(Vore) Bodypart tf Game: Foxquest 0.0.4 (01. 06. 2017)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

(Vore) Bodypart tf Game: Foxquest 0.0.4 (01. 06. 2017)

Postby Seke » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:36 pm

Hello~

I noticed recently that there are are several vore Rpgs, but that i hadn't seen one with bodypart tfs till now!
And since this is my favourite kink, i decided to change that~
Well. here is the the very beginning of the result ^^

Here you can download the different versions: (The latest is the top one)

Version 0.0.4 alpha

Mac Versions: (The mac versions are broken. I am in contact with the Support of Rpg maker to get that fixed)

Mac Version 0.0.4 alpha

Transformation Scenes and how to get to them:
Spoiler: show
Pred:Dog Mercenary
Transformation: Cock transformation (Canine)
How to start the Scene: Head North towards the clearing in the whispering Woods where you can find a sword laying in the grass near to an old bonfire. Pick it up and go back to the south. Now a event should get triggered where the Mercenary walks up to you and after a dialouge a battle starts. You get to the Scene when you loose to him.

Pred: Bunny waitress
Transformation: Pussy Transformation
How to start the Scene:Go into the Inn of the Village Levendia. There you will find the Bunny waitress starring at a box of carrots. She blocks the way into the kitchen.
In order to start the Scene you have to go into the basement. And the stairs to them are in the Kitchen. So you have to make the bunny go first. Right and above in a corner you can find a female Panthress who asks you to go look for the bunny. When you then return to the bunny she hurries to go back to her duty.
Now you can go into the kitchen and down the stairs. In order to start the Transformation Scene go to the shelv with the wine bottles. Keep drinking it and enjoy~

Pred: Panthress adventurer
Transformation: Breast Transformation
How to start the Scene:Start this scene is pretty simple: Go into the inn of Levendia, talk to the Barkeeper and ask him for a room for the night. He will offer you a special offer, where you pay less then for the single room. It would be to share the double room with another person. Accept, walk up into the first floor and enter the middle room. Use the left bed, go sleeping and when you wake up in the middle of the night let things happen and don't stop them. Enjoy~

Pred: Chicken Girl
Transformation: Pussy Transformation
How to start the Scene:In fact you don't have to do much to get into this scene. Use the new function to change daytime into night by sleeping in Lyhra's moss bed or the single bed room of the Inn in levendia. Then, at night, you head to the new region, the farm, go to the hen coop and enter it. Then the scene starts already.
To find out a bit more about this pred, you can go there at day. Then nothing special will happen and you can talk to the chickens ;)

FAQ
Will Lyhra be able to transform others?

Well, like the Intro said, only supermagical creatures like Kitsune can be absorbed with this spell.
I got asked to make it possible to absorb the mercenary a while ago. He isn't a supermagical creature, so even if Lyhra would know and use the spell, it wouldn't do more then drain some MP from him.

The spell and the way it works will be a important part of the plot.
And since i get a lot messages of pred players who want to be able to Tf others, i will think of something.

If you want to support the game so that i can buy commisions for it, please become a patron :3
https://www.patreon.com/Seke

Foxquest has now also a own discord channel.
Come over, hang out and discuss the game and share ideas ^^
https://discord.gg/m82Xyyw

It is far from being finished ^^"
I am sure that there are a lot of typos,
i will have to replace the sprites of the two characters wich appear (The ones of the maincharacter will be finished soon ;) )
and i also will have to replace the images of the faces with other ones.
Right now the sprites and images are showing two humans, but i will replace them with furry. Just imagine them as an vixen and an dog :3

I would be pretty happy for feedback~
Last edited by Seke on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:58 am, edited 19 times in total.
If you enjoy my work it would be awesome if you could support me~

Seke
Somewhat familiar

Re: (Vore) Bodypart tf Game: Foxquest

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:41 pm

What is TF?
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Seke » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:48 pm

TF is short for Transformation

Seke
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:40 pm

That's because Bodypart TF isn't really vore. It's just classified as TF. :v
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seke » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:03 pm

Well i am planning to add unbirth oral- and other vore scenes wich will lead to bodypart tf later.
That is why i have posted this in the vore games.

Seke
Somewhat familiar

Postby slug01 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:18 pm

Well I am super excited about this. Inanimate and bodypart transformations are my favorite thing. I can't wait to play it.
slug01
Participator

Postby Seke » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:38 pm

Thank you ^^
I am happy to hear that~
In the full version the scene with the mercenary and the maid won't stop that early ;)
And if i can find an artist (Or improve my drawing skills enough) i also will add a few pictures of the new form and the usage of the different bodyparts ^^

So no one has noticed an bug, bad grammar or anything like that?

Oh and about play it: That is the part that i have finished by now ^^"
I also have the first village halfway done and most of the overworld, but there isn't much more game at the moment

Seke
Somewhat familiar

Postby RumiBelly » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:03 pm

the top tile to enter the forest says that it's not part of the demo, but the bottom one lets you through to find both chests and the "Den" that takes you to the town. Once in the town there is no way out, entering the stable get's you stuck and entering the other building says missing map file
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:15 am

Where do we find the Non demo of the game?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seke » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:19 am

Radiogenicvore:
Thank you for this bug report.
I fixed all teleporters and put the den back in. I will replace the fixed demo (also with vixen sprites) soon.

Whereaminow27
I am glad to hear that you want to play the full version of the game.
I am working on it and I will update this link from time to time.

Seke
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seke » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:19 pm

A update of the project will follow in the next days.

Here are a few things i have edited by now:

Minor Grammar corrections
Fixed the teleporters
Removed the temporary blockings to south and west
Made Anthro and Feral Vixen sprites for Lyhra
Added music and light effects
Worked further on the first village
Filled the start region of the overworld more (even though it wasn't avaivable till now)
Set up a proper Titlescreen with an new image and nice, decent music.
Added a credits and support option on the titlescreen

I will work on the next bodypart transformation event in the following days, so that you will have a new event to enjoy and also will work a bit on the ctf one (At least it is way too short ;)

Any wishes wich of the following transformations i should add first?
Pussy transformation (happening by unbirthing)
breast transformation (happening by cleavage vore)
(So from then on the game will deserve to be in the vore game section XD)

Seke
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:40 pm

Seke wrote:Pussy transformation (happening by unbirthing)

Yes. This is good.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Seke » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:21 pm

Okay~
Now it's done ^^
I have finished the improved version of the demo Even though i am not sure if it's still a demo now ;)
I am very curious to see how you will like it~

But even though i am releasing that now, the start of the game is still not finished.
There are places that you can enter, but where no one will be even though there should be people there.
There are also many undone conversations.

But the next big transformation with an own sprite for the pred is already done~
And i also have prepared the beginning of the next tf event even though it won't start.
But you can find the pred in the game~

For thoose who can't figure out how to trigger the pussy tf event:
Go into the basement of the inn and keep drinking wine there ;)
If you can't find out how to get the Bunny away from there: Talk to the black feline first ^^

Oh and like last time: Please report me any error and bug that you can find ;)

And now here is the link ^^

https://mega.nz/#!botlFYzL!jkWG-Q9UxnTv ... ZMvIIGpzec

I have a patreon profile now too.
You can also get to it by click on my name in the credits.

The game is free but if you liked it and want to reward my effords, i would be really happy if you could send me a few cents or dollars :3

Seke
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seke » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:34 pm

Since i was asked for an mac version, i created one now.
Have fun, mac users ^^

https://mega.nz/#!6w02iSiC!u9ZsXtnfaord ... fd7vW4hnwQ

Seke
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:50 pm

A certain tile after picking up the sword will give the wrong face sprite for the main character.

After telling the bunny girl to go to the panthress, they both disappear and you can initiate a talk sequence there by interacting with the table tile that was in front of her.

Also, you can't tell the bunny about the panthress if you interact with her, you have to actually try to walk into the kitchen area.

Unless you plan to fourth wall break a lot, don't use emoticons in the game's dialogs.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Arbon » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:08 pm

Having not actually seen much in the way of gameplay I will say that the concept is great (but you might wish to include regular vore that leads into bodypart TF via absorbtion if you wish to entice vore lovers) and your skill in creating the game is clearly on display with just this demo. "More things" is obvious, paths you haven't gotten to are obvious, and an easy way to avoid being overwhelmed by work is to focus on quality with a small location rather than create a vast expanse with nothing in it. I'd suggest creating the entirety of that one small villiage with scattered hints and allusions to the rest of the world, filling every space and creating multiple NPCs of several different types, as many predators as you can manage, all as fleshed out as you can make it with goals, hobbies, relationships, jobs, and fantasies ... THEN declare it finished and work on the next town. It will save you a lot of work in the long run, and be a better experience for the players if you ever quit.

Three slight bugs that should be easy to catch, when you try to walk into the kitchen the bunny lady shouts at you to stop ... but doesn't actually stop you. So you can just keep walking past with no problem. And when you talk to the panther, then go talk to the bunny, if you /talk/ to her instead of walking in front of the bunny then the next part doesn't play. Walking in front of her seems to work as intended, the bunny runs off to see the panther. But ... then both bunny and panther go invisible, and you can still talk to the bunny and bump into both.

My suggestion on which to start first: Pussy TF, whether it comes from face-sitting, sex, unbirth, or forcing the player to touch it, which of course just makes me suspect the bunny girl is a predator and once there's a kitsune merged into her crotch she's going to have "Fun" with those carrots.

And in a general suggestion, I would really prefer if being absorbed wasn't just a "fade to black, restart the game" scenario like most deaths seem to be. If it's the goal of the game, the primary reason you come to play it, then it should be something drawn out and made into an attraction all it's own rather than a glorified game over screen. If you know enough about making cut scenes out of the NPC movement and can test it reliably, I can easily envision every absorption "scene" continuing on from the moment it happens to play out 5-7 moments/conversations/days of the predator's life while the prey is just forced to watch as a part of the predator's flesh. Looping back to the beginning once it's done and never truly ending.

If transformed prey aren't still sentient and aware after the fact then your workload will be a heck of a lot easier, and your options drastically limited. But that would easily support the typical fade to black style ending as the prey is by all accounts dead in that scenario.

Slight typo's in the beginning speech, try to make sure sentences are small enough that they fit into one box and don't spill over into the next or it leads to an awkward read.

Last note I am a flash animator with some comparatively useful art, I can try to manage giving you actual pictures or crude sprite sheets in my spare time if you wish for a free artist, or as my devout focus if you are purchasing an art commission. Likewise willing to help with writing, but not sure how useful that would be if it's not just as an editor proofreading material. PM me if you have an image idea you need drawn and I'll see what I can do.
Arbon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seke » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:22 pm

Thank you for theese reports. I have edited them and will now load up the version without them.
I have used a few emoticons since i havn't portait images for the dialoges. I will remove them now but later there will be images of at least Lyhra that will show her actual expression ;)

The whole thing is a giant WIP right now XD

Oh and about 4th wall break... check out the compost left of the inn. DO it a few times ^^
or try to refuse to drink alkohol a second time :P

I have added a few little 4th wall breaks ^^

Seke
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seke » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:12 pm

Answer to Arbon:

First off: thank you for this big, nice post ^^

I am planning to include normal oral vore as well. I just will have to disappoint fans of hardvore because that most likely won't find it's way into my game.
Same goes for painful digestion, scat and toiletplay, disposal and mostly gore in general.
Bur oral, cock, breast, nipple, cleavage, etc vore will be added into the game.
What i have done till now is creating the shape of the whole overworld (the part that can be explored is only a tiny dot on the upper left of the overworld ^^" )
I had planned to finish this first region bit by bit, following the flow of the story.
The whispering woods are almost finished (I need to finish the ctf scene and later switch out the sprites of the mercenary as well as the portait pictures of him and Lyhra. Oh and i also have to make new sprites for her when she is down)
Well if you talk to the barkeeper you will have the option to let him tell you more about this part of the world. His dialogue isn't finished, but he is already talking about a lot of things that are nearby. I also had the idea to add one or two more strangers into the tavern of the next village who will talk about their home wich the player will be able to visit later in the game.
Oh and the pantress will, of course, also re appear from time to time ;)
I hope i was able to flesh Stinya (The bunny waitress/maid) out some? When i continiue the pussy tf scene the player will learn a bit more over her live and why she has done that ;)

I have already taken care of the bugs thank you. And i at least found one of the typos in the intro.

Oh and don't worry. The transformation scenes aren't finished yet. I will add a few nice, proper and long scenes with several different uses for the bodypart that Lyhra became For example:
The mercenary will get a blowjob from the bunny, then he will fuck her. In another scene (Have to finish that place first) he will get a nice, big boobjob and so on.
The bunny maid could train her pussy a bit, before she then has a little fun with the feline and her rough tongue ;) and a sex scene with an male is also already halfway in my mind.

The part after the transformation, when the prey can't do anything but helplessy watch what the pred is doing with her is my most favorite one and i will try to do my best to make the scenes in my rp nice and long ^^

Hmm... I still learn how to make games. Maybe i can figure out how to make quicksaves. I could imagine some kind of album, where you can unlock a scene when you started it and can go back to the start in the album to watch it again or continiue the game.

And for the part with the help.
I accept the offer and am really thankful for that.
And for thoose who wants to help me by giving me sprites, characters, soundfiles, free art and so on: Please do!
I will be really thankful and mention you and what you did in the credits.
For the commisions: I don't have enough money for them :/
But if i can earn some money via Patreon i could use most of it to buy commisions ^^

Seke
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seke » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:40 pm

Aaaaand here we have the bugfixed version ^^

https://mega.nz/#!KwkQST6R!K4FcZFDnqa6E ... Gww2x9TPTI

Seke
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:51 pm

And yes, either longer scenes, or a system where we are forced to watch the NPC's days go by forever until we exit the game would be better than just instantly game over'ing. In later content, you should make it so we have to be absorbed/TF'd to get places, and be turned back afterward. Of course, depending on RNG, you could have the person escorting you take longer than usual; or even have RNG in RNG, and make it so that after the initial extended scene, you could check another RNG value to continue into more extended scenes forever until the game decides to RNG you back into the correct path.

You can actually set Skyrim's Devourment mod to do the aforementioned "Watch the NPC go about their days forever" even after digesting/etc. (Due to limitations in Skyrim's coding however, you can't go into other cells, and thus end up being teleported into the sky when they enter/exit cells until they re-enter the cell you're in.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Next

Return to Vore game