World of Vorecraft, A Visual Novelty Game *UPDATE 27/06/18*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: World of Vorecraft, A Visual Novelty Game (UPDATED!)

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:39 am

As a quick matter of curiosity, I'd like to ask if this game has scat in it?
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby smallpeter » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:37 am

Great addition thought the unbirth scene was great ;) well done
smallpeter
Participator

Postby Lakeless » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:29 pm

dagar wrote:I saw predatory Gnomes! Just a shame we can't fall victim to them in this update. Can't wait to see more!

Thank you! Yes, the gnomes were a pretty fun addition that I kinda flowed with in the moment, but I still plan on making a scene with each race. So, not to worry, gnomes are still on the menu. Stay tuned!

deylera wrote:lovely, I didn't expect to have more content so soon :D

That's what 6+ hours a day of screen glare and caffeine overdose can do to a man. Glad you enjoyed my efforts, though ^^

Atines wrote:Hey i love the game a lot your doing great but are you planing on adding the old gods and Alexstrasza?

The old gods hadn't really crossed my mind tbh. The only one I could really think of being best suited to it would be Yogg Saron, but I prefer my preds to be female. Maybe I could tinker a few eyelashes onto those mouth-eyes of his, haha. As for Alexstrasza, yes. Definitely.

CrystalKiller88 wrote:As a quick matter of curiosity, I'd like to ask if this game has scat in it?

Sorry, nope. Not really my area of interest. :(

smallpeter wrote:Great addition thought the unbirth scene was great ;) well done

Thank you! I was actually quite unsure how it was going to be received as I had never written one before... Glad it at least struck home with someone :) I'm hoping the same applies for the giantess scenes for people, too.

Thank you all for your heartwarmingly-positive feedback :) it's always nice to be validated for your efforts. The next scenes are planned in my head already, so stay tuned for World of Vorecraft Demo 3.0! ^^
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krono » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:15 pm

This should be fun. It looks like my old save doesn't work, so I guess I have to get eaten several hundred times to get to the new stuff. Not that I mind at all :D :gulp:

On a side note, you should put the date updated and/or game version in the thread title too. It can get confusing when you see it 3 months later and get excited for a new update but it was the one you already played through.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Atines » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:10 pm

Awesome Alexstrasza is one of my favorite char in WoW but what about Onyxia and the Pandaren.

btw The Old Gods have no gender. And i love having female pred too.
Atines
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lakeless » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:21 pm

Krono wrote:This should be fun. It looks like my old save doesn't work, so I guess I have to get eaten several hundred times to get to the new stuff. Not that I mind at all :D :gulp:

On a side note, you should put the date updated and/or game version in the thread title too. It can get confusing when you see it 3 months later and get excited for a new update but it was the one you already played through.

Have fun playing through them ;) I'm not sure if you read it in my main post, but for future reference you can hold down the space bar to whizz through dialogue if you wanna skip stuff. I think ctrl does the same, but at a reduced speed. More of a fine-tuned skipping feature.

Good point about the date. I've updated the title to avoid any confusion, although I was unsure when the exact date was and am currently too tired from work to bother checking, so the 1st of July will do xD

Atines wrote:Awesome Alexstrasza is one of my favorite char in WoW but what about Onyxia and the Pandaren.

btw The Old Gods have no gender. And i love having female pred too.

Onyxia would most likely get a spot too. In fact, that kinda spurs an idea on for me for both Onyxia and Alexstrazia... The pandaren I already have an idea for anyway ^^

I had no clue the old gods were genderless. I just assumed they were male given that the voice actors were male too. I'm still a bit unsure how I'd want to use them tbh, so that's more of a shelved thought for now.

Next update focus is mostly going to be on pandaren, orcs and also some more shrink content, but literally anything could get added if the right thought strikes me. Hope you all enjoy whatever it may be :)
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Re: World of Vorecraft, A Visual Novelty Game (UPDATE 1/07/1

Postby gordan96 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:47 am

This is the best Visual Novelty game ever
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lakeless » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:25 pm

gordan96 wrote:This is the best Visual Novelty game ever

Oh my, that's very nice of you to say! I'm so glad that you enjoy my game enough to the extent of wanting to say something so heartwarmingly kind about it. Thank you :)
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby tanosia » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:58 am

God I love this game, sooo much! Love how the storyline is going as well! Cannot wait for further content :D
tanosia
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lakeless » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:26 pm

tanosia wrote:God I love this game, sooo much! Love how the storyline is going as well! Cannot wait for further content :D

Thank you immensely ^^ I was almost worried that people would find it too story-driven (and I'm sure at least some still do), but overall the feedback for the update has proved to be quite positive :)

The next update has yet to go under development as I'm extremely busy with my job at the moment, but it shall eventually come. The exact date of release I can't be sure, but rest-assured that it will find its way to your computer screens in time. Thank you to everyone who has played through thus far and I hope to see you all again sometime soon in the near future for World of Vorecraft 3.0!
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby gordan96 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:49 am

I can not whait for the orc scene.... is my favorite Warcraft race XD
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FDdragon » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:26 am

this is amazing! (hello to rpg maker trash everyone is making)But this, this is different! alot of nice written scenes and characters!
Spoiler: show
Also this Ysera scenes! I love them so much!
FDdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lakeless » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:56 pm

FDdragon wrote:this is amazing! (hello to rpg maker trash everyone is making)But this, this is different! alot of nice written scenes and characters!
Spoiler: show
Also this Ysera scenes! I love them so much!

While I appreciate your kind words towards my work, it is really not necessary to bash other peoples' projects simply because they're using a different platform than I am (if it were meant as some kind of joke, it was hard to take it as one). I've used RPG maker in the past and, if anything, it requires more effort to use than Novelty does. Each piece of work deserves its own merit in its own unique right. Remember, we're all here for a mutual love of something we're interested in, not to compare dick sizes.

Not trying to come across as though I'm having a go at you, but it's moreso a reminder to be respectful of other peoples' work. I personally really enjoy RPG maker games.

That aside, thank you for the compliments towards my game :) it's always such a giddy feeling when people take the time to say such lovely things ^^
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby FDdragon » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:13 pm

that was kinda half-joke because in my opinion almost all of them is quite not good at quality. but it's just my opinion, and if someone want's to make a rpg maker game, who i am to stop em'? (sorry for offtop)
FDdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby ziczik30 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:24 am

Game is dead ?
ziczik30
New to the forum

Postby gordan96 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:45 am

ziczik30 wrote:Game is dead ?

??????
Only for a month? its summer XD
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ziczik30 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:33 am

when ?
ziczik30
New to the forum

Postby ziczik30 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:14 pm

Game is dead :(
ziczik30
New to the forum

Postby Shortpig » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:53 pm

ziczik30 wrote:Game is dead :(

No. Programming and writing takes time. The first update to this game took almost exactly three months, and it's only been two months since then. Be patient, and be grateful that you have access to such wonderfully written content, and let the author create more at his own pace. There've been games without updates for far longer periods that are far from dead.
Shortpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lakeless » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:01 am

Shortpig wrote:
ziczik30 wrote:Game is dead :(

No. Programming and writing takes time. The first update to this game took almost exactly three months, and it's only been two months since then. Be patient, and be grateful that you have access to such wonderfully written content, and let the author create more at his own pace. There've been games without updates for far longer periods that are far from dead.

Exactly this. Until most people actually set out to make a game themselves, it can be hard to appreciate how much really goes into it. Thank you for your understanding and kind words on the matter :)

To everyone wondering what's going on, I have been extremely busy at work as of late which sets me away from my laptop with all the work on it for about 5 days out of the week as I work away. This means that WoV has not seen much in the way of work, but that's just life.

I will get around to an updates eventually as the project is far from dead, but just know that it will take time.
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game