Vore Inc V0.5 (RIP)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Inc V0.3 (Quest Text Adventure)

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Mon May 22, 2017 10:02 am

Not a dead game yet! Had life stuff come up that was more important than fetish hobby. Got it all finished and sorted out though, so back at it with the game stuff. Next update should be by the 31st at the latest.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon May 22, 2017 5:14 pm

Hoping to see more willing vore, and/or more of that receptionist.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Sun May 28, 2017 11:05 am

Game updated to V0.4
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby NinTheFolf » Mon May 29, 2017 7:39 am

"Alex removed as playable fighter (fuck Alex)"
I laughed, though looks like he's still in the locker room and you still can't eat him D:

But yeah, glad to see this updated~!
NinTheFolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Mon May 29, 2017 10:42 am

NinTheFolf wrote:"Alex removed as playable fighter (fuck Alex)"
I laughed, though looks like he's still in the locker room and you still can't eat him D:

But yeah, glad to see this updated~!

Thanks! Glad to hear someone enjoying it! And glad someone liked that joke. I removed Alex for a few reasons, one being me getting irritated with him for tons of reasons, hence the changelog note. I'll do something with him in the locker room eventually, but for now he's a sorry reminder of a character I regret adding.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Inc V0.4 (Quest Text Adventure)

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:20 pm

Finally remembered to add a screen wipe item. Added and uploaded for people using long saves.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:14 pm

Working on the next update again. Figured I'd update you guys with what I'm planning to do next with the game since I already posted the plans on FA.

First off, with the removal of Alex (which happened really late in the last update), I might touch up some of the vorena scenes since you only have girls to play in there now. Also gonna have unbirth and maybe breast vore player victories cause of that. I was tired of only ass and mouth victories.

Floor 4 is gonna sorta remain the way it is. Baths are gonna stay like a weird gallery to just go see some scenes (with saving before recommended). Might ditch the silly/short scenes for more detailed stuff. Also, the spa will get added with options that require money (can earn it on the next floor which will also be added) and options to work at the spa for money. The next update will likely include floor 6 as well. It'll be easier to add loads of stuff since I don't have to code combat stuff.

Also, lemme know what you think so far! I like to hear what people like or dislike. I've heard quite a bit about Sandur, so I think she's a fan favorite, but maybe that's a vocal minority.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby equino » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:47 am

Oh dang! Was hoping to have some fun playing as Alex in the wrestling portion. Would have loved to been a pred and CV'd all those other wrestlers! :) Personally I'd love to see more CV, sheathvore, and micro scenes ^-^ but that's just me! Love CV disposal scenes (+1 if it involves more than just the pred!), or scenes where micros get used for all sorts of naughtiness.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:40 pm

equino wrote:Oh dang! Was hoping to have some fun playing as Alex in the wrestling portion. Would have loved to been a pred and CV'd all those other wrestlers! :) Personally I'd love to see more CV, sheathvore, and micro scenes ^-^ but that's just me! Love CV disposal scenes (+1 if it involves more than just the pred!), or scenes where micros get used for all sorts of naughtiness.

I've actually got quite a bit of CV planned. Easily in my top 3 for kinds of vore, it's just harder to write for me. Have to have examples for feeling from one of my BFs since it's hard to imagine cock feelings when you've never had a cock.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby equino » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:23 pm

hahaha totally understandable.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby IEatYouWhole » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:50 am

love the game so far ^^ cant wait for next update :3
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:52 am

Hey, glad to hear someone enjoying the game. Update may take a while cause I keep getting busy with other stuff.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby AuntieFloof » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:10 am

So i managed to get all the way through floor 3 and complete everything and then went on to floor 4. Definitely have to add a non-vore scene with Sandur (Sounds like such a cutie and id rather cuddle with her than eat her...) But after a scene from the bath (Mouse) i entered the password for floor 4 and it didnt prompt anything and didnt activate/unlock access to it.
AuntieFloof
New to the forum

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:20 am

Small status update: Not dead, just been slow working. Next update will actually be a huge one. Over 10 new rooms, BV, OV, AV, UB and CV all included. Endo and fatal, several scenes escapable, several willing, several unwilling.

There will be tons of new characters, male and female. Most furry, some human or human with minor other characteristics. I might also hold a free raffle to put a couple characters in the game but only if I have scenes for them.

In the mean time, let me know what you hope to see more of. I'm making this game how I want to but I'd love to know what people like or what people are looking forward to or are hoping for.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby b5n » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:31 pm

Does this game contain pictures ?
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mab17 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:59 pm

Personally, hoping for more nonfatal/endo. Would like to see more of the receptionist or Sandur.
Mab17
Somewhat familiar

Postby NinTheFolf » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:13 pm

BellyOfTheWubblies wrote:I'd love to know what people like or what people are looking forward to or are hoping for.

I'd always like to see more stuff in the arena area, or just pred stuff you can do in general.
Not nearly enough games give you the opportunity to be on the pred side of things~
NinTheFolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:45 pm

The game does not contain pictures. I don't have the funds to comm all of it and I couldn't do it justice with my own drawings.

There will actually be quite a bit of endo/nonfatal in the next update. Already half of what I've added is endo or at least escapable/the pred asking if you'd rather digest or get out. And Sandur is my precious draggy. She'll show up more for sure.

I'm proud of the arena so more stuff will definitely go into it. And pred stuff is being added. Adding a restaurant to order prey and will likely add a certain area where you can meet and eat with other people who reform. The biggest thing about most games not adding pred features I think, at least my reason, is I made the characters as a prey experience and letting people eat them kinda changes the intention and possibly makes them miss out on scenes. Don't worry though, the player will be a pred plenty of times in this update. Not near as much as prey, but it'll be there.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby NinTheFolf » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:40 pm

Even just the arena is a lot, and I really appreciate it!

I look forward to seeing the update for sure~
NinTheFolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby 33defence » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:06 pm

I was playing, and I am not sure how to get up to the fourth floor. I am really confused. Do I have to fight a lot in the vorena, or do I have to find another wristband?

Also, Where do I find the nidoking after I meet him in the bathroom stall?
33defence
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game