Usagi-chan Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Usagi-chan Game

Postby Squished » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:56 am

A friend of mine made a 2D sidescrolling action game featuring soft ryona and is in the process of updating it at the moment. The game is fully playable with only a stage and a few items missing but nothing detrimental to play.

The game features Usagi the White Rabbit who is out to search for information about her friends being possessed. Each stage is seperated into 4 sections and a boss battle. Items can be collected to e able to not only replay the stage any time you wish but to also continue at any of the section's beginnings.

Usagi can walk, dash, dash-jump, spin and dash-slide to attack enemies

Many variations of soft ryona exist in this game. From vore, to burning, to electrocution, to constriction of which is the most prominent.

You can download the game from his blog:
http://tsurarastone.blog.fc2.com/

You can also leave him feedback on his Deviant Art:
http://tsurara-r.deviantart.com/

Or his private Twitter:
https://twitter.com/H_tsurara
Squished
New to the forum

Re: Usagi-chan Game

Postby Sergit » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:23 pm

This game is adorable! I followed the artist in pixive before, but I did not know they were making a game! I need to draw fanart of this! If the person who made this is friends with you, Squished, can I ask you to show my fanart to the author, when the pic is done?
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cilis » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:03 am

Wish there was a level skip. I beat this a long time ago and hate replaying the first levels
Cilis
Participator

Postby Squished » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:54 am

Sergit wrote:This game is adorable! I followed the artist in pixive before, but I did not know they were making a game! I need to draw fanart of this! If the person who made this is friends with you, Squished, can I ask you to show my fanart to the author, when the pic is done?

Of course! I am sure he would love to see any love for his game!

Cilis wrote:Wish there was a level skip. I beat this a long time ago and hate replaying the first levels

You can skip levels and sections of those levels by collecting the clock items and notes (white papers) hidden within those stages.
Squished
New to the forum

Postby Zephy231 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:19 am

Damn, that was some good stuff. Adorable.
May I ask what causes the extra stages to appear? I got to a stage which was like a pyramid, with worms and stuff, and it's called Extra 4. Didn't see the stages from the last two screenshots
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby lazulite_sword » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:36 am

by exploring the levels you can find secret items that make the extra stages appear, or you have to fulfill hidden conditions. for example, Extra 2 requires you to not destroy any of the red and blue flowers that suck on you. the little waddling spike guys and the floating monsters are fair game, though. for Extra 3, you have to look through the sea anemone. they could be hiding treasure! iirc, Extra 1 requires you to do some nimble platforming in the very wide room by going all the way to the right and navigating your way back across the top. you unlock the extra stages in their normal equivalent
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zephy231 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Ah, gotcha. Thanks!
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby stiltzkinator » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Squished wrote:A friend of mine made a 2D sidescrolling action game featuring soft ryona and is in the process of updating it at the moment.

Oh hey! I like this game a lot and was sad to see that it hasn't updated since 12/2015. Good to know that an update appears to be coming possibly soon.
stiltzkinator
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Cilis wrote:Wish there was a level skip. I beat this a long time ago and hate replaying the first levels

Same here, anybody mind sharing a 100% save file if not close to it?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zerosiz » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:44 pm

Do you need to complete the whole story mode or something more to claim bonus rewards? As Lazulite and the game mentioned Secret 1 is unlocked by finding the gear and giving it to Miel but it's still blacked out. Is there something I'm missing?
Zerosiz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wanderer » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:02 pm

I would love a 100% save too, I can't even figure out how to get past the flower girl boss

It's a fun little game, and super adorable. Kinda nice to see some more cartoony "soft" ryona
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:32 pm

Ah, this game. I actually made a thread about it quite some time ago, but it kind of fell into the realms of obscurity, so another thread isn't too bad in this case. Gets more people interested in it. But leading into the next topic, I've actually played it a lot, so I believe this file has everything you need. I liked this game, and I was wondering when it would be updated again. Even though it's not a pure vore game, what's in there along with the other stuff makes it really enjoyable. If it's true that the game is going to be updated in the near future, then that's great, and I hope it'll happen soon.
Let me know if the save doesn't work, or if by chance the maker doesn't want saves to be shared, then I'll take it down.
Attachments
save.rar
(395 Bytes) Downloaded 199 times
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lazulite_sword » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:52 am

Zerosiz wrote:Do you need to complete the whole story mode or something more to claim bonus rewards? As Lazulite and the game mentioned Secret 1 is unlocked by finding the gear and giving it to Miel but it's still blacked out. Is there something I'm missing?

The way you play extra chapters is strange. it goes Stage 1->2->3->Extra 1->Extra 2-> Extra 3-> 4-> Extra 4.
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:44 am

don't really kow how it's happened...but has anyone else had a bug where all the terrian disappears from the levels?

and if so...is there a fix?
Firon
---

Postby voremenow » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:21 pm

I'm having this problem too. I've tried changing to all of the different FPS speeds, screen sizes, and UI options but those don't seem to work. I've also tried switching the compatibility to all of the older windows systems (8 - XP), and tried running as an administrator. I remember playing the older version of the game on a different computer with no problems, but now I can make it through the levels only if I use the collectable stars as a guide, so if anyone could help figure out what is wrong that would be great.
voremenow
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game