THETA - Taboo Hunger Experience Text Adventure

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: THETA - Taboo Hunger Experience Text Adventure

Postby Phietto » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:01 pm

v0.3 is finally ready, though you'll catch any bugs before it goes public next month, on the 6th July.
Mostly focused on Bramble and Rylide, with the latters internals eating up most of the word count here. Overall this update has about 30k words (which makes it more than a quarter of everything) More stuff to come to expand on these in v0.3.5, coming soon!

Get it on Patreon at:
https://www.patreon.com/phietto
for $5 pledges or above!

Want to show your support otherwise? Donate to my ko-fi at:
https://ko-fi.com/phietto

Awesome THETA Supporters for this Build:
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/bluespark
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/chomanderjake
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/slysterk
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/klezmergryphon

Changelog:
- Added Bramble Prey (2 OV Scenes, Various degrees of hassle)
- Added Bookshelves and Books to the Library
- Added Cafe
- Added Initial Thistle stuff (Now you can buy coffee and flirt with squirrels! :D)
- Added Cafe Micro Unaware Vore Scene (OV, Bad End)
- Fleshed out Player Apartment
- Some stuff in the Debug Room from Leon
- Fixed issues with Cherri (This should be live anyway as well)
- Added Rylide 'Submit' scenes (OV, AV, UB, Cuddles)
- Other Rylide Scenes (More cuddles and cuteness, 2 OV, 1 AV, A LOT of internal endo stuff)
- Added Phillip Cameo (Observed AV)

- Walkthrough added and updated for v0.2.5
I do stuff, but also I made a text adventure!
THETA Patreon
Phietto
Been posting for a bit

Postby killermeow » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:15 pm

Folder and Walkthrough links are broken- you copied a shortened link rather than the full thing for both.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Phietto » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:33 pm

Version v0.3 is now live and public!

Changelog:
2018/07/06 - v0.3 Update!
- Added Cafe
- Added Initial Thistle stuff (Now you can buy coffee and flirt with squirrels! :D)
- Other Rylide Scenes (More cuddles and cuteness, 2 OV, 1 AV, A LOT of internal endo stuff)

Wanna help support me so I can write more smut?
Support THETA's Patreon Page!
Buy me a coffee!
THETA Patreon
Phietto
Been posting for a bit

Postby VVVx » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:45 pm

Phietto wrote:Version v0.3 is now live and public!

Changelog:
2018/07/06 - v0.3 Update!
- Added Cafe

Wanna help support me so I can write more smut?
Support THETA's Patreon Page!
Buy me a coffee!

Did you make any styling or page changes recently? The game is now completely unplayable on my Linux browsers, same on mobile browsers.
VVVx
Participator

Postby Phietto » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:51 am

Madmaxman wrote:Did you make any styling or page changes recently? The game is now completely unplayable on my Linux browsers, same on mobile browsers.

I have, but I have been since the first release, when moving to internals and back, so I'm not sure what could have broken it this time, since it's all the same basic CSS stuff

Quest servers are down right now though, so if it's just been serving up 404s, that's on their end.
THETA Patreon
Phietto
Been posting for a bit

Postby Indighost » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:13 am

There's no scat content in this game, correct?
Indighost
---

Postby Phietto » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:23 am

Indighost wrote:There's no scat content in this game, correct?

There's actually two short disposal scenes you can get if you use a toilet after you've digested specific prey.
I haven't written any more in a while, I don't write scat too often~

...I might write one for Bramble actually.

Edit: There is now a disposal scene available after you've digested Bramble, too.
THETA Patreon
Phietto
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreLover99 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:32 pm

I encountered a really weird glitch. I was in the middle of the Saoshi CV scene, and it was suddenly interrupted by one of the endings of the Cream panties scene!
Spoiler: show
Saoshi Glitch 1.png
Saoshi Glitch 2.png

I had played through that scene just before starting the Saoshi scene. I got a different ending to the scene, one of the UBs I think.
Anyway, hitting the "Click to Continue" option spat me back into the Speakeasy, as if I had just finished the Cream scene. But the background was still the internals image!
Saoshi Glitch 3.png

I tried waiting around in hopes that the timer for the Saoshi scene was still active, but nothing seemed to be happening anymore.
Saoshi Glitch 4.png

This is the log file generated when I quit the game:
Code: Select all
[0227/162645:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0227/162954:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0227/170704:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0227/172748:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0227/181545:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0227/182917:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0227/182932:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0227/183546:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0227/202050:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0227/213401:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0227/230554:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0228/191714:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0228/193424:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0228/195303:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0405/173913:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0411/182127:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0707/210656:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0708/015729:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0708/023114:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0708/071749:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0708/172326:WARNING:dns_config_service_win.cc(654)] Failed to read DnsConfig.
[0708/172330:WARNING:dns_config_service_win.cc(654)] Failed to read DnsConfig.
[0708/172335:WARNING:dns_config_service_win.cc(654)] Failed to read DnsConfig.
[0708/172339:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue
[0708/180026:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue

Not sure if it'll be much help. I'm dumb when it comes to stuff like this.
Last edited by VoreLover99 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VoreLover99
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:40 pm

If you speak to Rif while he's inside your ass, he stimulates 'your prostate' even if you're female and presumably don't have a prostate.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Indighost » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:53 pm

I see. Thank you for answering my question Phietto. :)
Indighost
---

Postby VoreLover99 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:32 am

I also put together a list of spelling/grammar errors I found while playing. Was on the fence about sharing this (don't want to look like an asshole), but since you specifically asked for spelling corrections in the description, I guess it's okay. List in spoiler (warning: a little long, and extremely nitpicky):
Looking at the Large Egg calls it "a egg" instead of "an egg"

When Looking at Rylide for the first time, line 1 of paragraph 2 says "Especially since a lot her bulk", should be "a lot of her bulk"

Boop Rylide: "Her nostrils twitch adorable." should be "adorably"

When Swallowing the Laptop in the player's room: "[...] or at least seen and contemplating downing," should be "contemplated downing"

When Looking at Cream for the first time, last line: "...Kitsune's shouldn't be doing bar work,right?" Plural of Kitsune should be "Kitsune" (singular as plural, more common) or "Kitsunes" (w/ no apostrophe, also correct but less used)

Cream's Tail vore scene: "[...] looking off into the distance while her tails compress your tighter," should be "compress you tighter"

Cream's TF scene: "She doesn't tease you in exactly the same way do" should be "way you do", or maybe "way you would"?

In Cream's panties, her tails appear on the sidebar as "CreamTails". Forgotten object alias?

Cream's Panties, Please her pucker option: "[...] fingering herself in you, presume, the exact..." should be "in, you presume," (moved comma)

Cream's Panties, Looking at Cream's Thighs: "pocket of space you've got should be much loose," should be "much more loose" or "much looser"

Cream's Panties (yeah, I spent a lot of time with her), Wriggle into her womb option: "when you rest your body again her." should be "against her."

Rubbing Saoshi's Sac Walls: "The warmth of it heats your up," should be "heats you up"

Looking at the Assorted Props backstage, second time: "Last time you started poking around all of props," should be "all of the props"
Same scene, "Not that it stop your efforts.", "Not that it stops..."

Description of NE corner of the map: "the buildings themselves would be equally enjoyable, to stare at," should be "enjoyable to stare at" (removed extra comma)

...and that's all I found. I wasn't actively searching for these, just writing them down when they jumped out at me. I used to work as an editor for my school newspaper, so I'm pretty good at finding this kind of stuff. I think I might have gotten a bit too into it though, so sorry if I come off as nitpicky. I'm just trying to help the game.
Hope this helps!
VoreLover99
Been posting for a bit

Postby Phietto » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:04 am

VoreLover99 wrote:I encountered a really weird glitch. I was in the middle of the Saoshi CV scene, and it was suddenly interrupted by one of the endings of the Cream panties scene!

Yeah, I missed out on making a check that you were still in her panties before it continues, whoops.

empatheticapathy wrote:If you speak to Rif while he's inside your ass, he stimulates 'your prostate' even if you're female and presumably don't have a prostate.

...I should get to writing those scenes properly at some point. For now it's changed to get rid of that at least

VoreLover99 wrote:I also put together a list of spelling/grammar errors I found while playing. Was on the fence about sharing this (don't want to look like an asshole), but since you specifically asked for spelling corrections in the description, I guess it's okay.

Of all errors to find, typos are so much easier to fix, and it's better to get them fixed rather than just leaving them, so I actually prefer those getting pointed out. With the sheer word count of the game, there's always a few missed keystrokes or my mind will slip, which I don't always pick up on myself, so if you find anymore please let me know!

All of these are fixed on my end, and will go up in a few days.
THETA Patreon
Phietto
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nouvi » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Some scenes seems to have paragraphs skipped so fast they're unreadable, mostly happening immediately before transitioning to 'inside' scenes.
Found at least one when submitting to Rylide choosing vaginal. I think the paragraph skipped starts with "I'll carry" or somesuch, but hard to tell since it's only there for fraction of a second.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby VVVx » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:42 pm

Phietto wrote:
Madmaxman wrote:Did you make any styling or page changes recently? The game is now completely unplayable on my Linux browsers, same on mobile browsers.

I have, but I have been since the first release, when moving to internals and back, so I'm not sure what could have broken it this time, since it's all the same basic CSS stuff

Quest servers are down right now though, so if it's just been serving up 404s, that's on their end.

Not serving up 404s. On mobile the game just stays stuck at "Loading...". On Firefox it loads, but nothing is clickable.
VVVx
Participator

Postby VoreLover99 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:02 am

Madmaxman wrote:On mobile the game just stays stuck at "Loading...". On Firefox it loads, but nothing is clickable.

That sounds like a problem with the site, not the game. Playing Quest games from the servers tends to be glitchy and lagged, no matter which game you're playing. That said, it's working fine for me on both Linux/Firefox and mobile.
VoreLover99
Been posting for a bit

Postby Phietto » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:40 pm

First!

THETA has been updated to version v0.3.1!

Changelog:
- Added Lowen Cameo ( https://www.furaffinity.net/user/caliburman ) (OV, Bad End)
- Bug Fixes w/ Rylide, Cream, Various smaller bugs
- Walkthrough has been updated to v0.3.1

This has actually been live for like, a week but I kept forgetting to post these as updates so I'm doing it now.

The other important thing:

Should I be posting each version as they are now, or should I change it that every update links back to the original THETA post? They'd still include change logs and such. I feel like it would be cleaner and easier, so you're just looking for the one submission to see things (And also I'd rack up more views on one upload and that'd do wonders for my ego :v)
THETA Patreon
Phietto
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fevix » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:10 am

I'd be down for each update linking back to the original post
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:47 am

hows things going OWO hasnt herd much from here in awhile everything okie?
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby WaterInRain » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:20 pm

How do I feed rif to people? It seems like I can, or at least who?

Breast vore would be nice~ though I'd love Rifs unbirth to be expanded on? Or at least im missing some! Is there anywhere i can get a text file of all the games dialog?

Sorry for direct English, I am from Åland
WaterInRain
New to the forum

Postby Phietto » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:18 pm

I have noooooot been visiting ekas that often recently, wow. The Quest link has the most updated game anyway so you're not being left behind but I'll attach the last couple of changelogs to this post anyway.

But uhhh

v0.4 alpha's out on Patreon!
https://aryion.com/g4/view/510830

and will be publicly available on Friday March 8th

2019/03/08 - V 0.4
Rylide Update/Overhaul
13 New Vore Scenes (3 OV, 2 AV, 3 UB, 2 CV, 2 Sheath Vore, 1 Navel Vore)
- General Lewdness, licking, kissing, squeezing various places
- More cuddling, obvs
- Balls and Sheath internals
- Conversation/Dialogue overhaul (A LOT of "ASK" commands), which should also hopefully make the bramble stuff smoother?
- Context-specific dialogue when gossiping about other characters whilst they're standing right there.

2018/011/02 - V 0.3.5
Expanded Bishop Scenes (Exercise, Sex, CV)
Edited Scone’s lust levels
Bug fixes and tweaks

2018/07/05 - V 0.3.1
Added Lowen Cameo (OV, Bad End)
Bug Fixes w/ Rylide, Cream, Various smaller bugs
Walkthrough Updated to version v0.3.1
THETA Patreon
Phietto
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game