Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.54] (Finally!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Kitsune's have won (42% votes)! Which fur color and which vore type would you like.

Poll ended at Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:38 am

Blonde Kitsune, Oral Vore (Fire Type)
9%
Blonde Kitsune, Unbirth
13%
Blonde Kitsune, Anal Vore
8%
Silver/White Kitsune, Oral Vore (Holy Type)
9%
Silver/White Kitsune, Unbirth
22%
Silver/White Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%
Black Kitsune, Oral Vore (Dark Type)
6%
Black Kitsune, Unbirth
11%
Black Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%

Total votes : 418

Re: Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.02]

Postby Erecant » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:27 pm

Rendering and animation while running on top quality feels . . . fuzzy almost, not quite sure how else to put it.

The adjustments you made to character inertia were a little jarring, not bad, but tuning it up made for a very short first run, as I was accustomed to the previous settings.

Bosses should probably be set per biome change instead of biome change + distance, it is, and always has been extremely disappointing to take 10 minutes go through a biome + cave and more than 400m just to exit the cave into a forest or something. **Just had a 700m run through plains > cave > techno > cave > plains. Yup, very let-down no boss.

Running into a lot of sticky land features, if you could figure up a way for collisions to stop your movement perpendicular to the plan and continue parallel movement it would feel less clunky. The current full stop upon collision hurts.

I like what you've done with the maids, their more variable jump height and distances make them more credible threats, especially in tight platforms. Really wish their G/O animation would work.

That's about all I've found buggy, though, I will say, the Techno teleport obstacle traps can be extremely Troll. Teleport as the only way to advance, drops you into a pit with only a very twitchy chance to trigger a teleport before falling off screen. Troll enough to run for president.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AwokenedWispKP » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:00 pm

Had a go with the new update, and I have to say.. that thin gaps are basically the worst. You get caught on them, especially in an updraft.. and it takes a good while of wiggling to actually reach the bottom. The teleporters also don't seem to spawn for several seconds.. making stuff like a pitfall deadly.

I'd also like to point out that I had the Spawn modifier completely down, and after I'd exited the cave into the third area.. it was spawning things as though I had it completely up, making a rather.. quick end as while avoiding fairys and flower maws.. I landed into one of the many pitcherplants scattered across the ground like tacks. Also, I noticed that when I escaped one of the Ails in the forest.. the struggle cam was still up so I couldn't see my distance. I would also ask about the Multi-coloured Flowers that are almost entirely buggy.. but I think that's just my laptop.

Still haven't made it to a boss yet.. ;v;

Edit: I.. don't think I ever want to get caught by a Miku again. *shivers*..
EditEdit: ..Also.. with the Quick time button presses, why does a question mark [ ? ] show up? I can't do anything about it when struggling and it totally ruins my ability to escape because it always shows up. Does it have something to do with my keyboard not having a certain key?
AwokenedWispKP
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:27 pm

C'mon guys, don't you think you're being a little over the top with your Miku GO pic opinions?
Anyway, still in the middle of trying out the new update, but so far I haven't had any serious problems. For me, the Mikus have been way more manageable. Still trying to get to the vampire to see how she works out, though. I like how the jump height was changed, it's helped here and there, especially with some catgirl situations. Speaking of which, I think an opinion on the new catgirl vore sounds was requested. I really like it. Sounds are fitting, and it just has a certain likeability for me. Reminds me of how I like the vore sounds from Echidna wars DX.
Here's a bug I found. I was in the caves where the path splits, the upper being the separated platforms with maybe maids and catgirls, and the lower path with maids and slime puddles. I was on the lower, and just about to duck under the end platform from the top, but there was a catgirl up there who jumped and somehow caught me and then managed to take me through the ground to the endless abyss. Leading into a suggestion, maybe we could have a pause button with an option to reset to the menu, so we don't have to close the whole game if a bug like that happens in the future.
Also, while I have no problems with the movement keys or an issue with the screen speed, I am getting a bit of lag. Well, I don't know if it's lag, per say, but like my game pauses for 2-4 seconds before continuing with where it froze for a moment. I don't know if anyone else is having a problem with that, or if it might be my computer, but right now it's just an minor inconvenience, and nothing game breaking.
AwokenedWispKP wrote:EditEdit: ..Also.. with the Quick time button presses, why does a question mark [ ? ] show up? I can't do anything about it when struggling and it totally ruins my ability to escape because it always shows up. Does it have something to do with my keyboard not having a certain key?

It just means that you have to press one of the arrow keys, but it just doesn't tell you. Thankfully, you won't be penalized for pressing the wrong one, but a gripe I have with it is that while you are panicking to press the right one, you might press it, but then accidentally press another arrow key when the next prompt comes up. Then you might press the wrong one, delaying your possible escape. I don't really like the ? prompts, honestly.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 2quick4u » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:58 pm

Stupid question: no importing my progress from Reborn, correct?
2quick4u
Participator

Postby eatme1234 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:02 am

hey when do you think the c to be digested feature will come back?? :)

Soon, my friend. Soon...

ian66613 wrote:
Shadowlyger wrote:Noticed a graphical screwup with the green-tinted Alraunes, after their attack fires it sorta... zooms into space.

the ranged alraune attacks have always gone into space, sadly.

Yeah those vines have always been a problem for me. I currently have no way of making the vines stay on the ground. Until I find a proper code

oh god my eyes that miku picture has blinded me!

Also, Miku picture, my god, please stop trolling, the old one was actually pretty damn hot, I'd be fine keeping that one if a good enough replacement can't be made...

Edit: I.. don't think I ever want to get caught by a Miku again. *shivers*..

Woah calm down guys, the artist (Bright) was trying out a new art style, and I guess it didn't come out as expected. Bright has already made another Miku GameOver, it just didn't make it in the build. It will be in the next build though.

It takes WAAAY too long to get to a boss. I just spent like 20 minutes trying to get a scene transition. Screen scrolls way low and counter goes up even slower. I grabbed like 1300 tinies by 500m. Then to top it all off I fall into a place that usually has a spring to get you out. No spring so wasted all that time. A skip to boss powerup would be nice or something. Otherwise it's waaay to tedious to even try.

Me and chemical are trying our best to fix this problem especially. How fast the camera goes seems to be inconsistent among computers. Once we get this system working, we can having it speed up over time, like old raadd.

Also, is there an explanation as to what the status effects are?
Hovering the mouse cursor over them doesn't seem to reveal any text.

No status effect descriptions yet, though that will be definitely something we'll add to the wiki.

I like what you've done with the maids, their more variable jump height and distances make them more credible threats, especially in tight platforms. Really wish their G/O animation would work.

The Maids have done lots of lower body workouts, for this update. And we are slowly getting closer and closer to fixing the animated gameovers.

The teleporters also don't seem to spawn for several seconds.. making stuff like a pitfall deadly.

They do not appear until the Exits are far enough to the left. I'll see what I can do to tweak it.

I'd also like to point out that I had the Spawn modifier completely down, and after I'd exited the cave into the third area.. it was spawning things as though I had it completely up, making a rather.. quick end as while avoiding fairys and flower maws.. I landed into one of the many pitcherplants scattered across the ground like tacks. Also, I noticed that when I escaped one of the Ails in the forest.. the struggle cam was still up so I couldn't see my distance. I would also ask about the Multi-coloured Flowers that are almost entirely buggy.. but I think that's just my laptop.

Thanks for that bug report, we'll work on it when we get the chance. Also the spawn modifier changes the spawnrate anywhere for -25% to +25% spawn rate. Spawn rates are very high in the magical forests, so it may just be RNG showing you a bad time, regardless I'll check look into it and make sure its working properly

Pitcher Plant girl hitboxes are MASSIVE, they are huge obstacles and have even bigger hitboxes, like early catgirls (who would regularly catch me with their toes) huge, pretty bad since they're an instant kill

Lol I shrunk then down big time remember? Unless I missed a few swamp girls, they should all have the same size hitbox.

Speaking of which, I think an opinion on the new catgirl vore sounds was requested. I really like it. Sounds are fitting,

Thank you for your feedback, those sounds were made by chemicalcrux.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby AwokenedWispKP » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:05 am

Whoo.. somehow managed to make it to 1345m with strangely double that in Tinies, and then imidiately fell into a pit during the mermaid fight because of an impossible jump (uphill + huuuge gap) and confusion. but I think I've made a bit of an observation, With it turned all the way down, I've got 12 maids on screen and depending on the area.. 7 miku on screen at all times. Somehow I think my slider reversed itself and I've been playing with full spawns.. which is ridiculous to say the least. The caves were on speed too.. considering every time a catgirl went off screen there was always a new one ready to pounce, which actually became super predictable because I'd gotten used to the constant pouncing every second.

Does anyone else have this problem? Or is it just me.

I'd also like a Pause button, because a lot of weird stuff happens on my game and I can't take a picture in time to show it. If possible.. some kind of looking up and down animation while not moving while not moving might be nice.. though I feel that may ruin the whole leap of faith thing when jumping into the abyss. From a platformer point of view.. I guess something like a learnable wall jump or wall climb/grab wouldn't be so bad in terms of movement, especially because you get caught on walls so often.. however I guess that might ruin the setting of "You juuust missed the jump and now you're going to have to drop down despite the fact that you're on the platform enough to not fall thanks to collision".

Spawn rates are very high in the magical forests, so it may just be RNG showing you a bad time

..Okay, not going near Magical forests again if I can help it.
AwokenedWispKP
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:27 am

AwokenedWispKP wrote:Whoo.. somehow managed to make it to 1345m with strangely double that in Tinies, and then imidiately fell into a pit during the mermaid fight because of an impossible jump (uphill + huuuge gap) and confusion.

Yeah, that's how my most recent run ended, though I did get confused in game, I was a bit confused irl for a bit as well. I saw the gap was pretty big, so I didn't think I would make it, but I tried anyway. Got confused mid jump and went backwards, but there was a siren flying in the pit, and I jumped off her head. So I guess that's how I was supposed to make it. Speaking of which, I got up to 1906m, but only 1309 tinies. But I wasn't going for the tinies, as they are unfortunately useless for me right now. So many tinies, and no where to give them to.
Not too far away from my other record of 2345m, but I'll keep trying. I'll get to 9001m one day. Oh, and the mermaid was my 2nd boss in that run, for some reason. I only had the cave after the vampire, and then it went into another boss stage. I'm not complaining, but I don't think that's how it was supposed to be.
Spoiler: show
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:34 am

Yeah like 90% of my long runs seem to end in one of those goddamn bottomless pits.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby scottypilgrim » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:54 am

Please consider a boss spawn, or boss biome pick start point buyable upgrade :D? I wanna be able to try this stuff on the go, I can't always commit to a 30+minute game play session. Love the game a lot though, just wish I could enjoy the bosses more.
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:20 pm

Girl on the broomstick no longer can shrink the player it seems.

The other alraune type can't eat you anymore it seems (the one with the tendril that grabs at you, rather than the ranged attack.)

All of the predators show the in-stomach animation in the upper right now for alraune.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby richi90 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:38 pm

This is a more specific type of vore that not everyone is into, but do you have plans to add an enemy that CV's your character?
richi90
Been posting for a bit

Postby tgcidolfus » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:32 pm

well so far for 1.02 some things I've noticed

My runner could not be shrunk by any mechanics, fairy, or witch bottle or spells, although the bottle did cause a few seconds of oral vore defense down
After grabbed by a red plant girl the struggle picture in the top right never went away, even if grabbed by other enemies
The zone range slide bar worked for me (4 zones by 900 meters ran) but the mob slide bar did not seem to cause any noticeable changes.
A and D struggle did not seem to work when the cat girl tries to UB/AV you, but seems to work for everything else.
If UB/AVed by the cat girl the game over text says the same, as being eaten, unsure if intended.
When getting the 30 second star for invulnerability, at 15 seconds left you become vulnerable again.
After being grabbed by a frog girl, she seems to teleport a few feet backwards.
If you get in range of the pink aura of a pitcher plant girl, you screen fills with a TON of lust up symbols (15 at one point) without your lust going up (have a screenshot if you want to see it)

Love the new cat girl sounds/ the old unbirth/anal vore animation
Also like the direction you all are taking the game, where any single enemy is not usually fatal, but you can get worn down very quickly if you can caught too many times without a chance to recover
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby tgcidolfus » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:37 pm

Also wondering if you are planning on bringing back the pause button?

or am I just being dumb and missing it?
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:54 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:Also like the direction you all are taking the game, where any single enemy is not usually fatal, but you can get worn down very quickly if you can caught too many times without a chance to recover

Exccept the pitcher plant girl, which is insta-death.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby bowser64ify » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:47 pm

Any reason why the things that are suppose to shrink you aren't shrinking you? and why can the red Alraunes can get you when their off screen?
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:15 am

It is impossible to struggle free from harpies in the mermaid encounter, the struggle bar starts off super tiny but literally never moves.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:20 am

Shadowlyger wrote:It is impossible to struggle free from harpies in the mermaid encounter, the struggle bar starts off super tiny but literally never moves.

I thought those were timed struggle sequences? Or did that change already?
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AwokenedWispKP » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:57 am

..Half tempted to draw a Miku.. just because of how scarring the 1.02 game over pic is. But I don't really want to try and offer to replace it cuz I can't really enjoy my own pictures (edit: and I don't want to take someone else's job), and I don't even really.. know how to show pictures on forums or post stuff in Eka's galleries.. >//>; (editedit: Someone told me.. man I'm dumb..)

Personally I'm not the fondest of the R.A.A.D.D Miku either.. so I'd probably just draw a more normalised looking Miku with voreness and bellies.
AwokenedWispKP
Been posting for a bit

Postby RediQ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:50 pm

Are there still any download links available for older versions?

Honestly, the biggest reason I'd load up RAADD was to get eaten by Miku and watch that digest animation, so the pre-fix inescapable Mikupocalypse that people were talking about at the start of this thread actually sounds pretty appealing...
RediQ
Participator

Postby chemicalcrux » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:29 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:It is impossible to struggle free from harpies in the mermaid encounter, the struggle bar starts off super tiny but literally never moves.

This should be like the green slime girls, where you have to hit the displayed keys. However, I'm pretty sure the positioning is wrong, so it's really hard to escape from.

bowser64ify wrote:Any reason why the things that are suppose to shrink you aren't shrinking you? and why can the red Alraunes can get you when their off screen?

Fixed the shrinking issue - I'm pretty sure I just kinda disabled it by accident while working on a better status effect system :P. It's working now, and should be in the 1.03 release soon-ish.

Also, status effects have captions now, so you can figure out what they do.

Wanderer wrote:Pitcher Plant girl hitboxes are MASSIVE, they are huge obstacles and have even bigger hitboxes, like early catgirls (who would regularly catch me with their toes) huge, pretty bad since they're an instant kill

Dunno if fairies are working, haven't survived the pitcher plants long enough to get shrunk, no status popup and the projectiles seem to go right through though

The hitbox is small, but very high up, which is the problem. Going to make it so that you have to be falling at a decent velocity to get trapped.
chemicalcrux
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game