Don't Fall (Platformer Vore Game)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Don't Fall (Platformer Vore Game)

Postby CartoonVore » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:33 am

Hello all,

I have a concept for a simple platformer vore game, and I wanted to see what the community would think of it, and if I should try to create it.

You play as a nameless nobody leaping from platform to platform while trying to reach the exit. The exit will only open up once you have touched every platform, but when you touch a platform, it will disappear once you jump from it. In short, you must land on them in the correct order, or you will be gobbled up by the lovely goddess hanging below you with her jaw wide open, just begging for you to leap into her mouth.

As I am no artist, I would try to find videos of attractive females with their heads tilted back and mouth wide open (sounds suggestive, I know), and once your character sprite makes contact with their mouth, they shut their mouths, swallow, and slowly descend back into a deep slumber, until the next victim comes along.

As far as gameplay, I wasn't think of any enemies other than the giantess at the bottom with her mouth so wide open. The challenge would be in invisible walls, fake platforms, moving platforms, and tricky jumps. Essentially, it's just a tricky platformer, but if you fall, you don't fall into a bottomless pit, you fall into the waiting, gaping mouth of a beautiful giantess who is happy to make you into an appetizer.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Feedback? Criticize me all you want, please. Also if anyone has a better name for game where you wan't to avoid falling and being caught by a giantess, please pitch it forward.
Last edited by CartoonVore on Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Re: Don't Fall (Platformer Vore Game)

Postby nullstuff » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:05 am

Sounds fun to me! It also seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to create, since most of the objects are simple. The only snag I can see being an issue would be finding good art assets for the giantesses. But I'm sure you could do that, and if you did, I'd certainly give your game a shot.
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:13 am

I'd play it.

Of course, I'd want to play as a woman...that's my only caveat because F/F is my thing.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:47 am

decent concept. Invisible walls are a frustration mechanic and turns a game into memory rather than skill. Adding obstacles the cause stagger or loss of movement might be a good move.

Fake platforms can go either way. If they have slight visual difference from regular ones then it works like a trap tile and it's an engaging mechanic when they aren't any different it's once again a memory mechanic and only serves to frustrate players who have been playing entirely correctly.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby CartoonVore » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:27 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:I'd play it.

Of course, I'd want to play as a woman...that's my only caveat because F/F is my thing.

I'd prefer to play as a woman as well. Of course, drawing such small sprites would not be easy for me. I'll try and find some way to make it work.
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby CartoonVore » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:30 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:decent concept. Invisible walls are a frustration mechanic and turns a game into memory rather than skill. Adding obstacles the cause stagger or loss of movement might be a good move.

Fake platforms can go either way. If they have slight visual difference from regular ones then it works like a trap tile and it's an engaging mechanic when they aren't any different it's once again a memory mechanic and only serves to frustrate players who have been playing entirely correctly.

If it's a little unfair to newcomers, that means that a giantess will get to toy with her prey. That's why they play vore games, as opposed to other games.

If you've ever played I Wanna Be The Guy, it's kind of the same game feeling, just less unfair. I don't want a player stuck on one screen for 50 deaths. The giantess would get too full!
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby CakePisces » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:55 am

It would be nice too to have a mode where the goddess is "human" sized.(For people who dont like much giantess)
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby CartoonVore » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:59 am

Ryahsson wrote:It would be nice too to have a mode where the goddess is "human" sized.(For people who dont like much giantess)

Hm... I don't think I'm capable of animating same-size vore. I could try, but I doubt it.
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby DeHungriestPug » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:09 am

Maybe some sprite settings? Such as having to chose between playing as an ambiguous humanoid, female, male, and maybe a bipedal reptilian creature, and a furry; the goddess would have similar choices, and maybe after every ~10 deaths would gain a little chub?
DeHungriestPug
New to the forum

Postby CartoonVore » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:13 pm

DeHungriestPug wrote:Maybe some sprite settings? Such as having to chose between playing as an ambiguous humanoid, female, male, and maybe a bipedal reptilian creature, and a furry; the goddess would have similar choices, and maybe after every ~10 deaths would gain a little chub?

I'll make this clear right here, I am not an artist. As of right now, all I have is one room where the player (no sprites yet, so literally just a blue block) jumps from platform to platform trying to reach the exit before the giantess (a cropped frame of a live-action video with a girl's mouth open) can reach you.

Frankly, all I can do is provide gameplay. I'm not up to the task of drawing characters, but if I manage to get my hands on them, I'll try to make options for the player.
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:04 pm

CVYouTube wrote:
DeHungriestPug wrote:Maybe some sprite settings? Such as having to chose between playing as an ambiguous humanoid, female, male, and maybe a bipedal reptilian creature, and a furry; the goddess would have similar choices, and maybe after every ~10 deaths would gain a little chub?

I'll make this clear right here, I am not an artist. As of right now, all I have is one room where the player (no sprites yet, so literally just a blue block) jumps from platform to platform trying to reach the exit before the giantess (a cropped frame of a live-action video with a girl's mouth open) can reach you.

Frankly, all I can do is provide gameplay. I'm not up to the task of drawing characters, but if I manage to get my hands on them, I'll try to make options for the player.

Hmmm... If you ever get the knowhow on making such happen, perhaps the platforms could slowly descend towards the bottom of the screen where said giantess waits. Sure it would mean having them arranged to make it fair for the player, but think of the tension as her maw draws ever closer.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby sctheriault » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:08 pm

I could help with the sprites if your interested, just message me with what you need made.
sctheriault
New to the forum

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:12 pm

Sounds interesting. I'd probably give it a go.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Thu May 04, 2017 4:47 pm

Hmmm... Very interesting. A proising concept.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game