Tales From Valkyru - Origins (Discussion Thread)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Tales From Valkyru - Origins (Discussion Thread)

Postby zarachrest1 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:00 am

EDIT: This game was put on hold for a while due to coursework and relationship problems but I will now be working on it every everyday when i'm not at college for the foreseeable future, which means that if i am working this out right the first Chapter should be out in roughly 2 weeks :-D

So a while back i saw a game being discussed on this site called Valkyru and the screenshots during production looked very well written and scripted. I managed to get in contact with the people who were working on it and managed to get a demo of the half completed game and after playing it I realised that there was room in the world they had created for many more games and stories. So after a long discussion and a bit of money I now have the rights to the entire Valkyru series excluding the books that are being written.

So now that I have that out of the way I would like to introduce my first game in the world of Valkyru.

This will be the origin story and will explain how Siyyl Sezarius managed to end up on the throne and how she managed to make it so that predators were the ruling faction in the world. Now as this suggests you will be playing as Siyyl from the age of 16 where she first learns about her predatory abilities (This first chapter doesn't last very long unless you find the hidden part that will change the story dramatically). The citizens of Valkyru have a very strong hatred for predators and who could blame them, I mean seriously if you woke up one day and found a succubus in bed next to you with a belly full of your husband wouldn't you be pretty pissed off? Well anyway because of this hatred predators are on the verge of extinction and many of them are slaves to the ruling class. The Sezarius family have gone generations without anybody knowing their secret. For generations they have lived on their farm and have only revealed their predatory abilities to bandits that have attempted to hide near their farm in attempts to ambush people, obviously since their secret remains unknown these bandits have never escaped the dinner table. Now that Siyyl has come of age her mother has decided that she will allow her to explore the world, but not until she has trained her to defend herself and keep her belly full.

So now that I have explained the basic plot of this game I would like to ask you all what sort of features and story elements you would like to see, for example would you like to see a story of betrayal, a surprise plot twist, perhaps a story of romance between a predator and prey, it is all up to you guys. Just say below what you would like to see, I have a few things that I have planned to add in like the hidden story which I will only be including my ideas in as it will be used to introduce the characters to my spin-off which will be set in the predator realm known as Underworld.

I do not have a hatred for any type of vore so any type of vore you request will be added in, if you don't see it in one chapter then you can guarantee that it will be in the next chapter when it is released. After all I am just one person so I can't get everything in with just 1 release and keep updates regular.
Last edited by zarachrest1 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Re: Tales From Valkyru - Origins (Discussion Thread)

Postby Thagrahn » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:27 pm

First chapter is to early to start a romance, but that is usually something of a nice side plot. Developing the relationship is a key thing, and can take a few chapters worth of side quests.

If its a pred/prey romance, having the prey attacked or eaten would greatly anger the pred, and lead into a revenge arc. This could event be compounded with a betrayal, as to really put the desire for revenge on high.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zarachrest1 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:41 pm

See my original idea was the make the mother the final boss but i decided against that because it's too cliche
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:37 pm

zarachrest1 wrote:See my original idea was the make the mother the final boss but i decided against that because it's too cliche

Well, you can still have it as an optional boss battle, but the more side stuff you have, the easier it is for someone to miss something.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:01 am

Well for the sake of saving people from spoilers i am not going to mention what the boss battles are, i will be getting my girlfriend to assist me with this because she has some experience with RPG Maker aswell and she is a big fan of vore like me and i know she'll have some good ideas. What types of vore would you like to see in this game?
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:50 pm

Well, have fun. building a good game takes time and teamwork.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:56 pm

zarachrest1 wrote:See my original idea was the make the mother the final boss but i decided against that because it's too cliche

Is it really?
I've only seen it one of Mystas game.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:51 pm

Bright wrote:

Is it really?
I've only seen it one of Mystas game.

Yeah the whole family member being the main bad guy is a very cliche plot twist.

As for it being in one of Mysta's games you will find that is in 2 of their games, MMA and MVRPG
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game