Sizebox

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Sizebox

Postby Orosaki » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:07 am

So there's a game called sizebox and i was wondering if there are any mmd models for it with a full digestive tract. A female model would be preferred. Google is pretty much useless for finding stuff like this.

I figured since one of the models i have has the full female reproductive system everything from the mouth to the buttcrack wouldn't be that hard.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Sizebox

Postby Jeice » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:58 am

Do you have a link for the game? Might help find things for it, since I can't even find it with a simple google search
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:10 am

These guys just don't give up. Time to let'em have it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2svYUPzhhc

Also if you could help me figure out how to add stages that'd be great.

NO HIT THE BRAKES!! I CAN"T STOP IT!!

what's with me today, or rather tonigh?
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:16 pm

In that Youtube link, you can find a link in the description ta a 4chan style message board with the game and a bunch of models converted for it.

If ya look through the model thread, ya can find a "Manzi" character that was converted. She's got a modeled system all the way from the mouth ta the first part of the duodenum, at which point it ends and ya find yerself starin' at the insides of the model. She's also got a modeled vagina, but no womb ta crawl inta, sadly. There's a surprising amount of shape morphs fer the throat, stomach, and vagina, too.

Gettin' inside her requires either shrinkin' down far enough ta slip between her lips, or settin' her inta pose mode, usin' a morph ta open her mouth, and then hittin' "apply". That'll let the game change the collision model and allow ya ta crawl in. (Careful not ta slip down her windpipe.) This only works while she's in pose mode; settin' her ta animation mode or settin' her back ta giantess AI resets the collision, so ya can't fly in her open mouth. However, there's nothin' stoppin' ya from goin' inta her stomach and settin' her back ta normal; you can sit in her stomach and listen ta her stomp around without problems. The game's pretty dang good at lettin' ya ride around on (or in) a movin' giantess without glitchin' out all over the place.

The game shows some promise!

Orosaki wrote:I figured since one of the models i have has the full female reproductive system everything from the mouth to the buttcrack wouldn't be that hard.

Does that model include a womb, and if so, what's the name of the model? :P
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Everything is there but it isn't connected on the inside unfortunately. It has the vag all the way to the ovaries. Also the model herself isn't very pretty compared to some of the others i've seen up close. It's a tda of luka.

What model thread are you talking about? If you're referring to macrochan i'm having trouble finding anything unless i need to sign up. I kinda already looked through that thread and honestly not much really stood out. The thread itself is kinda confusing and aon another note you wouldn't happen to know how to add new stages in would you? The room is all nice and stuff but i kinda want other locations too.

Also what is this manzi you speak of google has been of no help in any regards to sizebox even with this manzi character you speak of..
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:21 pm

Orosaki wrote:Everything is there but it isn't connected on the inside unfortunately. It has the vag all the way to the ovaries. Also the model herself isn't very pretty compared to some of the others i've seen up close. It's a tda of luka.

A TDA model? Darn. Those are definitely hard ta find, seein' as the original author doesn't like people ta make adult edits of them.

Orosaki wrote:What model thread are you talking about? If you're referring to macrochan i'm having trouble finding anything unless i need to sign up. I kinda already looked through that thread and honestly not much really stood out. The thread itself is kinda confusing and aon another note you wouldn't happen to know how to add new stages in would you? The room is all nice and stuff but i kinda want other locations too.

This is the currently active thread on macrochan fer models. Just a little bit down the page is the Manzi model, post number 7139.

If yer lookin' fer more models, well, most of the models are converted from MMD, so if ya can find some good naughty MMD models, ya can post them in the request thread and hope someone converts them, or learn how ta use the converter yerself. (Which is somethin' I plan on doin' myself eventually...)

As fer stages, I don't think that you can add those at the moment. All ya can add at the moment are characters and objects. Fer now yer stuck with the four stages already in the program.

Scratch that, found this browsin' on macrochan.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:33 pm

Interesting.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cygni » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:27 am

I cant even download it .-. MEGA keeps saying "out of html5 storage space." Anyone know how to fix this?
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sommion » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:00 am

I downloaded it, but i no idea how to import model an run this...its too complicated
sommion
Participator

Postby seth270 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:16 pm

you need to Download the items as seperate folders to get it to work don't just download the entire thing. You need to download the folders enclosed in the build folder.
seth270
Participator

Postby Cygni » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:57 pm

Thanks!

I hope someone creates some male models, and possibly one with CV. First person CV has never really been a thing yet. If someone does it, they will be the first.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:29 pm

the tda model was in the EARLIER builds. It's referred to as tda luka by the game but i'm not sure if it actually is a tda model. I wouldn't know how to check for that as models aren't my specialty.

as for the stages i already have that file but the game doesn't load them as stages just as object. That you can spawn

The game isn't perfect though it seems everything runs smoothly enough, oftentimes i find myself clipping through the giantesses. The biggest problem area i noticed were the joints especially when the size difference is very huge.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheDragonDrake » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:31 pm

Maenethal wrote:Thanks!

I hope someone creates some male models, and possibly one with CV. First person CV has never really been a thing yet. If someone does it, they will be the first.

I concur with this, that would be incredible.
TheDragonDrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:38 pm

Orosaki wrote:the tda model was in the EARLIER builds. It's referred to as tda luka by the game but i'm not sure if it actually is a tda model. I wouldn't know how to check for that as models aren't my specialty.

Ooh, earlier builds? Might still be somewhere, then.

TDA models have a distinctive face style, as well as the way the hair's shaded. At least, all the ones I've seen.

Maenethal wrote:I hope someone creates some male models, and possibly one with CV. First person CV has never really been a thing yet. If someone does it, they will be the first.

Might be a bit much ta ask of this game. :P So far it's just a giantess simulator sandbox WIP that uses Miku Miku Dance models. All the giantesses can do at the moment is wander around aimlessly, stomp on tinies, and "grab" them, the last two of which tend ta break if the sizes aren't just right. They also don't have a drop function ta go with the grab, and they forget about the tinies they've grabbed, so a giantess soon has a cloud of tinies floatin' around her hand.

The models with "vore" are just MMD models that someone happened ta make with stomachs/colons/vaginas.

Could probably find an MMD model with the appropriate parts, but you'd have ta add the inner tubes and stuff yerself...
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:02 am

uch as i'd like to say someone told me about this game i actually came across it by sheer chance. It kinda makes me wonder how many other gts games are floating around on the internet that we don't know about. On another note it would be nice to be able to play a giantes at some point. Being a micro is all well and good but a truly great gts game will try and play both sides. At least that's what i think. I don't think it would be tooo hard to implement a separate control scheme set up or having climb be stomp and fly be pick up could also work too. speeding up objects smaller than yourself would probably also need to happen as well.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:20 am

Orosaki wrote:uch as i'd like to say someone told me about this game i actually came across it by sheer chance. It kinda makes me wonder how many other gts games are floating around on the internet that we don't know about. On another note it would be nice to be able to play a giantes at some point. Being a micro is all well and good but a truly great gts game will try and play both sides. At least that's what i think. I don't think it would be tooo hard to implement a separate control scheme set up or having climb be stomp and fly be pick up could also work too. speeding up objects smaller than yourself would probably also need to happen as well.

Well, there's actually a recent test build with controllable giantesses. Kinda limited at the moment, though, just walkin' and runnin' and changin' sizes via the menus.

The part that I like the looks of is the fact that there's a multiplayer option sorta partly implemented already. Currently I think it's just runnin' around as micros, but hey, it's a WIP game. Who knows how things could turn out? :P
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:49 am

I couldn't get the giantess part working though. It is also severely lacking in the vore department. Only two models so far have anything resembling the insides.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:56 pm

i wonder if there are plans for vehicles outside of the norm like mechs. It'd be kinda neat to try and fight a giantess in a mech. In favct i rerally wonder if there will be any vehicles with working weapons too. Then the giantesses will probably try and smack you out of the air and crush the tanks and stuff.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:37 pm

a new version came out and is it my imagination or are the camera controls even worse? The player cam is still the same good one but when you press tab it's very bad, like et the video game bad. Seriously i think i preferred the old cam controls. they were disorienting as heck but at least i could work them this camera? I can barely manage with this one.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:49 pm

Orosaki wrote:a new version came out and is it my imagination or are the camera controls even worse? The player cam is still the same good one but when you press tab it's very bad, like et the video game bad. Seriously i think i preferred the old cam controls. they were disorienting as heck but at least i could work them this camera? I can barely manage with this one.

If you're talkin' about the recent "RTS" style camera, well, that's from a test build, and the game is still in the very early stages of development, so there's a lot of kinks ta work out still. And I think that ya can toggle between the new cam and the old one by pressin' V while in edit mode. I dunno, I'm personally waitin' fer the next stable build.

On a more vorish note, though, there's a modeler in the model thread workin' on models with insides. It's a WIP, but the most recent one (post number 8707 in the model thread) has a complete digestive tract, all the way from the front door ta the back door, with all them twists and turns. Still got some bugs, like the guts still needin' some proper weightin' so they don't poke out as the giantess moves, and the fact that they aren't textured, but hey, it's somethin' ta walk through.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game