MY Vore Game "An Elf's Vore-Filled Adventure"

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

MY Vore Game "An Elf's Vore-Filled Adventure"

Postby Drago5598 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:30 pm

Hello Everyone average lurker here and i'm quite new here BUT i have seen quite a few vore rpgs that have just never been completed so im finally gonna take a swing at it and start makin my own i have got quite a bit of knowledge on rpg maker vx ace now that i think i can get a decent vore game going provided things don't take over my life and i don't get bored with the project but my first game is going to be about a elf named Rose who loves vore from being a Pred to a Prey(not sure about that bit yet but i'm prob gonna keep her a pred since very little Pred games but also make her Prey) So she leaves her village in search of adventure an tasty preys/other pred's where she'll recruit other monsters such as lamia's , maybe a slime girl(provided someone could possibly let me use said image and give credit) and others and that's about it for now if ya have any ideas please do leave em below and ect THIS GAME WILL BE FREE so i might make a patron for people who'd help wanna support it but enough of my typos and forever run on sentences i bid thee farewell for now~
Last edited by Drago5598 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Drago5598
New to the forum

Re: MY Vore Game "A Elf's Vore Filled Adventure"

Postby jacobgr05 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:34 pm

While its nice to have a go at something like this, your plan seems very vague. It may be work thinking out a full plan for what you want to achieve with this game that you'll be able to complete in your spare time. Also have a few screen shots and and alpha demo at least before setting up a patreon so people know the thing they're donating to may be completed.
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby Drago5598 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:43 pm

jacobgr05 wrote:While its nice to have a go at something like this, your plan seems very vague. It may be work thinking out a full plan for what you want to achieve with this game that you'll be able to complete in your spare time. Also have a few screen shots and and alpha demo at least before setting up a patreon so people know the thing they're donating to may be completed.

Yep thats what i planned to do i just didnt have all that much time cause A im still learning and B i had to do some other stuff when i was writing that so yeah
Drago5598
New to the forum

Postby jyoster » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:46 pm

Drago5598 wrote:Hello Everyone average lurker here and i'm quite new here BUT i have seen quite a few vore rpgs that have just never been completed so im finally gonna take a swing at it and start makin my own i have got quite a bit of knowledge on rpg maker vx ace now that i think i can get a decent vore game going provided things don't take over my life and i don't get bored with the project but my first game is going to be about a elf named Rose who loves vore from being a Pred to a Prey(not sure about that bit yet but i'm prob gonna keep her a pred since very little Pred games but also make her Prey) So she leaves her village in search of adventure an tasty preys/other pred's where she'll recruit other monsters such as lamia's , maybe a slime girl(provided someone could possibly let me use said image and give credit) and others and that's about it for now if ya have any ideas please do leave em below and ect THIS GAME WILL BE FREE so i might make a patron for people who'd help wanna support it but enough of my typos and forever run on sentences i bid thee farewell for now~
Good to see some dedicated people here. You're right about many people either putting their projects on hold or abandon them entirely, But make sure you aren't pushing yourself too much okay. I myself like a good pred game as well as prey, so it would be nice to see another game here. :gulp: I have a few suggestion, but it depends on how much you can accomplices. But first a question... What kind of game you want to make? And I mean like what kind of battles can we expect. I'll be waiting for a response; have a good day. :-D
jyoster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:53 pm

Glad to hear you're starting your own project! :) Best of luck to you. If you need any help with how to do stuff in the RPG Maker Program, please let me know and I'm more than happy to lend a hand. Can't wait to see what you come up with! :D
Halcyon
???

Postby Rendezvore » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:59 pm

I hope this isn't pushy, but I know that titles are important for gaining interest and they stick forever once they get popular, so you might want to consider your grammar.
"An Elf's Vore-Filled Adventure" would look and sound more professional.

Otherwise, it's nice to see more ideas for pred character games! Good luck! :-D
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: MY Vore Game "An Elf's Vore-Filled Adventure"

Postby Thisismyusername » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:34 pm

Sounds pretty interesting, looking forward to the demo!
Thisismyusername
Been posting for a bit

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:32 am

I just got here and instantly thought...

"Is the Elf trying to get revenge on Santa?"

XP
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:40 am

The word of advice I'd like to give you is the following:

Plan your work.
Work your plan.
Limit your scope.
Do the things you like.

Many games end up faltering because they overextend the things they want to do.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Return to Vore game