Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.54] (Finally!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Kitsune's have won (42% votes)! Which fur color and which vore type would you like.

Poll ended at Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:38 am

Blonde Kitsune, Oral Vore (Fire Type)
9%
Blonde Kitsune, Unbirth
13%
Blonde Kitsune, Anal Vore
8%
Silver/White Kitsune, Oral Vore (Holy Type)
9%
Silver/White Kitsune, Unbirth
22%
Silver/White Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%
Black Kitsune, Oral Vore (Dark Type)
6%
Black Kitsune, Unbirth
11%
Black Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%

Total votes : 418

Re: Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.54] (Finally!)

Postby Krono » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:41 pm

UniversalLover wrote:Black Catgirls in the Caves biome have a weird thing with their animations whereby they do the "digestion" animation the instant they swallow you. Wut?

They shrink you when they swallow you. I'm pretty sure it was intentional.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AroCali » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:02 pm

Krono wrote:
UniversalLover wrote:Black Catgirls in the Caves biome have a weird thing with their animations whereby they do the "digestion" animation the instant they swallow you. Wut?

They shrink you when they swallow you. I'm pretty sure it was intentional.

And apparently they have bellies full of aphrodisiac, considering how horny you are when you get out...

I wondered what happened to the ninjas from the old game, but I think now that they were reincarnated as those black cats. DEATH FROM ABOOOOOVE! :-D

Meanwhile, I think I've managed to reduce my pit deaths from 90% to about 70%. Rawr. My skeelz improve.
AroCali
Somewhat familiar

Postby vayne358 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:00 pm

So i have a bit of a peeve. I recall, i think srry if im wrong, that when a maid first eats you there was like a special RP thing. Now it doesnt happen anymore and i kinda wanted to see it again >.> <.< anyways i cant refresh my game data so i cant do that now so maybe it's a bug that the button in Stats doesnt work or is there another way to do it?
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby Battalia » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:38 am

vayne358 wrote:So i have a bit of a peeve. I recall, i think srry if im wrong, that when a maid first eats you there was like a special RP thing. Now it doesnt happen anymore and i kinda wanted to see it again >.> <.< anyways i cant refresh my game data so i cant do that now so maybe it's a bug that the button in Stats doesnt work or is there another way to do it?

That was a new feature of the last build of the previous engine I believe. So if you head over to the previous threads download section (found here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=41565) You should be able to download it and enjoy the scene. Right now we are working on making all the previous enemies and bosses work properly in unity, then restoring features like the garden and other goodies. Hope this answers your question!
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:54 am

I've a bug report that happened with the ghost girl ( I don't know if it may also happen with other enemies):
When I arrived at the end of the caves biome, the ghost girl suddenly re-appeared (after disappearing before) and captured me. But instead of going to the struggle scene, the biome ended. When the new biome appeared (magical forest to be more accurate) I was completely invisible, untouchable and the biome kept scrolling like there was a some sort of spectator mode. I had to close the game to stop this because even ending the current biome didn't fixed the bug.

And another thing: the magical forest as it is now it isn't a biome, it's a death sentence. Way too much fairies shoot shrinking projectiles at you and once you're shrunk they even start to following you, leaving as your only option a slow death: you can struggle out of them with not too much efforts ok, but it's futile because once the temporary invincibility ends, at 100% chance there's another one (if not even more), fairy that's ready to catch you; and if that doesn't happen there're still the other enemies of the biome, especially these one-hit-kill pitch girl plants ( I saw it was fixed but seems to be not, maybe the version I'm using, windows 32 bit, is outdated?).
DevS098
Participator

Postby Battalia » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:28 pm

DevS098 wrote:I've a bug report that happened with the ghost girl ( I don't know if it may also happen with other enemies):
When I arrived at the end of the caves biome, the ghost girl suddenly re-appeared (after disappearing before) and captured me. But instead of going to the struggle scene, the biome ended. When the new biome appeared (magical forest to be more accurate) I was completely invisible, untouchable and the biome kept scrolling like there was a some sort of spectator mode. I had to close the game to stop this because even ending the current biome didn't fixed the bug.

And another thing: the magical forest as it is now it isn't a biome, it's a death sentence. Way too much fairies shoot shrinking projectiles at you and once you're shrunk they even start to following you, leaving as your only option a slow death: you can struggle out of them with not too much efforts ok, but it's futile because once the temporary invincibility ends, at 100% chance there's another one (if not even more), fairy that's ready to catch you; and if that doesn't happen there're still the other enemies of the biome, especially these one-hit-kill pitch girl plants ( I saw it was fixed but seems to be not, maybe the version I'm using, windows 32 bit, is outdated?).

Thanks for the report! I've brought it to the proper people's attention! Seems the fairy's were sneaking past their spawn limitations. Crafty little things.
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:14 pm

A couple of suggestions:
- Please remove those pits at the ground levels. I understand that this is a platformer but you could just leave some holes for the higher levels and a line of "safe" ground at the bottom. Not considering how much you should be skilled or lucky at the moment to dodge every single enemy of the biome, falling in these pits is only terribly frustrating, especially if it's not your fault: for example when you're holding the left button to go right because you're confused and the rng decides to end it just when you are about to cross a pit, turning your direction to left and making you fall into said pit. Or even more hilarious, when a maid with suicidal instincts decides to capture you and to offer herself to unknown predators with a single leap..

-The fight vs the mermaid is very good but for me there could be something a little better: how about she steadily approaches you and towers you with her impressive height once she is really close? It would be quite the view..
Talking about gameplay, her tongue attack will become a little more harder to dodge but escaping from the harpies grip isn't a bad problem. This could also lead to a second phase of her fight (I have to be honest here, I have yet to know if she already has a second one) when she's so close to grab you with her hands and tries to unbirth,or vore, you if you don't struggle out of her hand in time.. or maybe she could still using her tongue, leading again to a vore ending; in both cases her ending picture should be ambiguous enough to be good.

And about the mermaid another bug report: an harpy grabbed me when I was quite high on the screen and the picture with the right key to struggle was also so high that I couldn't read it correctly at all, resulting in an inevitable loss.
DevS098
Participator

Postby Battalia » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:46 am

DevS098 wrote:A couple of suggestions:
- Please remove those pits at the ground levels. I understand that this is a platformer but you could just leave some holes for the higher levels and a line of "safe" ground at the bottom. Not considering how much you should be skilled or lucky at the moment to dodge every single enemy of the biome, falling in these pits is only terribly frustrating, especially if it's not your fault: for example when you're holding the left button to go right because you're confused and the rng decides to end it just when you are about to cross a pit, turning your direction to left and making you fall into said pit. Or even more hilarious, when a maid with suicidal instincts decides to capture you and to offer herself to unknown predators with a single leap..

Hello there! No RNG involved with the confusion, you can watch the counter at the bottom left of your screen. Hope that helps with the pits! The Miku can be a little hard, especially for the first biome, but once you get to know them, they aren't terrible mimics :wink:

As for the maids, just a reminder to everyone, if you get dragged off the screen by an enemy, grab a screen shot so I can fix it for the next runner. Hard to tell what maid is just slightly too close or too high to a pit sometimes, and a pic helps narrow that down drastically. Thanks!
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:50 pm

Battalia wrote:
DevS098 wrote:A couple of suggestions:

Hello there! No RNG involved with the confusion, you can watch the counter at the bottom left of your screen. Hope that helps with the pits! The Miku can be a little hard, especially for the first biome, but once you get to know them, they aren't terrible mimics :wink:

As for the maids, just a reminder to everyone, if you get dragged off the screen by an enemy, grab a screen shot so I can fix it for the next runner. Hard to tell what maid is just slightly too close or too high to a pit sometimes, and a pic helps narrow that down drastically. Thanks!

True, the system that applies confusion isn't random but how much confusion is left when approaching a pit it is. The Miku throw leeches at random so even if there are always 2 Miku in a particular zone of the biome, there's no telling on how much leeches will hit you (they can even bounce on walls resulting in even more randomness) and this also mean that you won't always have the same time of confusion left when approaching a pit, even if it's always in the same place.

And I'd like to ask if there's a button to take a screenshot during the game, mainly because attempting to get a screen with other means, such as the computer built in program, may be a bit hard considering that there isn't a pause button yet. If this can help anyway, this "suicidal maid" problem happened mainly in the caves biome.

Finally I've found a couple of more bugs when fighting the two bosses:
For the mermaid, if you get grabbed by an harpy and successfully escape her, the mermaid remains stucked at doing nothing for the whole battle, never ending the biome. (I've yet to discover if it could happen with a specific harpy or for everyone of them).
For the vampire, I made her doing the grab attack (the storms of bats that try to grab you) when the timer was after 0 and disappeared. When she has finished, she remained stucked on the top center of the screen, flashing non-stop and again, never ending the biome. I don't know if it could happen in other ways yet.

Note: I'm not doing these bug reports to get attention, I just tell what I find that doesn't work like it should be during my runs. :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby MolenarVincaros » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:28 pm

found a bug in the cave if one of the catgirls, not the black hair that i've seen but the other ones, manages to grab you from a platform above,(like if your hitbox just barely manages to clip through ad get tagged by her on the platform above) the platform bugs and you and the catgirl both fall into the abyss. Have had happen twice now.
MolenarVincaros
New to the forum

Postby jaebomber » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:16 pm

do you think the c to be digested feature will be added soon? I like admiring the sprites it ends so quick when you die :{
im still like hyped about this game XD
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby DIervisune » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:09 am

OMG
DIervisune
New to the forum

Postby SpyIsSpy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:12 pm

Outta curiosity, is there a reason why Kamidori [God Captor] Alchemy Meister soundtracks appear quite often?
Is it because it sounds nice and is obscure, or are you related to or maybe the creator, or maybe you just really like it?

Also, if you have the knowledge, why haven't you adopted one of those cat-Mares into your game, they're freaking adorable -and- voluptuous.
SpyIsSpy
Been posting for a bit

Postby blassimg1 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:16 pm

how do i spawn the mermaid and vampire?
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:20 pm

By the way, the alraunes that don't do a ranged flower attack have a hard time attacking the player. I could be standing rightn ext to them, or right in their animation's hit zone, and still not be hit.

In addition, the witch girl has a hard time with her AI, and when you're shrunken, she can sometimes fly off screen and never come back, or just come back from underneath the world and grab you through the floor as she tries to fly back to the top of the screen to re-do her rotation. She can also grab you as your character's body starts un-shrinking without the shrink debuff.

Hopefully if we get enough relationship with the garden girls, we can feed ourselves to them or something. (or if we get bad reputation with certain ones.)

Since I forgot I never posted in this thread.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby DraconicsInc » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:27 pm

blassimg1 wrote:how do i spawn the mermaid and vampire?

In the options on the top right is a text box.

Thanks to my m4d h4xxing ski11z notepad.exe I found these cheat codes:

Spoiler: show
Had to remove because devs could not cope with it. PM me if interested.

Just input a code and press enter. The codes that modify spawn rate and biome length are in effect until you manually modify the sliders for them or restart the game.

There is no code to directly spawn bosses, but with the extra short biomes code you get them within a minute
Last edited by DraconicsInc on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:56 pm

DraconicsInc wrote:
blassimg1 wrote:how do i spawn the mermaid and vampire?

In the options on the top right is a text box.

Thanks to my m4d h4xxing ski11z notepad.exe I found these cheat codes:

Just input a code and press enter. The codes that modify spawn rate and biome length are in effect until you manually modify the sliders for them or restart the game.

There is no code to directly spawn bosses, but with the extra short biomes code you get them within a minute

Maybe you shouldn't have the cheats here just yet. Eatme did say they would eventually share the cheats with non patrons, but it's still a reward for people that want to support the development of the game.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bob8boy8 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:02 am

really neat sidescroller, I like all the different enemies! my question is, do you think a male protagonist will ever get implemented? because f/m is my jam
bob8boy8
New to the forum

Postby tritrium » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:57 am

bob8boy8 wrote:really neat sidescroller, I like all the different enemies! my question is, do you think a male protagonist will ever get implemented? because f/m is my jam

Has been asked multiple times and no.
Because it would require me to redo all the animations.
Funny enough F/M is my preference as well,but when i joined in to help i didnt question nor thought we would get as far as we have xD
So it kinda just went on being F/F to the point redoing all animations would be too much to handle.
tritrium
Participator

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:07 am

Will there be herm cockvore CG?
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game