?

Postby Whereaminow27 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:56 pm

I am not sure if this is the correct thread but it is about a game. It was on here, called Cave Explorers. Your character is a female standing infront of a Giantess who is halway through a hole or something in the floor with her butt in the air, with a funnel in her butt. You gotta climb up her legs and jump into the funnel, I think the demo lets you explore halfway through her intestines or so before you can't get anywhere else. I just can't remember who did this. I would appreciate any information on this !!!
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Cave Explorers?

Postby clone4000 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:43 pm

Not here but on reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Vore/comments/ ... ceffunity/

Nicely done. you have to roll to clear a couple of the tight turns and jump but apart from that all good.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby vuurdraak249 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:22 am

you can get to the stomach and there are 2 other girls that are guarding and sometimes try to hit you
vuurdraak249
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whereaminow27 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:54 am

vuurdraak249 wrote:you can get to the stomach and there are 2 other girls that are guarding and sometimes try to hit you

The other girls are in the stomach?

Any chance on seeing the Giantess's boobs also :P
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vuurdraak249 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:03 am

yes they are in the stomach but for the rest you cant do anything in the game
vuurdraak249
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game