Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.54] (Finally!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Kitsune's have won (42% votes)! Which fur color and which vore type would you like.

Poll ended at Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:38 am

Blonde Kitsune, Oral Vore (Fire Type)
9%
Blonde Kitsune, Unbirth
13%
Blonde Kitsune, Anal Vore
8%
Silver/White Kitsune, Oral Vore (Holy Type)
9%
Silver/White Kitsune, Unbirth
22%
Silver/White Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%
Black Kitsune, Oral Vore (Dark Type)
6%
Black Kitsune, Unbirth
11%
Black Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%

Total votes : 418

Re: Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.54] (Finally!)

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:50 pm

jaebomber wrote:its been a year since the last update how long until we get a new one ? is this thing r.i.p or what???

It's a wee thing we call patience. These projects take time, dedication, patience. All we really need to do is give continued support and when things are more available for the developers updates may be on the way. Especially for games as ambitious as this.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaebomber » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:42 am

patience as such as a year with lil to no peep about anything... that's severe patience actually its depressive
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:27 am

reclusenutcase wrote:
jaebomber wrote:its been a year since the last update how long until we get a new one ? is this thing r.i.p or what???

It's a wee thing we call patience. These projects take time, dedication, patience. All we really need to do is give continued support and when things are more available for the developers updates may be on the way. Especially for games as ambitious as this.

Well when a year passes by and the developers don't even talk about how things are going can you really blame people for starting to wonder?
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaebomber » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:37 am

exactly my point^^^^
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby rbrdiesel » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:58 pm

i'm with jaebomber on this. its hard to even tell if the game is still alive here with no word from the developers.
rbrdiesel
New to the forum

Postby lapraslunch » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:39 am

I have to agree as well. I mean, I have no problem waiting for an update to the game, but at this point I'm seriously beginning to worry about the devs themselves. Not to mention that all this silence isn't exactly a good sign for the future of this project..
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaebomber » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:34 pm

usually when a project goes dark or silent for this long it either means its on the back burner for a long time or its r.i.p atleast a notification or an answer about the game would alleviate some confusion.
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby HavocLordX » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:39 pm

my advice: Check the discord you guys! there's update progress going on at the patreon of tritrium.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby jaebomber » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:39 am

yeah for 10 bucks a month or more but why pay for information when they can just simply say something about the game here?
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby 2quick4u » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:58 am

jaebomber wrote:yeah for 10 bucks a month or more but why pay for information when they can just simply say something about the game here?

Because they owe you (and us) literally nothing unless we are paying then for something.

If you are so diehard about this, check patreon or discord. Otherwise, Enjoy the Silence.
2quick4u
Participator

Postby eatme1234 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:07 am

Well here I am, to talk about raadd... (with this message which took me 2 days to finally decide to publish...) It would appear that raadd has once again entered that state, like a comet stuck in orbit with a black hole, stuck in the middle of being in hiatus and being worked on. At this point, I don't know what I could possibly say about raadd, it's been what... two years since anything has happened with it (well more so since I've done anything on it, other members have done some work on it). And unlike the last couple of times, my time on the computer wasn't limited by anyone/anything either, frankly there's no excuse I can say to explain why I haven't been on the forums for quite some time. If I were to release an update now, it would only contain a couple bug fixes, a succubus and a still uncompleted Krystal boss. I just can't seem to get enough motivation to work on raadd, and this isn't the first time it has happened. I remember back when there was a point where I could work on raadd 6 hours straight, and not even know that many hours had passed until I would look at the time. Nowadays barely 30 minutes in and I end up doing anything BUT work on the game (like finding random YouTube videos to play (and i mean random), etc). I've regressed to somewhat of a lurker on the forums, just watching in the background as staff and other members of the community try to answer questions about raadd to the best of their abilities, questions that I as a leader (if i can even call myself that) should have been answering.

As I've said before, raadd wasn't my first game, but it was the first that that I published (who would have thought my first game would be fetish oriented). There are many other projects that I've had that I've abandoned or gave up on. My family never really supported my game development, I kind of motivated myself todo it. One time I even made a game with them as the main characters, and asked several times for them to play it, or at most see the game, all of which they declined. Eventually my laptop failed and that game never saw the light of day (along with a few other games). That event (along with various other events I won't get into detail) caused me to lose all my ambition. I'm the only guy I know that walks across the stage and get my diploma with a straight face, despite being selected along with a group of 100 students to graduate from a new "Middle College" (Pretty much it was taking high school classes and college classes at the same time) as if it was just something that was normal, and yet feel joy looking at the raadd forums and everyone's opinions (the good, the bad, and the bug reports), even though a vast majority of the people here I don't even know. Why I'm saying all of this...? Well I have a theory as to why I am determined to continue raadd and not let it die. If feel that releasing raadd and seeing the responses I received made me feel like I actually belonged for once, or more so that my work was actually appreciated, which sparked what hidden ambition I had. I know I released shrunkcraft before this, but it felt different. Unlike raadd, shrunkcraft was just a modification to minecraft using a scripting plugin. With raadd, it was it's own game, it was built up from the ground up, which is a better feeling. One half of my mind wishes to continue raadd, and continue it to as far as it can go. But at the same time, the other side of my mind (the side without ambition) just wishes for me to just give it up, and just stop working on it completely. I don't want the "lacking ambition" side of me win, as it's not a trait that anyone should have. The "Lacking ambition" side of me I'd like to get rid of, but it's quite the challenge todo so. Nothing makes me more upset than to just constantly stall to the point where people think I just vanished off the face of the earth. I'm no psychiatrist, so for all I know this may just be an incorrect guess... (I could just be suffering from an extreme case of writer's block)

TL;DR
The engines of production are at a constant stop and go, but I feel that the stopping is becoming less frequent. Perhaps constant burnout was the reason why one day i could spend 7 hours working on the game and the next few days not spend any. It's not anyone's fault but my own, even I don't think my parents are at fault. What I can tell you for raadd is that apart from Krystal being nearly completed, we have 1 new enemy planned, 1 new boss, and miniboss getting currently redone (sprites, attacks and everything). There is no estimated date of release for any of these, but be assured that I will publish an update and not make tritrium's (or anyone else who has contributed something) work go-to waste. I am also working on another vore game project (with rpg maker mv, similiar to "Shrinking Fun"), which is something I tried to-do to take my mind off raadd for a bit. That project will be secondary, meaning I'll work (or attempt to work) on raadd related content first before working on that. Once again I am sorry for not posting in a long while, and I hope that you all can bear with me as I fight back for my ambition.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby jaebomber » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:12 pm

we love your work eatme we support you and your decisions you make and i will bear with you it just went dark for so long and some of us were getting worried about the game and its creators
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby lapraslunch » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:40 am

Agreed. While I am a bit disappointing that there hasn't been more progress this past year and saddened to hear about your personal troubles, I'm still extremely relieved to hear that you are still alive and well. ^_^ As for the game itself, I fully support your decisions regarding how you want to do it and I'm more than willing to wait as long as it takes for things to progress on that front. :)
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby rbrdiesel » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:55 am

its good to hear from you eatme. its been too long. i hope we can all help you get your ambition back. if you ever need some encouragement, just post it here, and i'll bet you'll have several people doing what they can to help.
rbrdiesel
New to the forum

Postby TheOutsiderCaracal » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:44 pm

Hello, I am fairly new to this game and I was wondering how does the boss mechanic work.
Do bosses show up after a certain distance ?
If yes, at which ?

PS: You did an amazing job on this game, I love it !
TheOutsiderCaracal
Been posting for a bit

Postby SpyIsSpy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:35 am

CrazedF wrote:Hello, I am fairly new to this game and I was wondering how does the boss mechanic work.
If yes, at which ?

Bosses are designed to show up after progress or time has passed (at least in past versions,) but this has been carefully worked around to make it so that a "Normal" area (Plains, Techno, Forest) is traversed, then a Cave is traversed, then a Boss Area is found, then the Caves, then a Normal area, then the Caves, then a Boss Area. I've never survived against the Instant Death mechanics for long enough to see if the pattern shifts over time because of long distance/long time. Holes and springs, ya know? Sometimes you just don't get the opportunity to see where you're going. That and, well, the ninjas. Those things are pesky. Not hard, just really, really pesky. It's a tribute to "FUbN" [Flying Unbirth Ninja], a different game.

Makes me wonder. We got Unbirth as the definitive, and the color leans towards one preferred, but how will those Kitsune come around? From their lethality, to their variety, I love thinking about the updates eatme can implement. Unless he puts in more instant death traps. You gotta make toggle-able monsters, eatme, Everybody has that one monster that they're just fed up with.
SpyIsSpy
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheOutsiderCaracal » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:18 am

SpyIsSpy wrote:
CrazedF wrote:Hello, I am fairly new to this game and I was wondering how does the boss mechanic work.
If yes, at which ?

Bosses are designed to show up after progress or time has passed (at least in past versions,) but this has been carefully worked around to make it so that a "Normal" area (Plains, Techno, Forest) is traversed, then a Cave is traversed, then a Boss Area is found, then the Caves, then a Normal area, then the Caves, then a Boss Area. I've never survived against the Instant Death mechanics for long enough to see if the pattern shifts over time because of long distance/long time. Holes and springs, ya know? Sometimes you just don't get the opportunity to see where you're going. That and, well, the ninjas. Those things are pesky. Not hard, just really, really pesky. It's a tribute to "FUbN" [Flying Unbirth Ninja], a different game.

Makes me wonder. We got Unbirth as the definitive, and the color leans towards one preferred, but how will those Kitsune come around? From their lethality, to their variety, I love thinking about the updates eatme can implement. Unless he puts in more instant death traps. You gotta make toggle-able monsters, eatme, Everybody has that one monster that they're just fed up with.
Alright, thanks for the info!
So, if I understood well, the bosses come after the cave levels ?

Also, I agree that those ninjas can be tricky, but I'm having more issues with the unpredictable holes ^^.
TheOutsiderCaracal
Been posting for a bit

Postby soniti54 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:30 am

Good to hear from you eatme! It's always unfortunate to hear about anyone having hard times in the community. I hope we can help you, even if it is just words of encouragement and maybe some motivation. Some times you just gotta cut your losses and settle for what you've got.

I wish you and the RAADD team the best and support whatever decisions you all come to. If you don't feel that your heart is in your development it might be about that time to call it a game and move on. If there is still some fire to fight for the dream game, by all means-- push forward! :)
soniti54
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:43 am

While I know it is probably outdated, had an interesting/fun bug occur when playing the most recent version posted here.

I was shrunken early in my run, and because I was captured (by a fairy) and the timer expired or for some other reason, I ran the rest of the entire run in the shrunken state. This made for a slightly more challenging but, at least to me, more fun than usual. So if/when you find your motivation again, having an option or consumable to make your character shrunk for an entire run would be an idea I think some others would like to see as well, or have it tied to the garden area, where letting yourself get "eaten" by say a black catgirl for the night would cause the next run to have said effect... but this is just wishful thinking at this point.

P.S. Glad to see you are active (or somewhat) eatme, even with low motivation and a case of writers block, its good to see you are alive and well.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby TheOutsiderCaracal » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:13 am

I was also wondering what the "spawn rate modifier" is supposed to do ?

Edit: Never mind I think that I've figured it out :P
Last edited by TheOutsiderCaracal on Wed May 02, 2018 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheOutsiderCaracal
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game