Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.54] (Finally!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Kitsune's have won (42% votes)! Which fur color and which vore type would you like.

Poll ended at Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:38 am

Blonde Kitsune, Oral Vore (Fire Type)
9%
Blonde Kitsune, Unbirth
13%
Blonde Kitsune, Anal Vore
8%
Silver/White Kitsune, Oral Vore (Holy Type)
9%
Silver/White Kitsune, Unbirth
22%
Silver/White Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%
Black Kitsune, Oral Vore (Dark Type)
6%
Black Kitsune, Unbirth
11%
Black Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%

Total votes : 418

Re: Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.49]

Postby bloodle8 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:24 pm

richi90 wrote:
tritrium wrote:-richi90
Its not alice, its "amy fateburn" from ekas here :)

When i google amy fateburn i get Alice too, but it is the other way around then. Amy being the inspiration of Alipheese instead. my mistake. this is the first time i see the name ''amy fateburn'' . still an awesome design though. both amy and the alice-version. :)

No, you had it right. Aliphese came first, then Amy was inspired by Alice. It's an extraordinarily similar design, though, I'm not sure how you'd ever tell the difference.
bloodle8
Participator

Postby richi90 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:15 am

bloodle8 wrote:
richi90 wrote:
tritrium wrote:-richi90
Its not alice, its "amy fateburn" from ekas here :)

When i google amy fateburn i get Alice too, but it is the other way around then. Amy being the inspiration of Alipheese instead. my mistake. this is the first time i see the name ''amy fateburn'' . still an awesome design though. both amy and the alice-version. :)

No, you had it right. Aliphese came first, then Amy was inspired by Alice. It's an extraordinarily similar design, though, I'm not sure how you'd ever tell the difference.

Well i certainly couldn't cause i thought it WAS alipheese:p
richi90
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zapor » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:59 am

tritrium wrote:
Zapor wrote:Any possiblites for x32 bit Windows?

Have u tried the 64bit version?
Im not entirely sure if it wont work actually

Any x64 programms mot work on my PC =(
Funny fact:
I completely position myself as vore-artist, but practically ALL commisions which I did are devoted to foot-fetish!
WTF, dudes?! xD
Zapor
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:50 pm

tritrium wrote:And we actually have several custom created 3D gameover animations coming up in the forseeable future made by Cakeinferno.

Wait, wait, wait. Cakeinferno is making 3D gameover animations for this game?!

My hype just shot through the roof. I love this game even more now! :-D
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby HavocLordX » Thu May 04, 2017 11:03 am

I pray CakeInferno does a bootyful Maid Animation, and hopefully many many more animations for the RAADD guys~
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby tritrium » Thu May 04, 2017 11:37 pm

HavocLordX wrote:I pray CakeInferno does a bootyful Maid Animation, and hopefully many many more animations for the RAADD guys~

Yeah that aint gonna happen.
The ones hes making is more of a mutual benefit kind of thing :)
One got posted here for the people interested(based on the teleports on the ground -> drop in mouth animation):
https://aryion.com/g4/view/392986
tritrium
Participator

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Sat May 06, 2017 5:37 pm

tritrium,

Oh, so THAT'S why it was called Game Over!
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby ABrinson27 » Sat May 06, 2017 6:59 pm

How do you capture monster girls in the game to put them in the garden?
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby 2quick4u » Sat May 06, 2017 9:13 pm

ABrinson27 wrote:How do you capture monster girls in the game to put them in the garden?

It's not yet implemented

It will be a small orb of summoning that you get from the shop. It is a random chance to give you a small version of most monsters in the game.

I'm super hoping Yuki love scenes include breast vore this time around instead of the generic loving oral vore.
2quick4u
Participator

Postby Nouvi » Sun May 07, 2017 10:31 am

Uhm... while we're on the topic of the Garden... any estimate on how long it would be until work on it's remake would be likely to start? It's one of my favourite features from the old version, and honestly getting antsy waiting for it's return.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby UniversalLover » Thu May 11, 2017 3:16 pm

Been following this game for a while and made an account just to let you guys know my appreciation for it :D
UniversalLover
New to the forum

Postby calin22 » Fri May 12, 2017 7:17 am

Excited for the next update!
Last edited by calin22 on Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby smokey12 » Fri May 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Nouvi wrote:Uhm... while we're on the topic of the Garden... any estimate on how long it would be until work on it's remake would be likely to start? It's one of my favourite features from the old version, and honestly getting antsy waiting for it's return.

No one knows... it's hard to say. They still have to implement all the other monstergirls and bosses into the game and the player talents etc. granted, it has been much easier for the team to implement everything so far because unity has been so much easier to work with, but the game still has a huuuuge amount of content. It will all make it back in sometime we just don't know when. They also have to get a hold of all the stories for the garden as well, which is likely quite the task.
calin22 wrote:Not to be hat guy, but when is the next update coming, the last update made the game pretty unplayable.

No idea... life happens and it's a free game. I'd suggest an older version until it is fixed if that version made the game unplayable for you.
smokey12
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaebomber » Mon May 22, 2017 9:58 am

im excited to see whats in the next update cant wait ^.^
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby HavocLordX » Mon May 22, 2017 2:35 pm

jaebomber wrote:im excited to see whats in the next update cant wait ^.^

I think it's mostly bugfixes from 1.49,a working pair of snow-boobs,but who knows what else could've been snuck in by eat and the bois.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby AroCali » Sat May 27, 2017 11:55 am

2quick4u wrote:
ABrinson27 wrote:How do you capture monster girls in the game to put them in the garden?

I'm super hoping Yuki love scenes include breast vore this time around instead of the generic loving oral vore.

You make Aro sad.

In my defense, though, at the time I wrote the Yuki-Onna storyline, she was listed in the Monsterpedia as an oral vore monster, so there.

(generic... feh.)
AroCali
Somewhat familiar

Postby AroCali » Sat May 27, 2017 5:33 pm

So anyway, the new version!

I think other folk have gotten through the list of bugs, so I'll just say what I'm liking so far (well, mostly):

The fact that it's still so obviously RAADD is probably the best part, new engine or not. Tritrium's familiar (and awesome) character animations really make me feel at home.

Loading screen is aces. Love, love, love it.

It zooms in when something gets you! That's awesome! Gives us some better detail on the aforementioned wonderful animations.

Whoa! New Maid game-over? Custom-maid, pun intended?

Oops, I lied. Bug report: A cat-girl pounced and caught me mid-air, and we fell into a pit together. Game hangs. Sorry. :(

YUKI ONNA YAY! I'll just feed myself to her and... oh, crap, another bug. She grabbed me, and seems to be just content to hug me without draining my health. Looks like it's hanging again. But there are worse places to be stuck than squooshed between Yuki-Onna's bosoms.

I like that there are food items for increased health, though I wonder if some of them have other abilities I can't figure out yet? For example, does the chili pepper make you harder to digest?

Heh, when Sayaka attacks me, the tinies I spoot out are different models than the ones I gathered. The amazing transformative abilities of the runner's vagoo!

Ghost girl! I missed you! Wow, nice effects on her, too. I love the way she streaks across the screen. And heh, yep, there's the boob popping out.

If I may humbly echo a request I saw earlier in this thread - please, level designers, fewer pits would be wonderful. Especially now that the game is not a simple side-scroller. Now that we have more vertical movement, it's a bit rough to come down from a platform having no idea whatever if there is floor beneath you.

There are other things which I'm guessing will be improved once things like bonuses to movement are implemented, such as the fact that once you start getting shoved off to the left of the screen, it's hard to gain any ground, making it only a matter of time before you fall off the world. I'm hoping that increased player speed and agility will eventually fix that, if you indeed plan to implement those buyable buffs again.

Very glad to see you guys back at it. I'm reminded of the early days of the original RAADD, with bug-stomping and changes and harrowing adventure, only this time with the new engine it looks like the sky's the limit.

Cheers!
AroCali
Somewhat familiar

Postby Battalia » Wed May 31, 2017 12:00 pm

AroCali wrote:If I may humbly echo a request I saw earlier in this thread - please, level designers, fewer pits would be wonderful. Especially now that the game is not a simple side-scroller. Now that we have more vertical movement, it's a bit rough to come down from a platform having no idea whatever if there is floor beneath you.

Hmmm, I just finished nerfing every single pit to be only 2-3 'blocks' wide and the player can jump 4 with ease. The way I've been doing pits is they are meant more to stall the player rather than end their run (making slower enemies quite dangerous). Also, you should notice any platform in which the "ground" and consequently pits aren't visible from will have cash bubbles showing you the safe route back to the ground IF there is a pit nearby. If there's no pits, there may not be any cash guides. Of course, I'm human and could have missed one. If that is the case, let me know!

As for less pits... I'm hesitant to nerf them any further, as at this point making them any smaller would be basically removing them from the game. So I guess this question goes out to everyone: What is the general attitude toward the current pit state? Still too hard? Any particular pit just in a bad spot? Any and all feedback only helps the level design.

Also, I'm still unfortunately the only level designer, so until we get any volunteers to help out... *shameless plea for help*

Lastly, a humble request to our great RAADD community of my own! I love the patience you guys are having with me as I develop bad levels and slowly improve them from all your feedback. It truly does help! But if you encounter something strange, odd, or broken (like a catgirl grabbing you and hauling you off a pit) any description of the obstacle or a quick screen cap does wonders for helping me fix the issue. Instead of having to look through every custom level looking for an issue, I can zoom right in and implement the fix, especially on strange ones where cats *shouldn't* attack over pits. So nailing down those ones without any more info is very difficult. So in short, the more information, the faster (and better) the fix will be! Thanks again! Hope you guys enjoy the new obstacles coming your way with the next patch! :)
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aiwindel » Wed May 31, 2017 2:11 pm

Not sure if this is possible, but could you add a function to save replays? This way, if there is a problem like the cat girls dragging someone off a pit, they can play the replay and get a screenshot of where and when it happens.
Aiwindel
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaebomber » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:26 pm

hmm sounds like the update is approaching :)
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game