Looking for a specific vore game.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for a specific vore game.

Postby nuggholio » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:32 pm

Hey, my hard drive died and i lost all my saved games.

was looking for the one thats a RPG maker game (if thats what they're called). its pretty short and you might even download it with a separate game if my memory is right.

i remember that you play as a girl, and get shrunk some how and one of your female friends does something that makes the others agree to letting her own you. one of the vore scenes was where she anal vored you and got a friend to eat you out by telling her you were a candy or something like that.

thats about all i can remember.
nuggholio
Participator

Re: Looking for a specific vore game.

Postby pappydage » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:41 pm

its called rina's adventure
pappydage
New to the forum

Postby nuggholio » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:06 pm

pappydage wrote:its called rina's adventure

yeah that seems like it.

anyone got know where to download it? can't find anything :0
nuggholio
Participator

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:29 am

Are you sure you don't mean Rina's Journey?

If you do, here's a working Mega link I just grabbed from another thread (The original link was posted by paperairplaneclip).
https://mega.nz/#!JcsUwABI!sN7mf7JaJO0o ... XfA97tOrCQ
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:39 am

JustaLurkingPony wrote:Are you sure you don't mean Rina's Journey?

If you do, here's a working Mega link I just grabbed from another thread (The original link was posted by paperairplaneclip).
https://mega.nz/#!JcsUwABI!sN7mf7JaJO0o ... XfA97tOrCQ

i shall give it a go.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby tonyvld » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:26 pm

Huh, sounds fun and I'll give it a shot, however I'm looking for one as well, I don't think it was ever completed, but it was a nice game, it was a game where you played 4 women, and each one had a different vore ability, one had oral vore, one had breast vore, I think one had anal vore, and I KNOW that one had unbirth which she used to heal allies. Anyone got any ideas?
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:49 am

tonyvld wrote:Huh, sounds fun and I'll give it a shot, however I'm looking for one as well, I don't think it was ever completed, but it was a nice game, it was a game where you played 4 women, and each one had a different vore ability, one had oral vore, one had breast vore, I think one had anal vore, and I KNOW that one had unbirth which she used to heal allies. Anyone got any ideas?

wow that's one even i havent played be4.

also thanks JustaLurkingPony it was the right game :D
nuggholio
Participator

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:44 am

nuggholio wrote:
tonyvld wrote:Huh, sounds fun and I'll give it a shot, however I'm looking for one as well, I don't think it was ever completed, but it was a nice game, it was a game where you played 4 women, and each one had a different vore ability, one had oral vore, one had breast vore, I think one had anal vore, and I KNOW that one had unbirth which she used to heal allies. Anyone got any ideas?

wow that's one even i havent played be4.

also thanks JustaLurkingPony it was the right game :D

No problem :)

Absolutely no idea about this one, sorry.
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zerosiz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:15 am

Necro'ing to ask about a really old game, although I wouldn't be surprised if it's just gone.
So Vore Fable was released 3 years ago, and I remember playing it a little bit and liking it. But then I needed to factory reset my computer and I forgot to re-download it. Now I'm trying to find it again and the only working link I can find is 0.0.11_2 (http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12167692/). That download link works fine but the game doesn't match up to what I remember and the changelog in the description is off than the actual download. Namely, the changelog notes a change in the tram scene, which I remember, however the game opens with walking through a burning forest, fight a few monsters, cut scene, and then puts you in a castle where you meet Sierra and then the game moves on from that point. The progress pictures uploaded before that point also closer resemble what I remember than the download product. So am I remembering wrong? Is that the newest version of the game or an older one (uploaded on accident maybe)? There was a picture uploaded of a sort of before-after picture (http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9102771/) and the "after" picture is what I distinctly remember.
Zerosiz
Been posting for a bit

Postby tonyvld » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:55 pm

Hate to bump and necro this but it's gonna drive me batty, I remember the game really well, even in the beginning there's a intro battle with the guy who made the game, and he tells you how to use your vore abilities, and tells you that he's unbeatable so don't even think of trying to eat him, then you eventually get three other women to join your party. Each one with their own form of vore, and on the over world map or whenever you're not in battle your team followed behind you. But despite how well I remember it, I cant remember it's name to save my life. It was a side view battle system and even the sprites were animated for whenever they successfully used their vore move, meaning if the girl who could breast vore, successfully did so, she got bigger breasts. And as I said, there was four girls, each one with their own vore ability. Someone has GOT to remember this game besides me.
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby Squidpad » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:45 pm

tonyvld wrote:Hate to bump and necro this but it's gonna drive me batty, I remember the game really well, even in the beginning there's a intro battle with the guy who made the game, and he tells you how to use your vore abilities, and tells you that he's unbeatable so don't even think of trying to eat him, then you eventually get three other women to join your party. Each one with their own form of vore, and on the over world map or whenever you're not in battle your team followed behind you. But despite how well I remember it, I cant remember it's name to save my life. It was a side view battle system and even the sprites were animated for whenever they successfully used their vore move, meaning if the girl who could breast vore, successfully did so, she got bigger breasts. And as I said, there was four girls, each one with their own vore ability. Someone has GOT to remember this game besides me.

Holy shit, that's the thing I started making a long time ago. I never really got anywhere with the project since my computer crashed, but I will dig through my posts to find it for you.

EDIT here it is, my friend https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43419
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:38 am

Zerosiz wrote:Necro'ing to ask about a really old game, although I wouldn't be surprised if it's just gone.
So Vore Fable was released 3 years ago, and I remember playing it a little bit and liking it. But then I needed to factory reset my computer and I forgot to re-download it. Now I'm trying to find it again and the only working link I can find is 0.0.11_2 (http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12167692/). That download link works fine but the game doesn't match up to what I remember and the changelog in the description is off than the actual download. Namely, the changelog notes a change in the tram scene, which I remember, however the game opens with walking through a burning forest, fight a few monsters, cut scene, and then puts you in a castle where you meet Sierra and then the game moves on from that point. The progress pictures uploaded before that point also closer resemble what I remember than the download product. So am I remembering wrong? Is that the newest version of the game or an older one (uploaded on accident maybe)? There was a picture uploaded of a sort of before-after picture (http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9102771/) and the "after" picture is what I distinctly remember.

The original Vore Fable was made up until version 15, but then the creator decided to start over from scratch (Before abandoning it a second time).

The version with the burning forest and castle was the original version before the remake, the one with the tram was afterwards.

I just uploaded the latest copies I've found on my harddrive, I believe they're the latest of both projects before their demise.

(Sorry about them being Mediafire links. I come from a simply time, before Mega)
Here's the remake: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yg8o99bqz ... ecoded.zip
Here's the original: http://www.mediafire.com/file/67yj3kh7i ... ble_15.zip
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:13 am

those asking about Vore Fable need to be aware that the projects are completely dead...there won't be further updates

if you want a vore game from Darklord now...you play Packedrat instead
Firon
---

Return to Vore game