Sizebox

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sizebox

Postby Orosaki » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:17 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:If you're talkin' about the recent "RTS" style camera, well, that's from a test build, and the game is still in the very early stages of development, so there's a lot of kinks ta work out still. And I think that ya can toggle between the new cam and the old one by pressin' V while in edit mode. I dunno, I'm personally waitin' fer the next stable build.

On a more vorish note, though, there's a modeler in the model thread workin' on models with insides. It's a WIP, but the most recent one (post number 8707 in the model thread) has a complete digestive tract, all the way from the front door ta the back door, with all them twists and turns. Still got some bugs, like the guts still needin' some proper weightin' so they don't poke out as the giantess moves, and the fact that they aren't textured, but hey, it's somethin' ta walk through.

That's true i just hope this doesn't get abandoned like it's predecessor dreams. While that was a really good game for gts play would been nice to have more to it. You think he took some of the settings for it and put them in the new game cuz there was climbing in that one too. course it was only on certainobjects. Still hopefully things like giantess types get implemented like friendly giantess, neutral giantessess, and hostile giantesses.

Not to mention unaware giantesses and some water physics and perhaps giantesses canstop clipping through objects too. and give objects their own physics and stuff. Long hair and skirts should also have physics as well, seeing as how long hair tends to clip the poor girls.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Fri May 12, 2017 3:59 pm

found an issue where the game starts running really choppy. If you have a big object and you put a giantess on it then try to climb the giantess the game gets really choppy like like trying to play modern mmo games with a modem level of choppy.

Or mech warriors online with a standard non gaming computer.

i imagine it's an issue with the game not my computer since unreal tournament 3 runs fine on my computer.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Thu May 18, 2017 8:07 am

I really wish someone would upload a well made model with all the internqls. The only ones that exist either bugged, don't have textures, are incomplete, or are furries.

I'd love it if someone could post in my stead seeing as how i can't seem to figure out how to pst stuff on that thread.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xyoshi » Tue May 23, 2017 12:28 am

Orosaki wrote:I really wish someone would upload a well made model with all the internqls. The only ones that exist either bugged, don't have textures, are incomplete, or are furries.

I'd love it if someone could post in my stead seeing as how i can't seem to figure out how to pst stuff on that thread.

Give it time. The creator of the app is looking to add vore animations in the future, and I think that content will follow.
xyoshi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orosaki » Thu May 25, 2017 8:18 pm

xyoshi wrote:
Orosaki wrote:I really wish someone would upload a well made model with all the internqls. The only ones that exist either bugged, don't have textures, are incomplete, or are furries.

Give it time. The creator of the app is looking to add vore animations in the future, and I think that content will follow.

Hopefully they are well done and textured and complete unlike the current models.

The only textured model is the manzi one and the only complete models are the ones with clipping internals and which are untextured. Still would be nice to have a giantess with full internals not just the digestive system like you can go in hear ear and poke around in her brain and stuff or go through he r bloodstream and stuff. Such a model would take quite a lot of time and dedication though, especially if it is accurate.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:55 am

It looks like this month isn't getting an update. I hope this doesn't mean what i think it does.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:21 am

Looks like the guy making the game decided to give up. Why am i not surprised? Everytime a 3d giantess game with potential comes out with vore and all that good stuff they quit halfway through. Either don't start it or finish it. Seriously if you do not have the determination to finish what you started then don't bother starting something to begin with. I get sick and tired of these morons starting and giving up halfway after releasing a version of it. if you don't intend to finish it then don't release it at the very least or get someone else to finish it who does have the determination.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby scottypilgrim » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:32 am

Yeah these morons working entirely for free should be working harder for my amusement damn it. I'm not going to fund, work or help in any manner but all these lazy morons should be more persistent..../s
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:56 am

scottypilgrim wrote:Yeah these morons working entirely for free should be working harder for my amusement damn it. I'm not going to fund, work or help in any manner but all these lazy morons should be more persistent..../s

Oh please it's not as if you certainly aren't getting fed up with people not finishing what they started either. I mean the least these guys can do is try to pass it on to someone else who'll do it justice.. There have been too many games that had potential and I mean a lot of potential, and ended up half finished or not even a quarter finished. I would love to help but i neither have the money, nor ability to do so. If i could help it would be in the idea department and maybe test things out from time to time.

This even extends to non vore games too that had their potential squandered because reasons.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:13 am

And now the website for sizebox is down now. Great. It seems a new team is working on it on discord. Hmm I hope this bode well for the game.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SteampunkerJoe » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:56 pm

Orosaki wrote:Oh please it's not as if you certainly aren't getting fed up with people not finishing what they started either. I mean the least these guys can do is try to pass it on to someone else who'll do it justice.. There have been too many games that had potential and I mean a lot of potential, and ended up half finished or not even a quarter finished. I would love to help but i neither have the money, nor ability to do so. If i could help it would be in the idea department and maybe test things out from time to time.

This even extends to non vore games too that had their potential squandered because reasons.

You clearly do not have a grasp on the difficulty, stress, and overall time and work that goes into making a video game. Stuff in real life happens. Day jobs and school work can bog you down. Making a game is a long, yet rewarding process. And if I was developing this game and was reading all the things you've been posting, "Motivation" is the last thing I'd be feeling.
SteampunkerJoe
New to the forum

Postby Orosaki » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:28 am

SteampunkerJoe wrote:
Orosaki wrote:Oh please it's not as if you certainly aren't getting fed up with people not finishing what they started either. I mean the least these guys can do is try to pass it on to someone else who'll do it justice.. There have been too many games that had potential and I mean a lot of potential, and ended up half finished or not even a quarter finished. I would love to help but i neither have the money, nor ability to do so. If i could help it would be in the idea department and maybe test things out from time to time.

You clearly do not have a grasp on the difficulty, stress, and overall time and work that goes into making a video game. Stuff in real life happens. Day jobs and school work can bog you down. Making a game is a long, yet rewarding process. And if I was developing this game and was reading all the things you've been posting, "Motivation" is the last thing I'd be feeling.

My anger is fairly understandable though. when was the last time a 3d giantess game with this level of quality was finished? While there are several 3d giantess games they are all footcrush games mostly and the vore isn't exactly full tour. The remaining ones are simply giantess oriented with no vore. The ones i specifically refer to are the ones that cater to vore/full tour. Last game like this that had promise was dreams. That said it isn't like one cannot simply entrust the development of the game to someone who will do it justice.

While the orginial maker of the game isn't working on it though it seems he did in fact entrust development of the game to somebody else. That is more than i can say for most other developers.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SteampunkerJoe » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:07 am

Orosaki wrote: My anger is fairly understandable though. when was the last time a 3d giantess game with this level of quality was finished? While there are several 3d giantess games they are all footcrush games mostly and the vore isn't exactly full tour. The remaining ones are simply giantess oriented with no vore. The ones i specifically refer to are the ones that cater to vore/full tour. Last game like this that had promise was dreams. That said it isn't like one cannot simply entrust the development of the game to someone who will do it justice.

While the orginial maker of the game isn't working on it though it seems he did in fact entrust development of the game to somebody else. That is more than i can say for most other developers.

No, it really isn't understandable. The reason you can't find someone to make the level of quality and the specific fetish you want is because: 1. That takes lots of time and money. Money that you aren't paying to play said game. 2. If it was made with a budget, it'd have to make that money back, meaning not only is the game not free, it's going to have to appeal to a wider demographic as well. That means it will be shifted further from vore. Like Dreams was. (Though I am aware that Dreams was free) 3. To make this hypothetical game you want, with no money and only time and effort, that is going to be a living hell for the poor developer who tries to do that, due to how (and I cannot stress this to you enough) insanely hard it is to make a really good video game.

I am speaking as a video game developer with experience. Vore games are not as fun to make as they are to play, but if you want it so badly, go take an online course at udemy.com or something. They have a good, last time I checked, on sale course to learn Unity development and #C. But please, don't be upset or angry at the people who take on personal projects and choose to share them with you, even if they don't finish them. They don't have to if they don't want to, and being angry at them for it is rather selfish. If anything, you should thank them for at least sharing their ideas and projects with you, as that takes some guts to do.
SteampunkerJoe
New to the forum

Postby Adseria » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:28 pm

Jeice wrote:Do you have a link for the game? Might help find things for it, since I can't even find it with a simple google search

Seriously? I just tried it ("sizebox"), and it was literally the first result.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orosaki » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Adseria wrote:
Jeice wrote:Do you have a link for the game? Might help find things for it, since I can't even find it with a simple google search

Seriously? I just tried it ("sizebox"), and it was literally the first result.

Google works differently based on past search of course sometimes when i do a search on it i end up with results that have nothing to do with what i was looking for.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:21 pm

SteampunkerJoe wrote:No, it really isn't understandable. The reason you can't find someone to make the level of quality and the specific fetish you want is because: 1. That takes lots of time and money. Money that you aren't paying to play said game. 2. If it was made with a budget, it'd have to make that money back, meaning not only is the game not free, it's going to have to appeal to a wider demographic as well. That means it will be shifted further from vore. Like Dreams was. (Though I am aware that Dreams was free) 3. To make this hypothetical game you want, with no money and only time and effort, that is going to be a living hell for the poor developer who tries to do that, due to how (and I cannot stress this to you enough) insanely hard it is to make a really good video game.

I am speaking as a video game developer with experience. Vore games are not as fun to make as they are to play, but if you want it so badly, go take an online course at udemy.com or something. They have a good, last time I checked, on sale course to learn Unity development and #C. But please, don't be upset or angry at the people who take on personal projects and choose to share them with you, even if they don't finish them. They don't have to if they don't want to, and being angry at them for it is rather selfish. If anything, you should thank them for at least sharing their ideas and projects with you, as that takes some guts to do.

Most of the 3d giantess games that exist are mostly copy and paste, or are too similar to be considered a different game. It's irritating to say the least. I don't mind a giantess game having a wide demographic but 90% of the time they leave out vore, which is one of the major giantess fetishes and focus on boobcrush, footcrush or buttcrush. Don't get me wrong foot crush and boobcrush are great, but a good 3d giantess game doesn't focus solely on those you need vore to go along with it which adds more diversity than just being crushed by a girls assets.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:21 pm

SteampunkerJoe wrote:No, it really isn't understandable. The reason you can't find someone to make the level of quality and the specific fetish you want is because: 1. That takes lots of time and money. Money that you aren't paying to play said game. 2. If it was made with a budget, it'd have to make that money back, meaning not only is the game not free, it's going to have to appeal to a wider demographic as well. That means it will be shifted further from vore. Like Dreams was. (Though I am aware that Dreams was free) 3. To make this hypothetical game you want, with no money and only time and effort, that is going to be a living hell for the poor developer who tries to do that, due to how (and I cannot stress this to you enough) insanely hard it is to make a really good video game.

Most of the 3d giantess games that exist are mostly copy and paste, or are too similar to be considered a different game. It's irritating to say the least. I don't mind a giantess game having a wide demographic but 70% of the time they leave out vore, which is one of the major giantess fetishes and focus on boobcrush, footcrush or buttcrush. Don't get me wrong foot crush and boobcrush are great, but a good 3d giantess game doesn't focus solely on those you need vore to go along with it which adds more diversity than just being crushed by a girls assets.

Other giantess games are just that giantess games with no real content other than it has giant girls. which is about another 10% of giantess games. Considering how few 3d giantess games actually exist it's sad really.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game