Vore Rpg Foxquest

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore Rpg Foxquest

Postby Seke » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:35 pm

Hello~

I noticed recently that there are are several vor Rpgs, but that i hadn't seen one with bodypart tfs till now!
And since they are my favourite kind of vore, i decided to change that~
Well. here is the the very beginning of the result ^^

The demo for my Bodypart TF Rpg Foxquest~

https://mega.nz/#!rh9yRJYJ!X3pVIkTc67Pe ... p7HoRwslaU

It is far from being finished ^^"
I am sure that there are a lot of typos,
i will have to replace the sprites of the two characters wich appear (The ones of the maincharacter will be finished soon ;) )
and i also will have to replace the images of the faces with other ones.
Right now the sprites and images are showing two humans, but i will replace them with furry. Just imagine them as an vixen and an dog :3

I would be pretty happy for feedback~
If you enjoy my work it would be awesome if you could support me~

https://www.patreon.com/Seke
Seke
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Rpg Foxquest

Postby voidrunner » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:34 am

Can you post some screenshots? I'd be happy to download and try it, but screenshots are highly recommended.
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Rpg Foxquest

Postby Nouvi » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:28 am

voidrunner wrote:Can you post some screenshots? I'd be happy to download and try it, but screenshots are highly recommended.

Actual thread for this game is HERE, disregard this one (tbh this one should be deleted to keep things in the other one)
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Return to Vore game