Has anyone thought of making a GTA 5 vore mod?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Has anyone thought of making a GTA 5 vore mod?

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:39 pm

I don't know if this has been discussed and dealt with already (and I'm sorry if it has) but it seems like a good idea. Any thoughts?
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Re: Has anyone thought of making a GTA 5 vore mod?

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:38 am

I doubt it, and I'm sure non one will make one, the mod comunity for it is TINY, and there aren't any pre-existing resources for anyone who would want to.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jamjo » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:32 am

That sounds like it would be unbearably complicated to pull off, but admittedly I'm no programmer, so that's just a pure assumption through and through, lol. I guess one way it might work easiest is a mod of some form for the Peyote animal transformation trips, maybe letting you turn into a giant snake or something... But honestly while I'm not in any way ashamed of the fetish what so ever, I tend to err on the side of.. kind of keeping it just between us and those who'd understand, and also not turn it into into a "let's laugh at the silly-folk" thing, which I'm a tad worried introducing it to the GTA V scene might lead to... But I guess I'm always a little worried about that... A little :oops:
Then again, the modding community seems small and like it might be basically dead (I at least haven't heard much from it in a long time) and again I may even just be that one, vocal odd ball of the community that worries over things so insignificant they may as well be nothing xDD (<--odds are good that's the one)
Jamjo
Participator

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:21 am

The biggest problem would be the small fact that Rockstar is not Bethesda, they dislike people modding their game at the best of times, due in no small part to the games success as a multiplayer game. It might be possible to rig up a mesh for one of the three main characters of the single player game, but that would probably be it, and even then, unlike Skyrim or Fallout, the game has a lot more AI interaction and ingame cutscenes, which may or may not need the character to look a certain way. Also with the number of updates they keep releasing, even now, the chance of something in the mod breaking is a lot higher.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Oh okay.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby kongpow » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:17 am

darkflame8 wrote:The biggest problem would be the small fact that Rockstar is not Bethesda, they dislike people modding their game at the best of times, due in no small part to the games success as a multiplayer game. It might be possible to rig up a mesh for one of the three main characters of the single player game, but that would probably be it, and even then, unlike Skyrim or Fallout, the game has a lot more AI interaction and ingame cutscenes, which may or may not need the character to look a certain way. Also with the number of updates they keep releasing, even now, the chance of something in the mod breaking is a lot higher.

Yep, the cutscenes need to have the player looking a certain way. Custom meshes (clothing, female characters, etc.) breaks the single player cutscenes (no models will render). There doesn't seem to be anyway around it either other then changing back to default franklin/michael/trevor each time you want to play a cutscene.

Realistically, the farthest someone would get with a GTAV vore mod, would be a belly mesh that you can attach via a trainer or something. Then they would run into the same wall which prevents people from making any meaningful mod which extends the core scripted functions of the gameplay itself in anyway.

As noted above, Rockstar does not support mods and does not release editing tools for their engine. They instead release online security updates that repeatedly break most mods. Great for Rockstar, not great for the GTA modding community.

GTAV has all the publicity and popularity a game would need to have a healthy modding community. But since Rockstar does not release any useful modding tools, GTA games ultimately are lousy games to try and mod.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:55 pm

Bet GTA V mod you're gunna get.. Iron man vs hulk mod. XP
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gartrux » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:44 pm

I guess no one did
gartrux
Participator

Return to Vore game