Barbftr

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Barbftr

Postby Rshook69 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Hey guys, I'm kinda new here so this is my first post. Anyways, do any of you know Barbftr monsters that can do cock vore? Send me a link of them down below and I'll take a look at it
Rshook69
Been posting for a bit

Re: Barbftr

Postby slug01 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:43 pm

I can't help you, but welcome!!!!
slug01
Participator

Postby Vaddix » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:29 pm

Also, is there any other barbftr stuff? I've played all three games, and the last thing was over two years ago. :(
Vaddix
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rshook69 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:00 pm

Vaddix wrote:Also, is there any other barbftr stuff? I've played all three games, and the last thing was over two years ago. :(

Not sure yet. Best to check furaffinity just to make sure, some of those games have been remade by fans and sometimes updated
Rshook69
Been posting for a bit

Postby Senrain » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:53 am

Panftr is a thing, no unbirth though.
Senrain
New to the forum

Postby DigiThing » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:44 am

http://www.furaffinity.net/search/
type in " Vore Barbftr "
make sure you have an account.
IF YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO MAKE A MATURE ACCOUNT THEN BUGGER ALL, WAIT!
Please stop cluttering the forum with something that can be resolved by using the search bar.
Remember to always have fun in whatever you do :3

DigiThing
DigiThing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rshook69 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:47 pm

DigiThing wrote:http://www.furaffinity.net/search/
type in " Vore Barbftr "
Please stop cluttering the forum with something that can be resolved by using the search bar.

I've done that before, the monsters I saw that I wanted to try out don't seem to work well. And when you said that last part, please cut me some slack. It's my first time making a blog like this
Rshook69
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vinderex » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:40 pm

There USED to be a charmeleon that did cock vore. Don't think it's on the net anymore though. If I remember right, it was made by Blu.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby derpmcherp73 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:15 pm

DigiThing wrote:http://www.furaffinity.net/search/
type in " Vore Barbftr "

I will admit that they should have been more thorough in their search for another Barbftr thread, but you could have just helped them with their problem instead of saying the equivalent of "just google it."

Anyways, BluTheLizard has made a few Barbftr enemies with CV. The aforementioned Charmeleon is no longer available, though I happen to have a copy to share. In the same Barbftr player that he removed, there was a gryphon with a snake for privates that can be found here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19886433/. In his current version of Barbftr, there is a brontosaurus with CV. To get it to happen, you have to raise its pleasure meter to around the blue area.
Attachments

Charem.swf [ 543.35 KiB | Viewed 4035 times ]

derpmcherp73
New to the forum

Postby Jazzumness » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:11 pm

Anyways, BluTheLizard has made a few Barbftr enemies with CV. The aforementioned Charmeleon is no longer available, though I happen to have a copy to share. In the same Barbftr player that he removed, there was a gryphon with a snake for privates that can be found here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19886433/. In his current version of Barbftr, there is a brontosaurus with CV. To get it to happen, you have to raise its pleasure meter to around the blue area.

For anyone confused on how to load these you have to go to the FA page and right click the download button on the submission and click save target as
Then go do the same to superflames most recent barbftr found here http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15190929/
Make sure the barbftr player and the characters are in the same folder
All that's left is to copy the name of the monster with its file extension and paste it in the <external url> box and click play
Don't forget to delete the text <external url> as it won't go away on its own
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zerosiz » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:59 pm

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38921 Here's the master thread that has everything as far as I'm aware
Zerosiz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xethoner » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:04 am

slug01 wrote:I can't help you, but welcome!!!!

I wanta fav that Post. Its godlike!
Xethoner
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game