Using DLsite

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Using DLsite

Postby Hedonism » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:37 pm

So I'm sure this roundabout has been had before, but for whatever reason I can't find it, so pardon me for asking something that's probably been asked before: Is there some workaround for purchasing from dlsite? My card keeps getting told invalid (which as I understand it is because it's an overseas purchase?) and I'm 100% it's not the card or my information input at fault (quintuple checked). So is there like a preloaded card or something of the sort I can get instead to use on dlsite?
Thanks in advance.
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Re: Using DLsite

Postby bledthorn » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:39 pm

i had that problem and all i had to do was call the card company and say it was realy you making the purchase attempt and that should fix it
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Catboy_Shrodinger » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:50 pm

You can buy points with PayPal on the g-rated side of dlsite. Then just use the points on the adult side to buy things.
If you have a problem with vore, you can eat me.
Catboy_Shrodinger
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hedonism » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:02 pm

You can buy points with PayPal on the g-rated side of dlsite. Then just use the points on the adult side to buy things.

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for, worked like a charm, thank you so much!
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Postby tgcidolfus » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:34 pm

Depending on if you don't care what pops up on your credit/debit card statements, you need to call your bank or whoever your cardholder is with and authorize the use of international purchases. For me personally I used my credit union card (that is a debit or credit type of card) and authorized purchases from japan for 24 hours, after doing so, I had no problems with any of my purchases from there. This isn't a workaround, but just getting through some extra security measures that might be on your card that you are not aware of, but will still grant you access in the end for what you want to purchase.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby shuracon1 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:42 am

I have a similar problem, and I can't see the Paypal option to buy points anywhere
shuracon1
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:59 am

You can only buy points on the G-rated part of the site.

Use this link:http://www.dlsite.com/eng/
Then go to "my page", go to "Buy points" and there you go.

Not sure if a direct link also works, so just try it. https://ssl.dlsite.com/eng/mypage/user/buy/point
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby shuracon1 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:17 am

RC8015 wrote:You can only buy points on the G-rated part of the site.

Use this link:http://www.dlsite.com/eng/
Then go to "my page", go to "Buy points" and there you go.

Not sure if a direct link also works, so just try it. https://ssl.dlsite.com/eng/mypage/user/buy/point

But will they work on the japanese site?
shuracon1
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:01 pm

The english site is just simply translated. There is no difference in your account.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby shuracon1 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:09 pm

RC8015 wrote:The english site is just simply translated. There is no difference in your account.

That's not true. You can't make use your english account on the japanese site. And the japanese site has much more stuff
shuracon1
New to the forum

Postby MrH » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:09 pm

I had the same problem and I contacted DLsite support. They changed how my card was processed and it's worked perfectly since then, so try that.
MrH
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game