Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.54] (Finally!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Kitsune's have won (42% votes)! Which fur color and which vore type would you like.

Poll ended at Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:38 am

Blonde Kitsune, Oral Vore (Fire Type)
9%
Blonde Kitsune, Unbirth
13%
Blonde Kitsune, Anal Vore
8%
Silver/White Kitsune, Oral Vore (Holy Type)
9%
Silver/White Kitsune, Unbirth
22%
Silver/White Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%
Black Kitsune, Oral Vore (Dark Type)
6%
Black Kitsune, Unbirth
11%
Black Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%

Total votes : 418

Re: Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.54] (Finally!)

Postby Firon » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:10 am

MhiDhi68 wrote:
shadowrust wrote:What I would really appreciate is an upgrade that lets you choose to start right at a boss (perhaps expansive or consumable).

Yes, I do certainly agree with you. Maybe an accesibility-cheatcode?

there is already a cheat code for that but it's a patreon cheat code
Firon
---

Postby zanderkhan » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:41 pm

Just became a Patron, where can I find a list of the cheat codes? .3.
zanderkhan
New to the forum

Postby tritrium » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:08 pm

zanderkhan wrote:Just became a Patron, where can I find a list of the cheat codes? .3.

Its buried somewhere in raadd related posts... even i cant find it again xD
Just made post with just them in it so ppl can easily find them now
tritrium
Participator

Postby Jest » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:39 pm

Game's great. I'd love to see a Boss Rush mode.
Jest
New to the forum

Postby tritrium » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:12 pm

Jest wrote:Game's great. I'd love to see a Boss Rush mode.

These cheats are on patreon as bait! wink wink :lol:
But in all seriousness, theyre mostly a tool to test stuff really :)
And yea a bossrun is definately something that has been discussed as have other things
But we first wanna get everything back into the game & have chemicalcrux add all his custom sounds!

And ofc have the game run correctly and stable which seems to be the case these days :D
Its pretty bugfree, specially when you compare it to the older gamemaker version lol.
tritrium
Participator

Postby MhiDhi68 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:10 am

tritrium wrote:
zanderkhan wrote:Just became a Patron, where can I find a list of the cheat codes? .3.

Its buried somewhere in raadd related posts... even i cant find it again xD
Just made post with just them in it so ppl can easily find them now

If you did that, why don't you just say where? I mean, why so secretive about it?
MhiDhi68
Been posting for a bit

Postby Battalia » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:57 am

It's not really secretive. It's more, this is one of the FEW ways that patreons get an actual reward for their dosh. But if you really want the link to the codes, it's right here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/raadd-cheat-list-11619965. Just make sure to honor Trit's work and keep them to yourselves. :)
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby MhiDhi68 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Battalia wrote:It's not really secretive. It's more, this is one of the FEW ways that patreons get an actual reward for their dosh. But if you really want the link to the codes, it's right here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/raadd-cheat-list-11619965. Just make sure to honor Trit's work and keep them to yourselves. :)

Thank you very much, I won't spread them that's a promise, I will just use them because curiousity to see a boss finally. I'm very lousy at platform games :wink:
MhiDhi68
Been posting for a bit

Postby MhiDhi68 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:22 pm

Battalia wrote:It's not really secretive. It's more, this is one of the FEW ways that patreons get an actual reward for their dosh. But if you really want the link to the codes, it's right here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/raadd-cheat-list-11619965. Just make sure to honor Trit's work and keep them to yourselves. :)

I tried the link, but it asks for 1 lousy dollar, I find this not very helpfull, but really weird since, for example Nexus Mods (Skyrim, Fallout etc) you don't have to pay a single penny, whilst they offer you a lot more cheats, codes, mods etc.
MhiDhi68
Been posting for a bit

Postby geoshark12 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:33 pm

MhiDhi68 wrote:

I tried the link, but it asks for 1 lousy dollar, I find this not very helpfull, but really weird since, for example Nexus Mods (Skyrim, Fallout etc) you don't have to pay a single penny, whilst they offer you a lot more cheats, codes, mods etc.

its not just the cheat codes it's all early access content and its meant to show support for the creators so they can continue to make this / buy food , while still keeping the stable versions of the game free for the rest of us
geoshark12
New to the forum

Postby Battalia » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:12 pm

Yea, as said above, you aren't paying a dollar for the codes, per se, but giving a buck to one of the creators of the game which also gives you access to plenty other things and sneak peaks of what is on it's way. Again, very small rewards to the generous people supporting the creators who are making and developing a free game =) Odds are you paid real money for games like skyrim and fallout, but not RAADD ;) But everyone has gotta eat. So why not consider supporting someone who makes something you got enjoyment out of? :)
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatme1234 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:22 pm

Only bugs I've noticed so far is that getting caught by the ghost girl by the cave exit causes you to not exist after the zone transition, might want to make her go away when you get close to it like to bee girl does.

Vampire seemed to have a bug where she teleported close to the ground, started flashing red... and never stopped, even after her timer ended. Not sure what happened there.

Sometimes, there were slime puddles where one floor connected to another, and if you get caught there and escape, you fall in between those floors.

When I "lost" against the vampire when she did her same size grab, when I game overed, it showed the green slime game over picture, along with the text for the slime as well, which was strange

Added to the bug list, thanks ^_^

So because I had already fought with the Vampire on this run and had now gotten trough the Mermaid, I decided to try and get caught by a harpy after the mermaid went away... not a good idea.. The game got stuck with the player model in the claws of the harpy exactly where it caught me not moving at all, with no struggle meter and the life bar slowly going down until it reached the end were it stopped but the scene didn't change... I think you need to look into making some kind of fail safe for that scenario and others that might happen like it.

Weird, there is supposed to be a failsafe that prevents harpies from grabbing you when the mermaid is gone unless... Ah there's the problem. The failsafe happens ONLY when the mermaid is completely gone, so if the mermaid is still leaving and a harpy grabs you, you'll get stuck if she disappears.

Once again the downloader is terrible :/ I'll review the game once it decides wether it's loading in twenty minutes 4 hours or crashing and deciding it's going to be not at all XD

Not sure why it is bad. What internet browser are you using? I'll discuss and determine where I'll put a alternate link when I'm able.

MhiDhi68 wrote:

I tried the link, but it asks for 1 lousy dollar, I find this not very helpful, but really weird since, for example Nexus Mods (Skyrim, Fallout etc) you don't have to pay a single penny, whilst they offer you a lot more cheats, codes, mods etc.

You're not paying $1 for the cheat codes. You're just "donating" to the great work that tritrium has made for the game. Besides, the cheats are primarily for the bug testers to get to enemies/areas quick to test stuff out, and i decided that patreon members should get it too since they get earlier test builds to test and report bugs with. Raadd won't contain any "patreon-only" features. Cheat codes may eventually get released, but I'll have to figure out some penalty for doing them.

Here's a sneak peek of the garden, for those of you who are interested.
garden sneakpeek 1.png
Witch was camera shy and flew offscreen >.>

garden sneakpeek 2.png
If all goes well, some events will have choices :O
eatme1234
Participator

Postby eleventh » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:37 pm

Had a couple of buggy runs, first one was getting caught by a maid on a long slope, struggling out, and then vanishing completely, only to apparently fall on an open field after a few seconds.
Second was falling into a almost completely invisible pit, as the ground cover made it look like just the boundary between two sections, but there was a narrow pit there instead of ground.
I'll see if I can get screenshots of those/mess things up again.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Nouvi » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:09 pm

eatme1234 wrote:Here's a sneak peek of the garden, for those of you who are interested.

Yay! Garden! *cheers*
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby AroCali » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:53 am

Okay, so I know I'm old, and my reflexes are not what they once were, but...

I just played the new version ten times. Every time, I died by falling into a pit or being pushed off the edge of the world.

Every. Single. Time.

The game is brilliant, and has come so far, but for now at least? For me? It's not any fun at all.

May I go back to writing scenes for the garden, please? :p
AroCali
Somewhat familiar

Postby UniversalLover » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:08 am

The new update is fantastic, holy crap.

I haven't died even once to a pit, glitching through the ground, or the terrain generation making a freaking monolith of ground that cannot be passed, so far (mind you, I haven't tested out any biomes except the Plains and the Caves yet - will post on those later).

I can actually dodge enemies for the most part now that I'm not so worried about pits. So far the only times I've died were because I finally got to the Mermaid boss a couple times and messed up my jump timing. This was a really well-done update.
UniversalLover
New to the forum

Postby UniversalLover » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:26 am

Okay, so impressions after testing some more.

Mushroom Girls still have that weird thing in their kill animation whereby they instantly digest, then disappear for about a second and a half then reappear growing their mushroom.

THANK YOU FOR FIXING THAT SWAMP MAP SEGMENT. It used to show up but just not have any ground - it was just part of the background, and would instantly end a run.

Pitcher Plant girls are no longer insta-kills. Thank you.

Fairies are almost impossible to avoid with their increased attack rate and aggression in general. I got swallowed over 10 times on one run due to the increasing weakness to their Shrink magic as it hits you.

Black Catgirls in the Caves biome have a weird thing with their animations whereby they do the "digestion" animation the instant they swallow you. Wut?
UniversalLover
New to the forum

Postby AroCali » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:35 am

You know what? I must not have the most recent update. Playing later I got insta-killed by a pitcher plant, and I never saw a black catgirl.

Time to go looking again!
AroCali
Somewhat familiar

Postby UniversalLover » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Ah, another thing to add - the Vampire boss, when she UBs the player, the "x-ray window" (as I call it) shows the brown-haired catgirl's animation rather than the vampiress.
UniversalLover
New to the forum

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:26 pm

So this will be where all future updates are posted
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game