The Hotel - A Vore Text Adventure Game (V.75)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Hotel - A Vore Text Adventure Game (V.75)

Postby mZmm » Mon May 14, 2018 7:11 pm

Hey guys! Just a reminder that the scene commission form for v.8 closes tomorrow at 8 pm.CST. If you want to get your character in the game, head over here:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/457469
mZmm
Participator

Postby mZmm » Wed May 23, 2018 3:07 am

Hey guys, just thought I would let you know about an update I just made to the hotel. I've fixed two long-standing bugs, namely the bug with giving the note to Selicia and the bug with asking Rich about his token.

Additionally, I have received some reports of lag on the offline version. It seems to come from playing the game on the latest version of quest; until it is fixed or we find something that is causing the bug within the game, I recommend that you play on version 5.6.2 which you can find here:

https://github.com/textadventures/quest ... est562.exe
mZmm
Participator

Postby mZmm » Sun May 27, 2018 8:28 pm

okay so I lied!

someone gave me a good idea and I thought I would add it to the buck tier. from now on, pledging to that tier will give you access to a document containing all the codes for the code machine! This will also include codes for any other games I make in the future.

Thanks guys~

https://patreon.com/mzmm
mZmm
Participator

Postby TinyPrey » Mon May 28, 2018 12:19 pm

Hi! I would like to play this game, but after having dowloaded Quest 5 and the game, I can't access to the game. The error message is : "Error launching game : Impossibl to charge the file or the assembly CefSharp.Core.dll. The specified module is not found".

Can you help me?

Thanks.
TinyPrey
New to the forum

Postby Evergreenplate » Mon May 28, 2018 1:06 pm

Hey I'm a huge fan of the game, I really can't stress that either, I've been in this community for almost a decade and your interactive has by far held me captive the longest than any piece of media I've stumbled upon (apart from Farmyard Anal Vore on writing.com).
But, I do have a couple issues.

The quest download seems to have some bugs, I think it's from clicking on options too fast? It corrupts the current file, and even save files, to the point that playing any further is impossible (and it just repeats the last line displayed before it soft crashes).
And I'd also love some more female prey!
Hell, the way this project's been going, I'd be up for making some free art for your project! (pm me if you're interested!)
Evergreenplate
New to the forum

Postby mZmm » Mon May 28, 2018 9:22 pm

Evergreenplate wrote:Hey I'm a huge fan of the game, I really can't stress that either, I've been in this community for almost a decade and your interactive has by far held me captive the longest than any piece of media I've stumbled upon (apart from Farmyard Anal Vore on writing.com).
But, I do have a couple issues.

The quest download seems to have some bugs, I think it's from clicking on options too fast? It corrupts the current file, and even save files, to the point that playing any further is impossible (and it just repeats the last line displayed before it soft crashes).
And I'd also love some more female prey!
Hell, the way this project's been going, I'd be up for making some free art for your project! (pm me if you're interested!)

as stated in my post earlier, you are most likely playing on the newest version of quest. Download an older version.

the player character is androgynous so I'm not sure what you mean by female prey.
Last edited by mZmm on Mon May 28, 2018 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mZmm
Participator

Postby mZmm » Mon May 28, 2018 9:25 pm

TinyPrey wrote:Hi! I would like to play this game, but after having dowloaded Quest 5 and the game, I can't access to the game. The error message is : "Error launching game : Impossibl to charge the file or the assembly CefSharp.Core.dll. The specified module is not found".

Can you help me?

Thanks.

the installation probably messed up. use version 5.6.2.
mZmm
Participator

Postby vsanomolyx » Tue May 29, 2018 12:04 am

does anyone mind helping me use the code machine i always die before i can get to the basement or the third floor? :(
vsanomolyx
New to the forum

Postby mZmm » Wed May 30, 2018 4:20 am

vsanomolyx wrote:does anyone mind helping me use the code machine i always die before i can get to the basement or the third floor? :(

I don't give out the codes publicly because it's not that hard to get them. Use the walkthrough if you are having trouble.
mZmm
Participator

Postby mZmm » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:44 pm

"If you won't feed me, I'll just have to feed myself..."

Hey guys! I'm proud to announce another Hotel art collab, this time with geckomania. this piece and the scene it is based off of will be featured in the V.80 Beta, which I will hopefully be dropping on Patreon at the end of the week! Just $10 gets access:

https://patreon.com/mZmm
mZmm
Participator

Postby mZmm » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:02 pm

Hey guys! Proud to drop the V.80 beta. Lots of cool stuff in here, plus some exclusive art as well~

Changelog:

-Added Gecko (TV, OV)
-Added Gleam (pouch vore, AV, coiling)
-Added 1 Rich scene (AV)
-Added ending to Rokanoss OV (implied permanent endo)
-Added 2 art pieces by geckomania, one game-exclusive (Gecko TV and OV)
-Bugfixes

Check it out on Patreon! $10 gets access~
https://www.patreon.com/posts/19555565
mZmm
Participator

Postby mZmm » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:48 pm

Hey guys! Due to some extenuating circumstances, there is now one character slot open for The Hotel V.80. The form will be open until Saturday, so feel free to submit if you want a shot at your character geting in the game for this update!

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/27275772/
mZmm
Participator

Postby mZmm » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:59 pm

"I enjoyed our fun, but seeing you lying there...so helpless...well, it gave me an idea.  How'd you like being buttfat?"

Hey guys! I'm proud to announce another piece of hotel art from our anonymous artist. This piece and the scene it is based off of will be featured in the second V.80 beta, which I will hopefully be dropping on Patreon at the end of the week! Just $10 gets access:

https://patreon.com/mZmm
mZmm
Participator

Postby mZmm » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:51 pm

Hey guys! Proud to drop the second V.80 beta. More great scenes and art!

Changelog:
-Added Judith (OV)
-Added Devy (OV)
-Added 1 Dirk scene (CTF)
-Added 1 Rita scene (OV)
-Added 1 Chloe scene (UB)
-Added 1 art piece by Anonymous (Neil AV)
-Bugfixes

Check it out on Patreon! $10 gets access~
https://www.patreon.com/posts/20641123
mZmm
Participator

Postby Cygni » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:20 pm

Where is Dirk? Looked all over and can't find him.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nouvi » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:16 am

I'm more curious if this is ever gonna drop on public soon. Feels like it's been patreon-only for an awfully long time now. Or is it gonna be strictly version-retention based?

Just making a personal note I quite dislike version retention, and much prefer a timed delay - simply because you never know if a delay in development ends up delaying an update for those unable to support with hard cash for an excessively long time, and timed can be well... as fair as the developer wants it to be. Uncertainty vs certainty and all that.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Firon » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:28 am

Nouvi wrote:I'm more curious if this is ever gonna drop on public soon. Feels like it's been patreon-only for an awfully long time now. Or is it gonna be strictly version-retention based?

Just making a personal note I quite dislike version retention, and much prefer a timed delay - simply because you never know if a delay in development ends up delaying an update for those unable to support with hard cash for an excessively long time, and timed can be well... as fair as the developer wants it to be. Uncertainty vs certainty and all that.

I agree...this has been paywalled since June....3 months is a stupidly long amount of time to withhold it from public release
Firon
---

Postby Skittles209 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:27 am

Why don't you just PM mzmm? If you're lucky. He might just quit working on the game.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby Nouvi » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:55 am

Skittles209 wrote:Why don't you just PM mzmm? If you're lucky. He might just quit working on the game.

Ouch, you're probably right that I should rather have done that in the first place... though you don't have to be overly negative about it. I love this game, just can't afford to support monetarily, which is why I'm rather sad it's been walled off for so very, very long.

Although I did have a legitimate reason to post here as well, seeing I'd like to know what kind of release plan mZmm has for the game, and I'd like to believe there are more than just me that would like to know the answer as well.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby MinecraftNerd11509 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:18 pm

So....when will v.80 be out? Is there a release date yet?
MinecraftNerd11509
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game