Born from Taboo (Concept rpg maker game)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Born from Taboo (Concept rpg maker game)

Postby bswiss » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:29 am

Heya everyone. I am a great fan of the games on this, so I decided to start creating my own game. The game takes some inspiration from The Last Sovereign.

The story starts with your character in your small town where you were born. There is an encounter and you decide to go out, and from there I wanted to leave it open to decide for yourself. If you want you can help people build up after the war, or reignite the ashes of the fire. You don't know your parents, you have been raised by the people in the village, and when you came of age, you had built/earned your own home. You are now around 30 and this is where the story starts.

31/01/2017 Small update, currently working on all of the houses for the first chapter including the first base. My goal is that you can add things to the base to better your position. Going to make sure every location is done before adding the characters

I am not good with writing scene's, but I am at creating game worlds (if I say so myself), so if you have a scene for one of the characters, PM me and I might add it, or, if you want to do more than just one scene, pm me for Jolly CoOperation.
bswiss
New to the forum

Re: Born from Taboo (Concept rpg maker game)

Postby ninja » Mon May 28, 2018 6:17 am

Sounds good, keep upp the good work.
exsus may speling im a dyslektiker.
ninja
New to the forum

Postby b5n » Mon May 28, 2018 11:01 am

can the character be a pred :?:
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Mon May 28, 2018 11:22 am

The more important question is once more: Is this project still alive?

So if we have a small and quick look over the current info we have:

Topic created: 30. january 2017
Last update: 31. january 2017

==> one and a half year ago; BAD SIGN.

Author has made only one post in this forum and was last online on 31. january 2017.

==> not active on the forum for one and a half year aswell; ANOTHER BAD SIGN

Conclusion: 99% chance on: Game died before it even was propperly born
1% chance on: Author is hiding in a secret base after this teaser to develop his awesome game and to blast us away once he is done.

Sorry, my necro powers aren't strong enough to keep this topic alive for much longer, so let it stay dead.

And, because it's needed:
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game