Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.54] (Finally!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Kitsune's have won (42% votes)! Which fur color and which vore type would you like.

Poll ended at Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:38 am

Blonde Kitsune, Oral Vore (Fire Type)
9%
Blonde Kitsune, Unbirth
13%
Blonde Kitsune, Anal Vore
8%
Silver/White Kitsune, Oral Vore (Holy Type)
9%
Silver/White Kitsune, Unbirth
22%
Silver/White Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%
Black Kitsune, Oral Vore (Dark Type)
6%
Black Kitsune, Unbirth
11%
Black Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%

Total votes : 418

Re: Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.54] (Finally!)

Postby jaebomber » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:31 pm

there wont be^ I'm excited for the next update its been quite a while I saw those garden pictures and its really pretty
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:47 am

So glad we still have the adorable Frog Aerith Animation for the frog girl.(Just wish the field sprite was nearly as cute.)
Turbotowns
???

Postby Snorlaxkid » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:28 am

Definite error, the various "floor" textures don't load correctly in the 32-bit version for me, no error messages either, just a massive purple block instead of ground, and it's not even possible to tell where pits start and end, or where ledge textures properly start.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:32 am

I'm currently installing this new version, but I have to say, 2.5d was very buggy, but (I'm not sure exactly which version it is) a previous version I found from a video on youtube by Belly explorer was my favorite thus far.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaebomber » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:53 pm

so whats the news? been awfully a while (please dont yell) im just curious
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby TeamFortress2 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:07 am

I have been wondering if there is still something going on with this game. I would like to see this still being worked on as RAADD was the first Vore game I ever played.
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Battalia » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:51 pm

I hear there have been sneak peeks at Tritium's patreon? Other then that, nothing official yet sadly. But don't lose hope =)
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby assssssssssssss » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:05 pm

how does one receive skill points? :?: >.> :? :wink: :?:
assssssssssssss
New to the forum

Postby Erecant » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:28 pm

In the current build, you cannot earn skill points.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby assssssssssssss » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:26 pm

ok.
assssssssssssss
New to the forum

Postby Walker » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:56 pm

Hey! Long time player here, just wanted to give my two cents on the pits in this game. I've been playing since the initial release, and the pits have only gotten more frustrating in the more recent updates. In prior builds, falling down a pit played this nice feminine swallow sound effect, but then you were greeted with a death scene describing it as 'some random predator.' Now, I might be the minority here, but when I hear ambiguous terminology I almost always assume 'male' when it comes to vore. That being said, the female voice clip helped dispel that.
Problem is, in the more recent builds the voice was removed, and we're back to an ambiguous predator. Now I know that this game is strictly F/F to the point where not even futas are allowed- but it is for that reason that keeping the pits ambiguous confuses me greatly. If it's a random predator I get that it should be left somewhat vague, but maybe have a certain species or something always be the expected culprit? Say for example 'You fell straight into the awaiting maw of an off-screen catgirl." Y'know, something like that. Or even if a female pronoun was used in place of 'random' when describing the predator. I honestly wouldn't mind dying by falling if I knew it was directly into the mouth of a predator. I mean, I would always rather get eaten by one of the lovely predators in this game... who's vore animations can actually be admired as apposed to a static game over screen.

Otherwise I would motion for the pits to be removed entirely, or to be limited to certain biomes (say the cave biomes that always appear before bosses,) and even then to be greatly reduced in quantity. I haven't even gone over what a nightmare it is to time your jumps over pits. If you are just a hair too early or late on your jump you get clipped into the side of the pit and either have to wait for the screen to kill you or just fall down of your own accord. I can tolerate dying because I messed up the jump, but dying because I hit the jump button at the right time only for it to not work and have me fall off- is very frustrating. The main appeal for me, and I would assume many for this game, is watching the vore animations play out. To get so far and rack up so many fairies only to be eaten yourself by an attractive predator. This game has a great selection of enemies- my favourites being the witch and frog girl, and of course the Krystal boss. But that being said, when a long, perilous and adrenaline filled run ends with an anticlimactic 'lol you fell down a hole bye,' it kind of kills a lot of the 'joy of failure,' as it were.
And on a final closing note: I do really like the Miku mimics, but that confusion mechanic seriously almost ruins the entire biome for me. The leeks can at times be near unavoidable, and I usually end up falling down a pit instead of getting eaten by a mimic. Also, and this isn't a complaint, why are they mimics and not actually Miku clones? I guess it explains why they can unhinge their jaws, but nothing's stopping some random maid from spreading open her vagina wider than your shoulders.
I take literature commissions! Click the link below to see my gallery, and be sure to tell me what you think~!
https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/CardinalExeroth
Walker
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaebomber » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:11 pm

the only factor i do not like is that when you jump up higher and higher on platforms you cant see the bottom and when you have to make a jump off you are risking a 50/50 shot of a pit or pred and thats tantalizing
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby DraconicsInc » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:07 pm

jaebomber wrote:[...]you cant see the bottom and when you have to make a jump off you are risking a 50/50 shot of a pit or pred and thats tantalizing

Not always, but the bubbles often tell you the way down
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Battalia » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:01 pm

CardinalExeroth wrote:Otherwise I would motion for the pits to be removed entirely, or to be limited to certain biomes (say the cave biomes that always appear before bosses,) and even then to be greatly reduced in quantity. I haven't even gone over what a nightmare it is to time your jumps over pits. If you are just a hair too early or late on your jump you get clipped into the side of the pit and either have to wait for the screen to kill you or just fall down of your own accord. I can tolerate dying because I messed up the jump, but dying because I hit the jump button at the right time only for it to not work and have me fall off- is very frustrating.

Hmmm, are you sure you are running the latest version? Or perhaps you are suffering from some lag? Pixel perfect pits are no longer a thing. There are still a couple tight jumps to get to some powerups, but not to pits. (However, I'd be happy to be proven wrong! If you know of a pixel perfect pit, screen shot it and I'll ensure it is fixed! This goes with any terrain or enemy placement issues!) The point of pits in RAADD is not to kill the player (believe it or not). They are instead a mechanic to slow them down and make them think. Most enemies in RAADD can be run by with little to no problem. So pits are used to slow the player down and make them think about their actions instead of chasing the front of the screen. To this end, I have found the front and back of the screen to be the most dangerous to the player. I hang back to a little bit left of the middle of my screen. This gives me ample time to see the baddies and pits and plan my route. Too forward and you can't react in time, and too back and a missed jump or poorly timed attack from a baddy can result in a grab, or worse, a pit. When in doubt, a grab is always preferable to a pit. Don't expect to master RAADD in a single session! Hope this helps!

DraconicsInc wrote:
jaebomber wrote:[...]you cant see the bottom and when you have to make a jump off you are risking a 50/50 shot of a pit or pred and thats tantalizing

Not always, but the bubbles often tell you the way down

Correct. If the only move forward is down, and there is an enemy nearby, or a pit the player could not see and is in danger from, then bubbles will always show you a safe passage down. If there is no danger, then there may not be any bubbles and the player can jump down at their leisure. So it's less of a 50/50 and more of a 99/01 :) (But I'm not perfect. If you have found an exception to this rule of thumb, grab a screen shot and I'll try to get it fixed ASAP!)

Also, pits ARE biome specific. The plains is a warmup biome so it has a few. Caves are the most pit intensive, and techno has almost no pits at all. :)

To sum up, pits are a danger, but I feel (at least for now) that they pose a pretty minor threat. 95% of my pit deaths are from my own fault, either getting too greedy, too aggressive, or trying to make a jump while confused. (If you can, just don't.) Also on the confusion part, you may realize that a leek will not confuse you unless it is moving downwards. You can make it past a bouncing upwards leek with no trouble! :-D So use that to your advantage!
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolgothitbythesquid » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:53 pm

I'm surprised nobody has (seemingly) pointed this out yet, but... There's sorta an overseen little oddity in the Techno Biome that's responsible for destroying two good runs now.
There's a massive wall ahead, and the only way through is to teleport over the wall, down a chute, and then into another teleporter. Okay.
...Then I found that the teleporter's invincibility also applies to other teleporters. The end result is me falling through the 'porter, and then falling to my doom into a pit. Lovely.

I didn't realise the way to teleport is to press up, my bad. I feel like this isn't obvious though.

Another issue I've been having is how seemingly broken the black cats are. I've just had a run where she would pounce down from an unseeable ceiling at quite an unfair speed. This wouldn't be so bad if their sequence wasn't so difficult to escape from, making the potential sneak attacks seem rather cheap (your struggle bar decreases only barely faster than your health, this feels like way too much). The cats in general sorta feel too damaging in comparison to how easy it is to get caught, although that's just me comparing them to other enemies.

Fairies are becoming a critical annoyance at this point. Their sequence does barely any damage at all, yet they're nearly impossible to avoid. The frequent attacks wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so easy to lose track of where you were, since being spat out of a fairy results in the player's character being absurdly small, with no good indicator of where she is. If the Shrink Falling Through Floor bug wasn't gonna get me, actual pits were. Exact opposite of the Witch, who seems to be very keen on avoiding you. Heh.

Not liking how the Vampiress summons maids to get you, considering how common those enemies are. Granted, they're not much of a threat at all, but still, almost felt disappointing to see them appear in the fight.

Minor thing, but the Frogs feel like their range is slightly too disjointed from how the animation actually looks. Considering how long the hitbox lasts on the anim, I think it'd be best if the hitbox was shrunk.

Jus my take on it tho, as far as stuff that I feel is hindering the experience. Out of curiosity, what bosses are in-game ATM? And are accessible?

EDIT: OOf! Just after I post this, I had a run where a Maid got me while on a slope. Turns out, they don't mix well with slopes. At first, I thought the game softlocked, but... after like 15 seconds, the sequence played like normal... and I died, because I was preparing to take a screencap. Dang.

EDIT EDIT: Is the Miku Gameover supposed to be varied? I'm getting two different screens at seemingly random.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
Spoiler: show
Yepp.png
Anim qurik. Your playable char still shows up even when tossed into the Mermaid. Almost feels like she cheaped death by using an expendable clone, heheh. By the by, this death was cheap because the directional inputs of the Harpies didn't know up (I initally thought they were inescapable until my second fight with the Mermaid, so it's almost a 50/50)
lolgothitbythesquid
New to the forum

Postby Zephyre » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:06 pm

im sorry for bringing up this post and maybe making you sad that its not an update but i have a problem
whenever i try to run the unity game , it fails to start as in it doesnt even start loading up
i had no problems playing it a few months ago when i last did it
the problem does come up with similar vore unity games and i hope someone can help me with this problem
all my drivers and stuff are up-to-date and i gave up on finding things through google
thanks in advance
Zephyre
New to the forum

Postby lordamaterasu03 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:41 pm

Hey new player here. does anyone know where the instruction guide for the game is or if someone made one.

I'm new to the game so I have no idea what the controls are or how to play effectively.

and I kinda like if I knew what i was doing rather than pressing everything blindly.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=47332

I'm a fun loving guy that loves to role play and chat with friends let's make each day a great day
lordamaterasu03
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaebomber » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:56 pm

i wish new posts to the forum wouldnt bump the thread to the top cause i get my hopes up everytime and its a random question
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:59 pm

lordamaterasu03 wrote:Hey new player here. does anyone know where the instruction guide for the game is or if someone made one.

I'm new to the game so I have no idea what the controls are or how to play effectively.

and I kinda like if I knew what i was doing rather than pressing everything blindly.

Arrow buttons: Move
Left = Left
Right = Right
Up = Jump
Down = Slide
Space = Struggle

Thats all I can remember you had as buttons, no idea what you mean about random pressing....
Maybe it was also WASD instead of arrow buttons...
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HavocLordX » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:17 pm

it's both WASD and the arrow keys. - RAADD Unity version

Arrow Keys & Spacebar: OLD version RAADD
HavocLordX
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game