Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.54] (Finally!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Kitsune's have won (42% votes)! Which fur color and which vore type would you like.

Poll ended at Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:38 am

Blonde Kitsune, Oral Vore (Fire Type)
9%
Blonde Kitsune, Unbirth
13%
Blonde Kitsune, Anal Vore
8%
Silver/White Kitsune, Oral Vore (Holy Type)
9%
Silver/White Kitsune, Unbirth
22%
Silver/White Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%
Black Kitsune, Oral Vore (Dark Type)
6%
Black Kitsune, Unbirth
11%
Black Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%

Total votes : 418

Re: Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.49]

Postby Shadowlyger » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:59 pm

Battalia wrote:Hmmm, I just finished nerfing every single pit to be only 2-3 'blocks' wide and the player can jump 4 with ease.

Yaaaaaaaaay!
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MhiDhi68 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:37 pm

Why Those pits? Why not giving the gamers the choice,I mean as extra difficulty option in the main menu? I personally find those pits ruining the game, I would have kindly removed them from the game IMHO. Since the goal
of the game is not to play some Mariobros. :gulp: Tnx for the good work BTW :wink:
MhiDhi68
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:08 pm

So, I have two questions that I'm gonna ask just because I'm curious.

1. Has anyone discovered any cheat codes yet? Or is the cheat code thing just in the game and it doesn't do anything yet?

2. Anyone know where I can find the mushroom girls in the game? They were one of my favorite preds from the original RAADD.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Re: Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.54] (Finally!)

Postby eatme1234 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:52 pm

Well this is a long overdue update, but here it is.
Raadd: Unity 1.54 is now out

While this update was a primarily a bug fixing, black catgirls managed to sneak into the update. Also some minor garden progress has been made, but it still isn't enough to open it up to the public. I have an idea on how todo the garden luckily, so it might even make it to the next update (no promises though)

The changelog as always is found in my blog -->

The succubus has been demoted to a miniboss (for reasons) and I'm not quite sure how I want her to spawn. Please vote on this poll here to determine how and when she will spawn

So, I have two questions that I'm gonna ask just because I'm curious.
1. Has anyone discovered any cheat codes yet? Or is the cheat code thing just in the game and it doesn't do anything yet?
2. Anyone know where I can find the mushroom girls in the game? They were one of my favorite preds from the original RAADD.

1. The only cheat code I'll give the public is this one "YUKIBOOBS" (no quotation marks). This will makes YukiOnnas spawn even when its not snowing.
2. Mushroom girls are added, they are commonly found in the cave, but can spawn in the other biomes, albeit rarely.

Why Those pits? Why not giving the gamers the choice,I mean as extra difficulty option in the main menu? I personally find those pits ruining the game, I would have kindly removed them from the game IMHO. Since the goal
of the game is not to play some Mariobros. :gulp: Tnx for the good work BTW :wink:

Pits have been reduced in size, so they will be much easier to jump over. :wink:

I like that there are food items for increased health, though I wonder if some of them have other abilities I can't figure out yet? For example, does the chili pepper make you harder to digest?

It was a bug (that is now fixed in this version), but some food gives you certain resistances. The Chili pepper for example is supposed to give you fire resistance, pick them you and you'll see what buffs they'll give you now.

Not sure if this is possible, but could you add a function to save replays? This way, if there is a problem like the cat girls dragging someone off a pit, they can play the replay and get a screenshot of where and when it happens.

I'll put that in the possible-features list.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:57 pm

HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOO

Well, not sticking to walls and the pits are easier to jump over, so that's working beautifully. Makes it so much easier to not get killed.

Only bugs I've noticed so far is that getting caught by the ghost girl by the cave exit causes you to not exist after the zone transition, might want to make her go away when you get close to it like to bee girl does.

Vampire seemed to have a bug where she teleported close to the ground, started flashing red... and never stopped, even after her timer ended. Not sure what happened there.

All in all, fixing the sticky walls and pits is a gigantic improvement.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:36 am

So because I had already fought with the Vampire on this run and had now gotten trough the Mermaid, I decided to try and get caught by a harpy after the mermaid went away... not a good idea.. The game got stuck with the player model in the claws of the harpy exactly where it caught me not moving at all, with no struggle meter and the life bar slowly going down until it reached the end were it stopped but the scene didn't change... I think you need to look into making some kind of fail safe for that scenario and others that might happen like it.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Talon13 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:45 pm

Once again the downloader is terrible :/ I'll review the game once it decides wether it's loading in twenty minutes 4 hours or crashing and deciding it's going to be not at all XD
Talon13
Participator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:00 pm

Edges certainly have been smoothed out this time. I don't have any issues playing this version, though I hit a couple bugs. Sometimes, there were slime puddles where one floor connected to another, and if you get caught there and escape, you fall in between those floors. Thankfully, you're able to jump out of there, so that's cool. But speaking of floors, there's an incline in the Swamp that I've fallen through, and it gets a little annoying there.
When I "lost" against the vampire when she did her same size grab, when I game overed, it showed the green slime game over picture, along with the text for the slime as well, which was strange. I haven't gotten to her again yet to test it out and see if it was just a one time bug or not.
Speaking of pictures, the new Miku one looks great. Also, when I lost against the mermaid, is she supposed to be half in the water? When we're running, she seems all the way above it, with her belly being above the water. But when it zooms in when she eats you, her belly is covered. I remember seeing a belly bulge in the previous version, so I just wanted to point that out.
I really love the new sounds for the catgirls. It's a nice change of pace from the other generic stomach noises that seem to be in every vore game. No offense. So when the black catgirl eats you and shrinks you, she seems to grow from it. Is there gonna be something in the future that will happen with this? Also after escaping while shrunk, is there any other different scenes with the other enemies while you're small?
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 2quick4u » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:03 pm

I'm happy that many people are of a like mind.

She should definitely come out whenever your lust is really high, making unbirth enemies even more dangerous
2quick4u
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:18 am

I like the new version, the jumps seem fair and its fun to play. Lova that you move faster downhill/slower uphill.
Spoiler: show
Just in boss battles this shows one problem: Tinies get affected hard, so once you get to a smaller uphill part, suddenly tons of tines flood into your screen. So tinies are too weak to climb even the smalest hill. Well, compared to the times when they just could run up a straight wall... :D

Hoping for the succubus soon :) The other bosses are fun to fight.

Just a small thing: When fighting the meermaid and a harpy grabs you at top of your screen, then you sometimes do not see the buttons you have to press in order to escape. Maybe you can swutch this, so that you always see the buttons you have to press in the center of the screen?
Spoiler: show
And i love what happens when [spoiler]you jump on an harpy :D Feels like super mario and gives more possibilities.
[/spoiler]
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby geoshark12 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:08 pm

not to be nitpickiy but above the downloads it says version1.49
geoshark12
New to the forum

Postby MhiDhi68 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:17 pm

I tried it, but stil that very anoying sharp sound when you fall in a pit. Best way to solve this is to remove all those very irritating pits. A two for the price of one solution that would be. Ghost girl does not attack at all, same for the swamp girl with the tentacle. I still have not been able to confront a boss at all. That being said, for now I put this game aside as long as there's no change I would so gladly be done :cry:
MhiDhi68
Been posting for a bit

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:28 pm

Found a bug, unsure if it has been mentioned yet, when running from the vampire boss, if the timer expires when she is doing a charged attack, she will just stay in the middle forever charging, making you run off the side of the screen to end the game,
but she is doing the flashing animation, can post the picture if needed
Last edited by tgcidolfus on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:56 am

MhiDhi68 wrote:I tried it, but stil that very anoying sharp sound when you fall in a pit.

No idea what sound you mean. I dont encount any strange sounds.

MhiDhi68 wrote:Ghost girl does not attack at all, same for the swamp girl with the tentacle.

Didnt fight the secound, but the ghost girl does attack. SHe flies around a bit, then turns red and charges at you.

So I find the game way more enjoyable in this version. But well, your chioce^^
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:23 am

I like this game so much. Adore 2d sprites, this returns me to a golden Sega time... :P
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Critchett » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:34 am

This has been a marvelous piece of work! Having seen its beginnings with the original Raadd runner, it's come a long ways towards getting even better. The Unity engine has clearly overcome every memory and crash error I ever used to have. And Tritrium's animations have been really nailed that sexy niche of monster-girl voreness!

It's very apparent that your team is constantly analyzing game play and finding clever ways to ease really difficult situations. The current Miku's are SO much more interesting to deal with than they used to be. They had predictable leek spreads before, but they were very fast and could hit you on their way up, and I spent most of my time so confused that I just tried to learn how to play with the controls backwards, hehe. Now, however, the random leek spread, along with the fact that they only confuse you after they start raining back down, have made Miku's a lot more fun to encounter, even en masse. You've all also made once-negligible threats real adversaries, such as the unbirthing demon maids (my favorites!). Used to be, they'd just hop straight up and down and only provide a threat if you just REALLY wanted to spring up into their vaginas. (I, um.. did. Frequently!) A long while back, they suddenly gained an awareness of the world and would leap smartly to try to intercept you. I'm glad to see that they still have their new edge in the Unity. Their dynamic works well in the current Plains biome alongside the Miku's.

MhiDhi68 wrote:I tried it, but stil that very anoying sharp sound when you fall in a pit. Best way to solve this is to remove all those very irritating pits. A two for the price of one solution that would be. Ghost girl does not attack at all, same for the swamp girl with the tentacle. I still have not been able to confront a boss at all. That being said, for now I put this game aside as long as there's no change I would so gladly be done :cry:

I know a lot of people have had frustrations with pits, but they're a staple part of almost any platformer game. I really feel that they need to be there. That said, I know that there's nothing more frustrating than to be having a really great run, having been caught many times, narrowly avoided digestion almost as many, collected powerups and heals to hold together through that next unbirthing just a little longer... and then you slip slightly and game-over pit yourself. Maybe instead of pits being a source of contention, they can be a great opportunity: an "unknown predator" lurks down there ready to swallow you at any moment, as we already know. Perhaps a minigame played out like one of any of the other monster girls that catch you? Escape could mean springboarding off of her tongue and back up out of the pit? Or, if your ambitions rival my dreams, she swallows you and takes you to a special biome: a massive digestive tract which is much harder than regular biomes, with the goal being to reach the end before being digested (or an unbirthing that has you running to escape a warm, wet womb) so that you can resume where you slipped up into the pit if you escape. The whole experience would certainly be undesireable enough (gamewise at least) to keep players from wanting to fall into a pit, but gives them a long-shot fighting chance and adds elements of "interesting" to the ever-growing lore of your world. Understandably that last bit would be a ton of work, but would be pervasive enough through the game that it wouldn't be for a rare case.

Oh, also, Ghost girls do attack. They passively fly around you to distract you while they size up how tasty you look, then will turn red for a sudden strike-and-gulp. Sometimes they'll split into many and orbit you just before they strike, to make you extra nervous, hehe.
I never had a problem with plant girls not attacking me. They eat me right up.
Bosses are hard to reach, as they should be. It just takes a little practice, knowing enemies' capabilities... and maybe the pit idea? =)

The only game-breaking bug I've encountered so far was with a mermaid boss. It never spawned my character for her biome and I just watched as the whole scene rolled by. Time expired, harpies kept on flying. Tinies kept on falling to their doom. The mermaid just kept waving from the water with nothing to attack. I let it run so long that the ocean (which, when I'm not staring at the cute mermaid, I can see looks beautiful, btw!) rolled entirely on by and off the screen, leaving just a sea of grey, hehe.

I can't wait to see what you all do next. The skill trees look enticing, and I'm looking forward to a return of the Rune system and Garden.
Possible suggetion: Many of the buffs and debuffs affect your various resistances.. and I remember the Runes having many similar modifiers. Might it be better, instead of using buff icons, to display current resistance numbers in a small UI element somewhere near the edge of the screen or near the health bar, color coded to be green numbers if more resistant or red numbers if less? I mention that just in case that helps show resistances with more long-term Runes in effect (if the intent is still that Runes can operate on resistances?) It would also leave the buff-icon area free to show status effects such as "Confused" or "Shrunk" and anything else you invent in the future as well, without bogging down with many, many icons.

That's enough out of me for now. Have fun, everyone! I'm going to go play the game some more =)
Critchett
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:04 pm

another boss related bug, during the mermaid boss if you are captured by a harpy when the timer ends, the mermaid will stop doing attacks towards you, but the level will continue endlessly and eventually the ocean ends and the mermaid will just "swim" through the empty abyss she finds herself in just smiling and waving as you continue to jump pits and dodge harpies.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby tritrium » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:51 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:another boss related bug, during the mermaid boss if you are captured by a harpy when the timer ends, the mermaid will stop doing attacks towards you, but the level will continue endlessly and eventually the ocean ends and the mermaid will just "swim" through the empty abyss she finds herself in just smiling and waving as you continue to jump pits and dodge harpies.

Yea thanks!
Were aware of this bug going on with the mermaid.
Working on solving it!
tritrium
Participator

Postby shadowrust » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:31 pm

What I would really appreciate is an upgrade that lets you choose to start right at a boss (perhaps expansive or consumable).
shadowrust
New to the forum

Postby MhiDhi68 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:02 am

shadowrust wrote:What I would really appreciate is an upgrade that lets you choose to start right at a boss (perhaps expansive or consumable).

Yes, I do certainly agree with you. Maybe an accesibility-cheatcode?
MhiDhi68
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game