I need a soluction and i would do a question on Skyrim vore

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

I need a soluction and i would do a question on Skyrim vore

Postby AnimaRibelle » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi everyone ^^
How are u?
Listen i need of your help, in the mod of Skyrim devourment v0.65c i know that if u press G u can speak with your prey. But idk why, when i press G doesn't work... Can u help me?
And another question existed a skyrim Cock vore mod? :3
(I know maybe there are some errors, but im sorry my english it is what it is ^^'')
AnimaRibelle
New to the forum

Re: I need a soluction and i would do a question on Skyrim v

Postby Hansony » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:36 am

I know the devourment mod had a strict no male pred policy so I don't think there is a CV addon for that specifically and I haven't heard of any other big Skyrim vore mod's.

about the devourment issue
I can only ask you if you if it pressing G has worked and if it has if you have changed anything after having a working version (added more mods, changed the save file, relocated some files, anything related to Skyrim or the mod)
Can't guarantee that I can help you from there but maybe I can and if nothing else the next person to notice have more information to work with.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoraciousCutie » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:32 pm

It could be a number of issues...

First, I would check to be sure that you have the latest version of the mod.
Next, make sure you have not installed multiple versions of the mod over one another (this can cause bugs if not done correctly)
Lastly, I would play around with it a bit, some npcs have issues talking to the player. Bandits and other npcs who have no dialog cannot talk to the player because they are always enemies no matter what.

hope this helped!
VoraciousCutie
New to the forum

Postby AnimaRibelle » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:37 pm

Hansony wrote:I know the devourment mod had a strict no male pred policy so I don't think there is a CV addon for that specifically and I haven't heard of any other big Skyrim vore mod's.

about the devourment issue
I can only ask you if you if it pressing G has worked and if it has if you have changed anything after having a working version (added more mods, changed the save file, relocated some files, anything related to Skyrim or the mod)
Can't guarantee that I can help you from there but maybe I can and if nothing else the next person to notice have more information to work with.

Is probably that some addon for Skyrim devourment make a conflict....I try a disable some addon
AnimaRibelle
New to the forum

Postby Ocelotz » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:38 pm

Try to create a new save, sometimes if you reload an older save it happens,I don't know why.
Ocelotz
New to the forum

Postby kongpow » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:53 pm

AnimaRibelle wrote:Hi everyone ^^
How are u?
Listen i need of your help, in the mod of Skyrim devourment v0.65c i know that if u press G u can speak with your prey. But idk why, when i press G doesn't work... Can u help me?
And another question existed a skyrim Cock vore mod? :3
(I know maybe there are some errors, but im sorry my english it is what it is ^^'')

Do you have fuz ro d-oh installed? I remember that fixing some problems with the g key dialogue. This is included as a fix in the mod pack. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/?

There was a ton of petty drama about the creator not developing male preds in the past, some people even went so far as to mod in male preds. Those versions are very old and lack most of the features v.65 has.

The only types of vore I know of that exist in skyrim via mods is soft and hard vore. I think UB by far got the closest to being a thing at one point.

Only game I know of that has a cv in a mod is starbound simple vore mod.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AnimaRibelle » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:57 pm

Okay so i have try at unistall all mod of Skyrim vore
and i reinstall only the original mode....but not is change...
AnimaRibelle
New to the forum

Postby Hansony » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:22 am

Are you using a tool for organizing the mods like mod organizer or nexus mod manager?
installing those and using them to organize your mods helps to see if it is a problem in the loading order or if there is other types of conflicts, where as just putting the mod in the skyrim folder, you would need to be able to check for those conflicts and the loading order on your own.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game