Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.54] (Finally!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Kitsune's have won (42% votes)! Which fur color and which vore type would you like.

Poll ended at Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:38 am

Blonde Kitsune, Oral Vore (Fire Type)
9%
Blonde Kitsune, Unbirth
13%
Blonde Kitsune, Anal Vore
8%
Silver/White Kitsune, Oral Vore (Holy Type)
9%
Silver/White Kitsune, Unbirth
22%
Silver/White Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%
Black Kitsune, Oral Vore (Dark Type)
6%
Black Kitsune, Unbirth
11%
Black Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%

Total votes : 418

Re: Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.54] (Finally!)

Postby seth270 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:08 am

curious anyone know any of the cheats you can input in the options menu and if they work.
seth270
Participator

Postby JackHazardous » Wed May 02, 2018 9:28 pm

so is this more recent than the 2.5 i find when googling RAADD? and anyone know of cheats? my game doesnt save and i want to see more than the first biome enemeies
JackHazardous
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Thu May 03, 2018 3:04 pm

This is here more recent, yes. Its a kind of remake, in Unity to give more possibilities as the old engine has. For example the old engine kept running out of memory, crashing the game when you died and making you lose all loot you gathered. So RAADD 2.5 was the old engine, and RAADD Unity 1.54 is the new engine, but still lacks content from the old engine. But the game is not dead, they are still working on it, so we will see a big new fancy release at one point.
The cheats are only for the patreon users, as reward for their money. The patreon guys even get to see test builds, animations, polls and more.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HenBor » Sun May 13, 2018 5:41 am

please use Cursor.visible=false and lock cursor on shop. It's easy to add.
example (c#):
void Start ()
{
Cursor.visible = false;
}
more info: https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReferenc ... sible.html and https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReferenc ... State.html
and please add a sensitivity option for shop, it's hard to look
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby MalachiXX » Fri May 18, 2018 7:55 pm

Eatme1234,

Hey man how's it going? We've spoken before and I sent you a pm a while ago about end scenes and how I found a few that you had been looking for. I like the new engine. It is much more stable and the loading screen is perfect. However, (you knew this was coming :D ) one of the things about the old game that made it so interesting for me was the Garden and the stories that unfolded in the Garden such as: the redemption of Yumi, the truth about the Alarunes, the slime girls, etc.... Is there any way you can include the Garden in the next update even if it isn't all the new creatures? Just the ability to cultivate a few of the races and add more as we go would be fun.
Hope to hear from you soon,

Malachi
The prey that rests together, digests together!
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaebomber » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:42 pm

sorry for the necro but this forum hit the 3rd page and that's a little too far XD
I wanted to see how the game is coming along lol
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolgothitbythesquid » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:25 pm

I'm curious as well, but I suppose demotivation is likely still strangling the project or something. Oh wells.

I'm not overly fond of the Slime Girl Gameover, so I created some "Fanart" of the character, trying to be as faithful as possible to what's seen in the game.
Spoiler: show
RAADSlimeGirl.png

I'm unsure if this could quite be fit / is good enough for a Gameover Graphic, but it's a thing nonetheless.
lolgothitbythesquid
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:23 am

lolgothitbythesquid wrote:I'm curious as well, but I suppose demotivation is likely still strangling the project or something. Oh wells.

I'm not overly fond of the Slime Girl Gameover, so I created some "Fanart" of the character, trying to be as faithful as possible to what's seen in the game.
RAADSlimeGirl.png

I'm unsure if this could quite be fit / is good enough for a Gameover Graphic, but it's a thing nonetheless.

That's adorable! I would love that! Now if only the frog girl world sprite was as cute as IT'S gameover screen...
Turbotowns
???

Postby tritrium » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:41 am

lolgothitbythesquid wrote:I'm curious as well, but I suppose demotivation is likely still strangling the project or something. Oh wells.

RAADSlimeGirl.png

Hah!
I like that one!
It does look pretty much like in the game ^-^
tritrium
Participator

Postby noego » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:58 pm

What software do you guys use for spriting? Love the art here and I've been wanting to see if I can make some sprites. Used to draw with pencil and paper when I was a wee lad, and have been wanting to engage in some creative pursuits of late.

Sorry for the off-topic question but I really don't have anyone to ask, online or otherwise.
noego
Been posting for a bit

Postby Talon13 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:48 pm

Well since this got necroed I'll use it as an excuse to speak up. I like the original version of this game quite a bit, the animation and sprite work are good and it was simple and fun but sadly when the move to Unity was moved it became a loooot less simple. More projectiles, effects, attacks, statuses, status effect different types of damage, having to manage defenses resistance what enemy does what and WHEN they do the thing they do. It's just WAY too much and really unnecessary in an endless runner. The Krystal boss alone is a good exampleof just throwing too many ideas into the potThe vacuum attack, laser attack (which she has at least two grapples off of), Portal attack, the ability to shrink you the ability to damage you without even having to grapple you via ricocheting projectile attack and the fact that her grapples can kill you at different levels of health meaning you don't have to run out of health for her to kill you. ALSO SHE TELEPORTS and can reduce your defense to holy damage, whatever that is (probably everything she does) It's just way too much. I mean I get that she's a super boss and she is VERY beatable but still :v
Talon13
Participator

Postby tritrium » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:11 am

noego wrote:What software do you guys use for spriting? Love the art here and I've been wanting to see if I can make some sprites. Used to draw with pencil and paper when I was a wee lad, and have been wanting to engage in some creative pursuits of late.

Sorry for the off-topic question but I really don't have anyone to ask, online or otherwise.

I make all the sprites with MoHo
tritrium
Participator

Postby UniversalLover » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:28 pm

Bumping to see where this is at!
UniversalLover
New to the forum

Postby jaebomber » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:43 am

yes agreed with them^^
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:44 am

Hint: Just check out the patreon site (link is in tritriums signature just 2 posts above this). No need to pay anything if you just want to read the post titles which already tell a lot about the current development. Or you pay and get access to GIFs, surveys and even builds as far as I can see.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dumb4588 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:28 pm

interesting game
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stega » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:38 am

I keep encountering a bug that whenever I start a new run or move into a new biome i get launched across the ground at the very start and go off screen for the rest of that section sometimes I can run against it and play normally but very rarely. But most of the time im off screen the whole time while the camera moves and eventually gets to the next area.
Stega
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoYuki » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:06 am

Pretty sure since the first post was last updated in 2017, and the creator has since released several other games. this project is dead, and not getting bug fixes.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby RC8015 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:56 pm

It still is getting worked on. Check the patreon. No new game version for a bit, but I keep seeing new animations and more every once in a while. Check it out
https://www.patreon.com/tritrium

Just that by now tritrium is doing it, not eatme any longer, eatme does other quality games.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nikkidafox » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:09 pm

Hey uh I know this game is dead, but the link just doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have a mirror?
Nikkidafox
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game