Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.54] (Finally!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Kitsune's have won (42% votes)! Which fur color and which vore type would you like.

Poll ended at Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:38 am

Blonde Kitsune, Oral Vore (Fire Type)
9%
Blonde Kitsune, Unbirth
13%
Blonde Kitsune, Anal Vore
8%
Silver/White Kitsune, Oral Vore (Holy Type)
9%
Silver/White Kitsune, Unbirth
22%
Silver/White Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%
Black Kitsune, Oral Vore (Dark Type)
6%
Black Kitsune, Unbirth
11%
Black Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%

Total votes : 418

Re: Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.01]

Postby tgcidolfus » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:56 pm

So is the witch mini boss supposed to cause slow or random effects constantly? or just when you get hit by the potions she throws?
As I seem to 1 or 2 debuffs constantly when the witch is on screen, and they usually seem to appear about 1/4 of a second before a thrown potion hits the ground.

Also on occasion when grabbed by several of the plant girls I either fall off the screen backwards, or fall through the world. I am assuming this by where the caution ! shows where I should be.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:10 am

Ill have to try that with the alarune

Another thing thatd be nice is a status counter/notice for the roboganger's confusion, as well as a possible tweak to the wall collisions as theres one jumppad area in the plains that you cant get out of due to getting stuck on walls before getting high enough and you have no where to go cept off screen. I've also noticed the solid green normal alarune's grab animation for the flower zooms up off the stage when used and the normal colored one doesnt attack at all (it makes the motions but nothing happens)
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby SomethingSilly » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:44 pm

tritrium wrote:
DraconicsInc wrote:
SomethingSilly wrote:I seem to have trouble moving at all. Even if I hold down the D key she barely even moves. I always get caught by the advancing screen. :/

I have this issue too and (for me at least) it seems to be an issue with the resolution. If I put it to 1280x720 Windowed with the top most quality setting it works fine.

Now that is a weird issue..
Normally the regular arrow keys should work.

Still doesn't work for me. I tried putting it at different resolutions, tried the arrow keys as well as WASD, no dice. :/
SomethingSilly
Been posting for a bit

Postby bowser64ify » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:13 pm

I like the game so far the only real negative I have is I think the confusion you get from the leeks by the fake mikus lasts way too long or it could just be because I kept on getting hit by mutable leeks.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatme1234 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:29 pm

I'll make this post short, I'm really tired to do anything large >.<

Alright raadd should hopefully be out by tomorrow (or technically today). We've just done through various bug fixes and getting the vampire (mostly) operational. I am seeing that there are a few bugs involving key presses not working and the screen scrolling way too fast. Those will hopefully be minor bugs that we can fix before the day is over
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:33 pm

Woo!
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaebomber » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:22 pm

yay!
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Re: Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.02]

Postby eatme1234 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:55 am

Version 1.02 is out
I know I said I'd release it yesterday, but things happen (bug things happened). We managed to get alot of those bugs fixed and even managed to add a few new features in. Also luckily the vampire was able to make it by the skin of her fangs. Heres the Changelog for anyone curious.

- Vampire Boss Added
- When grabbed, the camera now zooms in
- Catgirls now unbirth (Chosen at random)
- Pitcher Plants now vore again
- Custom Miku and Vampire Gameover
- Boss Victory Music Added
- Catgirl has new experimental sounds
- Spawn Rate Modifier added
- Mermaid no longer uses different attacks at the same time.
- Defense/Confusion effects display properly
- Maids now cause a lusty effect, which increases the rate lust increases in lewd attacks
- Biome distance Adjusted (Again)
- Vigil Spawn Rate Reduced from 5% -> 2%
- CatGirl/PlantGirl Internals fixed
- Struggle Keys relative to player, so they shouldn't appear off camera
- Less fuzzy images
- A bit of obstacle tweaking
- Enemy Damage modified
- Other Changes

Next focus will be finalizing the biome distance, being that it is current inconsistent between computers. A fast computer might move the camera faster than a slow one and etc. After that, we'll see about getting a launcher working for the game, so it automatically updates from there. After that, its just continuing to add back in everything that hasn't been added in yet.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:01 am

Whoa, standing animation!

Whoa, running left animation!

Whoa, I actually hit a biome transition for once! EVERYTHING IS GOOD

Noticed a graphical screwup with the green-tinted Alraunes, after their attack fires it sorta... zooms into space.

Maid GO seems to still not be working. D:

Fairy and Witch projectiles seem to not be working.
Last edited by Shadowlyger on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby chemicalcrux » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:12 am

Lemme' know what you folks think of the new catgirl oral-vore sounds. I'm experimenting with using my own vore audio - timing is still a bit off, but it should be mostly right.
chemicalcrux
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaebomber » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:01 pm

hey when do you think the c to be digested feature will come back?? :)
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:30 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:Noticed a graphical screwup with the green-tinted Alraunes, after their attack fires it sorta... zooms into space.

the ranged alraune attacks have always gone into space, sadly.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby MhiDhi68 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:30 pm

Thanks for all your work. I guess it's not yet the final version. We will all keep an eye out for possible bugs and so on. I have one special request. Can some one please reduce the volume of that falling sound when you drop down. It's so too loud. The Swamp Girls aren't eating me yet (cry cry me). Where does the game actually keep track of my progress, in case of a reinstall? For now I find the overall game a little bit too hard (since I am so totally not good
at platform games). I haven't been able to reach a single boss yet. Please less of these irritating Yuki's? That reversing can cause a lot of trouble for non-actually-good-at-platform gamers. Please hear those who prey for
a very nice combination of game- and voreplay. Greetings, Mhi Dhi.
MhiDhi68
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kirah » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:14 pm

Unfortunately, the screen still scrolls way too fast. Much more quickly than I can run. This makes it impossible to play for more than 5 seconds.

I also can't see the struggle keys.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:22 pm

Struggling is just tapping left and right, I assume the struggle keys he's talking about are for the slime girls.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shrabby » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:50 pm

Kirah wrote:Unfortunately, the screen still scrolls way too fast. Much more quickly than I can run. This makes it impossible to play for more than 5 seconds.

I also can't see the struggle keys.

Kirah, What resolution/quality/system(mac, pc, linux, 64bit, etc) are you running?
Shrabby
New to the forum

Postby mclaindog » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:31 pm

oh god my eyes that miku picture has blinded me! Anyways i just voted for all the anal vore options for the kitsune because this game had only 1 anal vore in the original <,< daisy* shh u saw nothing >.> but seriously my eyes where our cute miku go ;-; also made a maid oppocalpse with the slider somehow 10 or so maids spawning at the exit of a tunnel in cave fun and a blue line in the cave is bugging me thats all ive found so far >.>

kay found something wrong again this time its pretty major .-. in caves some sping boards arent spawning leaving some areas a death trap since you cant jump high enough litterly died before the boss cause i couldnt climb a sheer cliff
Last edited by mclaindog on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mclaindog
New to the forum

Postby Wanderer » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:39 pm

Pitcher Plant girl hitboxes are MASSIVE, they are huge obstacles and have even bigger hitboxes, like early catgirls (who would regularly catch me with their toes) huge, pretty bad since they're an instant kill

Dunno if fairies are working, haven't survived the pitcher plants long enough to get shrunk, no status popup and the projectiles seem to go right through though

Also, Miku picture, my god, please stop trolling, the old one was actually pretty damn hot, I'd be fine keeping that one if a good enough replacement can't be made...

Yay! My suggestion got implemented! It's great, can appreciate the animations much more with my coke bottle wearing grandpa eyes
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby scottypilgrim » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:21 pm

It takes WAAAY too long to get to a boss. I just spent like 20 minutes trying to get a scene transition. Screen scrolls way low and counter goes up even slower. I grabbed like 1300 tinies by 500m. Then to top it all off I fall into a place that usually has a spring to get you out. No spring so wasted all that time. A skip to boss powerup would be nice or something. Otherwise it's waaay to tedious to even try.
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nanakra » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:24 pm

Loving the zoom-in on capture.
Also happy that digestion is slower and it's now easier to escape and survive.
Found out that health regens slowly. Never knew that and its cool.

Experienced some bugs though.
It feels like it takes forever to get to the next biome.
Seems like it may be a scrolling issue as it takes at least 10 minutes for me to get to 200m.
I'm literally running back and forth with how slow the screen moves.
My laptop specs are good and I can run other unity games with no slowness issues.
I can provide specs in your Discord chat if you need them.
Projectiles from witches and fairies don't seem to do anything.
I've also run into a repeatable bug where a spring platform does not appear in the caves where you need one in order to get past a wall.
It does spawn just past the wall though.

Also, is there an explanation as to what the status effects are?
Hovering the mouse cursor over them doesn't seem to reveal any text.

Now that the vore is zoomed in on, would love to see digestion/struggle scenes drawn out or elaborated on.
I'd be happy fighting against my demise for a minute or two if it meant cool internals (like Millia/Echidna Wars DX) or some cool struggle mini-games.
Maybe make them for special monster girls?

Also would love to see the fairies snacking on the tinies that you pick up if they happen to miss snatching you when shrunk.
Maybe even make it so that sometimes fairy projectiles enlarge a tiny who, if you happen to have shrunk due to the same projectiles, will snatch you up and eat you!

Keep up the great work everyone!
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game