GTA San Andreas vore mod for female skins

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

GTA San Andreas vore mod for female skins

Postby misterknight3000 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:10 am

Hey Hello could someone make a Gta SA Vore mod
misterknight3000
New to the forum

Re: GTA San Andreas vore mod for female skins

Postby kongpow » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:19 pm

misterknight3000 wrote:Hey Hello could someone make a Gta SA Vore mod

It's not going to happen. I took a look at the san andreas section of the nexus. The majority of the mods on the top 25 page are managers, retextures, and custom vehicles, and almost all uploaded by the same Gamefrontarchiver. :|

There's pretty much nothing up there that would indicate a heavily scripted vore mod could ever be a working thing without significant developer knowledge of that particular engine.

There's a reason that the majority of mods for Rockstar games are limited to retextures,trainers, and file swaps. Rockstar has never supported mods and likely never will. There is no easy access modding toolkit released to the public, which is largely the key reason modding is so big in Bethesda games for example.

If you look at the history of GTAV, it gets even worse, as Rockstar has a tendency to release security updates for GTAVonline which subsequently breaks mods for GTAVoffline singleplayer.

Even if Rockstar does tend to deliver superior open world games, they are unfortunately not mod friendly.

Sorry for shooting you down a bit here, but it's just my two cents on this.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Coldbrush » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:33 pm

kongpow wrote:

It's not going to happen. I took a look at the san andreas section of the nexus. The majority of the mods on the top 25 page are managers, retextures, and custom vehicles, and almost all uploaded by the same Gamefrontarchiver. :|

There's pretty much nothing up there that would indicate a heavily scripted vore mod could ever be a working thing without significant developer knowledge of that particular engine.

There's a reason that the majority of mods for Rockstar games are limited to retextures,trainers, and file swaps. Rockstar has never supported mods and likely never will. There is no easy access modding toolkit released to the public, which is largely the key reason modding is so big in Bethesda games for example.

If you look at the history of GTAV, it gets even worse, as Rockstar has a tendency to release security updates for GTAVonline which subsequently breaks mods for GTAVoffline singleplayer.

Even if Rockstar does tend to deliver superior open world games, they are unfortunately not mod friendly.

Could not relate to this more then I already do.

I used to be a huge GTAonline fan. Spendt countless hours farming for things like my cars and even that bloody yacht.

But in the long run, I decided to uninstall the game that I liked so much due to Rockstar's weird behaviour.

They may dislike single player mods and such, but they're actions towards those that install mods in online to gain cheats and such, is on a un profesional level.

There is barely any protection at all against the cheaters, and people have gotten so used to it that they are litterly screaming for cheaters to drop money on them.

And we have all heard the rumors about Rockstar banning players on random aswell.

Its a shame really. I used to be a huge Rockstar fan and was even planning some GTAV Fan art. But after being through all the hackers and cheaters and the lack of support from Rockstar itself, kinda makes you realize that Im not really interested in buying any GTA games ever again.

Besides, we have a lovely game like Skyrim afterall for all the lovely vore fun.

Isnt that right Kongpow? ^^
Coldbrush
Somewhat familiar

Postby truck » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:43 am

Coldbrush wrote:
kongpow wrote:

I used to be a huge GTAonline fan. Spendt countless hours farming for things like my cars and even that bloody yacht.

But in the long run, I decided to uninstall the game that I liked so much due to Rockstar's weird behaviour.

They may dislike single player mods and such, but they're actions towards those that install mods in online to gain cheats and such, is on a un profesional level.

There is barely any protection at all against the cheaters, and people have gotten so used to it that they are litterly screaming for cheaters to drop money on them.

And we have all heard the rumors about Rockstar banning players on random aswell.

Its a shame really. I used to be a huge Rockstar fan and was even planning some GTAV Fan art. But after being through all the hackers and cheaters and the lack of support from Rockstar itself, kinda makes you realize that Im not really interested in buying any GTA games ever again.

Besides, we have a lovely game like Skyrim afterall for all the lovely vore fun.

you must have not played GTA online for more then a week after it was released. rockstar has been cracking down hard on those who use mods or hacks in GTA online because most of them don't just do money mods but they make themselves invincible and then go around killing other players until they rage quit. i have a list of players that i have run into playing online and have reported to rockstar for cheating or hacking. a few days after i report them i go look at their gamer profile on the console or on the website and their profile says "this player hasn't earned any achievements/trophies" which tells me my report was taken seriously and that player got banned.
truck
Participator

Postby kongpow » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:24 pm

Coldbrush wrote:
kongpow wrote:

Lol, yep

truck wrote:
you must have not played GTA online for more then a week after it was released. rockstar has been cracking down hard on those who use mods or hacks in GTA online because most of them don't just do money mods but they make themselves invincible and then go around killing other players until they rage quit. i have a list of players that i have run into playing online and have reported to rockstar for cheating or hacking. a few days after i report them i go look at their gamer profile on the console or on the website and their profile says "this player hasn't earned any achievements/trophies" which tells me my report was taken seriously and that player got banned.

Yes, Rockstar's security at this point is over the top for GTAVonline, to the point that it periodically breaks most offline mods when Rockstar releases security updates. Even so, hacking, cheating, trolling, and noob-squanching is still rampant. Rockstar social club accounts are disposable and easy to get, they can be created and activated without any purchase by using a key generator.

The direction they have taken with GTAVonline, simply does not fit well with the modding scene. (Also, it doesn't help that they took about two years longer to release the pc version of GTAV.)
It was great for Rockstar though I guess lol.

Back to subject, older games like GTASA are probably a bit more moddable as there is less going on under the hood, they also don't have online play to worry about providing security for.

Still, it doesn't change the fact that none of the GTA games are anything in the way of mod friendly. Which is what makes me doubt that we are ever going to see a vore mod in a GTA game.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby truck » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:10 pm

we will not because there is too much code for it. skyrim has it but only because it has the feature to fast travel to a place so the game does not have to load all of it at once. and since you never really get any distance off the ground, there is no need to load more of the game. I do whish GTA SA had it though. it would make it an interesting game again.
truck
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:43 am

Man this thread reads entitledly. Not asking if it's possible, asking someone to do it.

Get it done! You all heard the man.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:30 am

truck wrote:we will not because there is too much code for it. skyrim has it but only because it has the feature to fast travel to a place so the game does not have to load all of it at once. and since you never really get any distance off the ground, there is no need to load more of the game. I do whish GTA SA had it though. it would make it an interesting game again.

Oh I'd like for there to be a vore mod on a gta game, I'd go play through SA again as well lol.

However I think you have it a bit incorrect on the differences of the engine capabilities between the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine(RAGE) and the Creation Engine(CE) when it comes to level of deisign, or "LOD's"

Both games use LOD's and both engines can allow the player to render the entire map if needed.

I agree, you cannot do this to the extent that GTAV does with vanilla Skyrim. But, who plays vanilla Skyrim lol?

You said Skyrim doesn't have to load the map because of fast travel. This is incorrect. The real reason is because CE uses the Ugrid system to determine what and how many outdoor grid cells to render, based on what the games Ugridtoload settings are. Everything outside of this set number of grid cells surrounding the player, is rendering in LOD's. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41592/? RAGE probably does something very similar to this. ( I know RAGE does this heavily when the player is moving fast in a vehicle, specially something like a fighter jet.)

You say that you never get any distance off the ground in Skyrim, you actually can pretty easily. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64769/? (This works with devourment as well.)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61101/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19069/?

There's also the TCL and TFC console commands which are toggle clipping (noclip) and toggle free cam. Both can essentially let you fly.

For the HD LOD's, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58818/? (the amount of non lod's you can support depends on your hardware ultimately.)

The reason Skyrim has far more mods then all the GTA games put together, is because Bethesda creates support for modding it's games with free tools like Creation Kit and G.E.C.K. (There's also the matter of publicity, marketing, and overall success of the game itself, but GTAV has all that in the bag anyways so the matter is null.)

Rockstar simply does not release modding/editing tools. It has nothing to do with fast travel.

The massive backlash Bethesda got for trying to monetize some of the more popular skyrim mods, hopefully taught them that they can't do that and expect to have a healthy modding community.

Lets not bring up SSE here lol.

Back to topic though, I think the main reason we will likely never see a vore mod on a GTA game, is because Rockstar simply does not support mods, so the modding community for it never has the chance to snowball and get to the point where niche fetish mods are a relatively common thing. (Just take a look at Loverslab.) ^^; http://www.loverslab.com/

On top of supplying mod tools, mod community snowballs typically require a solid base game which is usually open world, lots of publicity and marketing, which hopefully leads to general success and lots of fans with tools to go out and generate additional content which can greatly multiply the games base replay value for free. This may be part of why there are so many games that release editing tools and can never get the modding snowball rolling.

GTA games typically have all that at some point, but Rockstar doesn't release editing tools to support mod content (Rockstar Editor? lol.) So, mods are very limited on GTA games because of Rockstar.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Coldbrush » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:16 pm

truck wrote:you must have not played GTA online for more then a week after it was released. rockstar has been cracking down hard on those who use mods or hacks in GTA online because most of them don't just do money mods but they make themselves invincible and then go around killing other players until they rage quit. i have a list of players that i have run into playing online and have reported to rockstar for cheating or hacking. a few days after i report them i go look at their gamer profile on the console or on the website and their profile says "this player hasn't earned any achievements/trophies" which tells me my report was taken seriously and that player got banned.

Then allow me to give my view on the topic. But as said, Im not aiming to start a fight or prove my point. Just wanna give my view on a game I really enjoyed, but had to leave and unistall due to it frustrated me more then being fun.

I played GTAonline over a long period of time due to how I found World of Warcraft lacking in content in Warlords of Draenor. And I tried my best to give GTAonline a chance, but to tell the truth, I couldnt anymore. Neither could my friends.

One of my friends had to leave a server due to someone forced a money rain on him. He had to make sure to contact Rockstar later on and tell them what had happened to not get banned. Same for me.

We had godmode players, astorids falling, everyone blowing up, windmills spawning outside player houses, huge jumbo jet liners in the middle of the city, forced teleportation, player models spawning on players, and the list goes on.

So yeah, maybe you are right. Maybe Rockstar are tracking down the players that does this kind of stuff. But in my honest opinion after seeing how some other multiplayer games work hard on making sure that these kind of things dont happen, then why cant Rockstar?

To quote a discussion I heard.

*Your game shouldnt be so fragile that someone can download a mod and spawn a ufo on other players, or kill everyone off with a press of a button in a game similar to a mmo*
Coldbrush
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fevix » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:37 pm

The issue with making a game like GTAO airtight to where nobody can spawn anything they aren't supposed to spawn is that in order for this to be doable, Rockstar would have to make their servers powerful enough to check every single last thing the player does. You moved too fast? Nope, let's bump you back a few feet to where I (the server) think you should be. You jumped too high? No, no you didn't, you jumped THIS high. Your car drove too fast? Nope, you're actually over here instead. Oh, you want to spawn an item? Hm, are you SUPPOSED to be able to spawn this? No, no you're not, so you dont get to spawn this item.

Oh, and the server is checking all of this, multiple times every second, for every single player connected on every single server, even Solo and Private sessions (Otherwise you could just start a Solo session and give yourself $2 billion!)
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration