World of Vorecraft, A Visual Novelty Game *UPDATE 27/06/18*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

World of Vorecraft, A Visual Novelty Game *UPDATE 27/06/18*

Postby Lakeless » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:40 am

Hello, everyone!

Finally... After almost a year since the last update... I am pleased to announce that World of Vorecraft 3.0 is now out and ready to download!

It's been a long-time coming, but hopefully you will all find it worth the wait. Please bear in mind, however, that I haven't been working on this update for the whole year of absence... It's essentially a few months worth of work between working away from home and finding the mood to actually write. Having said all this, though, I'm still fairly confident in saying that you should expect to find at the very least an hour of gameplay (but it should be way more than this) if you take the time to read everything rather than just skipping to the vore scenes (which is kind of what visual novels are about, even though most of you are used to RPG games where this tactic is often done). Each scene to this game has its own unique setup, so trust me when I say the bite will be a lot sweeter and juicier if you take the time to work up to it.

It's also worth mentioning that the update is a standalone game by itself, meaning that you won't have to play through the entirety of WoV 1 and 2 in order to get to the new material. I'm not fully satisfied with this since a good buildup would only amplify the impact of WoV 3 as opposed to just getting straight to the new content... But I figured it was nothing short of pure evil to make you all play through all that old content again... Not to mention it would have lagged my Novelty interface like there's no tomorrow... So I did what I could :)

The update contains 4 new scenes in different locations... However, 2 of those scenes have branching paths to lead you onto 3 or 4 different preds... So really there are about 9 new preds in total... Not to mention some scenes having multi-choice options too... So, with that said, I think all-in-all there are about 12 different scenes in total within the game, with 11 of them ending in vore.

The update was meant to be more heavily-centered on vore and other fetishes rather than the game's ongoing storyline (which, let's be honest, only exists to set up scenarios in the first place), so you do not really move all-that far in the grand scheme of things within the game... But I have a couple of ideas already brewing in my head about what I could do for WoV 4, so it should all balance out for then :)

The game centers around a mixture of fetishes besides vore and, for this particular update, I was rather in the foot mood... So this update has a fair few mentionings of feet. Also, I thought I'd drop a fair warning, but the update also involves a female-on-male rape scene. I know many of you will enjoy that sort of thing, but for others it may perhaps make them rather uncomfortable... So for those who are wanting to avoid this part of the game, but still wish to enjoy everything else involved, please check the spoiler below for the rape scene's location. Although there is no real way to skip it, I thought I'd point it out so you could perhaps hold down the spacebar for when the time came to rapidly shoot past it.

Spoiler: show
Mid-way through the Sylvanas unwilling scene after you are kicked down the steps

The update also features one of my longest game over scenes to date after selecting the option to be taken down that route (I think even my fastest playthrough still took me around 15 minutes to complete with quick reading). Which scene is it? You will soon find out when you stumble into it.

Like my last update, I'm still not 100% happy with the outcome before posting... Just with silly little things such as repetitive bits of writing and some images not looking too great, but I think you have all waited long enough and that these things can be overlooked (it's possibly just me anyway).

There may be bugs within the game, so do let me know if you find any. A couple I know of involving Novelty itself are:

1.Although not technically a bug, if you load a saved game that was halfway through a scene, it may have the wrong background behind it which can somewhat break the immersion. Only way to fix it is when the background is set to change over during that scene... But this can be avoided fully by saving the game at the beginning of the scene when everything matches up correctly.

2. The camera shaking feature that Novelty offers can sometimes misalign the whole screen so it goes off-center... This is especially true when it happens in rapid succession. The only way I know to fix it is to save the game where it is and then exit and load the game up again.

I think that's all I wanted to mention... So I'm gonna quit yackin' now and let you guys n' gals get on. Feedback is always welcome since games like this do not materialize overnight, so leaving a comment is always appreciated :) whether it be about what you enjoyed or constructive criticism.

Thank you all for both your patience and for playing! I hope you enjoy the latest expansion and that it may, hopefully, be worth the long wait for... And I hope to see you sometime in the future for WoV 4! Until then.

- Regards,
Lakeless.

Plot Summary

You play as one of two leaders of a group of cowardly men trying to escape all the females of Azeroth, who had somehow mysteriously become a breed of super-warrior which outclassed all males on every front. A population explosion had made it so food supplies were too limited to sustain everyone, thus males, being the weaker gender, were chosen to become Azeroth's new food source. Your goal is to try and restore peace between the two genders like there once had been whilst trying to survive out in the wild where girls crawl under every rock.

Screenshots (Not updated since I don't like to spoil upcoming events. Go play the game and explore!)

Draenei Vore.png

Tauren 3rd Person Vore.png

Undead Forceful Dominance.png

*I am in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment and do not claim ownership over any of their models or sound effects. All background art and various sound effects are also not mine, I just manipulated the actors*

Links (For WoV 1 and 2)

https://mega.nz/#!AcFlBSCL!MBuorZDdlLQC ... tygQuzkjjw

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fom4t444y ... mo+2.0.rar

Link (For WoV 3)

https://mega.nz/#F!6CpDCQhB!lLrBBkZ5KzBpwfDenz-nKw
Last edited by Lakeless on Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:36 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Re: World of Vorecraft, A Visual Novelty Game (Demo Availabl

Postby Themastermushroom » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:16 am

Nice one, i will give a try to read this visual novel, then i give my jugdement to you and give you some advice.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby ig00r » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:18 am

I get the error that "fmodex.dll" is missing (Win 7 x64)
ig00r
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zookmaos » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:30 am

The fmodex.dll error can be solved by downloading the file from this site: https://www.dll-files.com/fmodex.dll.html

But then I get an error message that says the entry point at " ?setCallback@Channel@FMOD@@QAG?AW4FMOD_RESULT@@W4FMOD_CHANNEL_CALLBACKTYPE@@P6G?AW43@PAUFMOD_CHANNEL@@0HII@ZH@Z " of the dynamic link of " World of Vorecraft Demo 1.0.exe " can't be found
Zookmaos
New to the forum

Postby Lakeless » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:11 am

Apologies, everyone! That's a mistake on my end, not yours. I had accidentally uploaded the wrong file from my multiple folders, which contained missing elements. I basically, in essence, gave you a tent without any poles to set it up. Updating the links with the new file which should work now. Sorry about that! ^^;
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby bighead » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:14 am

What type of vore does the game contain, or is it all oral vore?
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby Lakeless » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:19 am

bighead wrote:What type of vore does the game contain, or is it all oral vore?

There is a scene with anal vore, but yes, the game is primarily oral as that's the part of vore that interests me the most. The game as a whole probably wouldn't exist if I wasn't writing for the things that I personally enjoy as it's for pleasure. Sorry if that disappoints anyone, but that's just how it stands.
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby bighead » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:22 am

Not disappointed at all, just wanted to check. Any vore's good vore in my books.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby komaru » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:53 pm

Got through the first 3 preds so far! Very enjoyable game~

I know it's implied a couple of times so far, but wondering if there's any actual disposal scenes so far? :3

Either way, look forward to playing through the rest later!
komaru
???

Postby Lakeless » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:18 pm

komaru wrote:Got through the first 3 preds so far! Very enjoyable game~

I know it's implied a couple of times so far, but wondering if there's any actual disposal scenes so far? :3

Either way, look forward to playing through the rest later!

Thank you very much for your kind words. It's truly humbling when people show appreciation for all your efforts which, in turn, adds drive to work hard on it in the future, so thank you!

As for the disposal scenes, I'm sorry to disappoint you by saying that there aren't any in the game and probably never will be. That's not an area I'm really into, so I probably wouldn't enjoy writing them as such. Sorry about that :/

If you enjoyed the first 3, I think you're REALLY going to enjoy what's to come. That's just the start of it ;)
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:49 pm

At first I thought it was an April fools joke, but glad to see that it wasn't.

I find the setup for the game a bit hard to swallow, but the writing of vore scenes is pretty enjoyable.

I found the sniffing scene with the dranei rather hilarious.
Almost expected there to be a choice where the main character just looks at all the dranei around him with their eyes closed and then just sneaks away.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Lakeless » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:08 pm

Bright wrote:At first I thought it was an April fools joke, but glad to see that it wasn't.

I find the setup for the game a bit hard to swallow, but the writing of vore scenes is pretty enjoyable.

I found the sniffing scene with the dranei rather hilarious.
Almost expected there to be a choice where the main character just looks at all the dranei around him with their eyes closed and then just sneaks away.

It probably wasn't the best day to publish it on, I must admit , hahaha.

Thank you for your honest input about the game though, I know it's nowhere near perfect and would like to improve on it as a whole if I can. Do you, or anyone else who thinks the same, possibly have any suggestions that would make the plot premise somewhat more believable in your opinion? I'm fully open to the community's suggestions on how I can make it better.

I kid you not when I say this game is about 95% improv writing and most of the scenes are just whatever I felt horny for in the moment, so the draenei scene is just something that appealed to my personal needs, but I'm glad that you got a laugh out of it even though that wasn't its original intention :lol: Although just for clarification, you couldn't sneak away in that scene as the 2nd draenei sister was holding onto you, which was suspending you in the air due to her height
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:58 pm

About date of publish: Glad I decided to give it a try.

Plot premise: Well, it is the idea that they need to reproduce to produce more people, and to do that they need to eat the males which kinda rubs me the wrong way.
Maybe if it was something like, the curse of the old gods have spread throughout the land, giving the woman of different races a taste for human flesh, especially male flesh.

Dranei:
Well, or just the dranei getting into a fight over the "who gets to sniff you more".
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Lakeless » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:53 pm

Bright wrote:About date of publish: Glad I decided to give it a try.

Plot premise: Well, it is the idea that they need to reproduce to produce more people, and to do that they need to eat the males which kinda rubs me the wrong way.
Maybe if it was something like, the curse of the old gods have spread throughout the land, giving the woman of different races a taste for human flesh, especially male flesh.

Dranei:
Well, or just the dranei getting into a fight over the "who gets to sniff you more".

Apologies if it came across as unclear in the opening, but they don't need to eat the males in ORDER to reproduce. The concept is that breeding programs were originally set up to increase the population of each side's army but, once it had hit a certain point, this was no longer the case and instead the males were converted into a food supply. Although I'm not sure if I'm misinterpreting your meaning, so please correct me if so ^^

I can actually see your viewpoint over the draenei and it did actually make me crack a smile tbh :lol: The main reason I had this implemented was that I'm a natural bitch-boy, so I love the concept of being dominated by bigger women and, to me, this scene was to set up a scenario where multiple strong women were "fighting" over your puny body, so to speak. Perhaps that's just part of my own personal little bitch-boy antics, but I can't help but love it :D

As a side note to all who read this, please don't forget to submit your suggestions for future content, as I'd love to hear what kind of ideas you all have to contribute to this game's fappability ^^ thank you very much!
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:36 pm

WEll, I got the intro, I was just very bad at summing it up.

Suggestion for future:
Worgens would be an interesting creature, considering they used to be humans.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Lakeless » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:16 am

Bright wrote:WEll, I got the intro, I was just very bad at summing it up.

Suggestion for future:
Worgens would be an interesting creature, considering they used to be humans.

I've actually had a peek at worgens in WMV and I've found that their animations are a bit too repetitive for multiple-scene usage and their closeups to be a bit... What's the phrase... Lacking in detail, I suppose. I could get around this by rigging a worgen in Blender, which is simple enough, but I can get a little lazy when it comes to posing in Blender over and over, despite how simple it is to do.

However, having said all that, the concept that they used to be humans, and still somewhat are, is an interesting perception that I could implement in a future development in the plot line to lead you somewhere totally different and unexpected, so I will take a note of the suggestion ^^ Thanks!
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:56 am

are there any plans for adding unbirth to the game?
Firon
---

Postby Lakeless » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:55 am

Firon wrote:are there any plans for adding unbirth to the game?

Gosh, I really feel like I'm letting a lot of you down ^^; afraid not, sorry. That, along with cock vore, is just something that I'm not into.
Don't feel disheartened, though. It's almost like saying I like about 99% of all foods and people have just happened to mention the ones that I don't really like :lol: don't let it put anyone off from giving suggestions, it's more than likely that I'll be down with whatever else.

As a side note, has anyone actually played through to the demo's end yet? I'm curious as to what your final thoughts are. What was your favourite encounter? Who was your favourite pred? Do you think I should have done anything differently? I'm just curious to know what people think!
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:28 pm

I didn't find the Dranaei, but I got all the way to the end where we blow up the wall of a prison cell (which is where the game ends.)

I'd like to take this time to suggest something you may or may not like. While I know you like oral vore... what about soul vore? I mean, you could have some summoner lady eat us, and then during the "Game Over" screen for her, she'll say something like, "Oh no, you're not going to die a normal death..." or something like that. She'll then retreive your soul and then hand it over to a succubus and have her eat you.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Lakeless » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:52 pm

ian66613 wrote:I didn't find the Dranaei, but I got all the way to the end where we blow up the wall of a prison cell (which is where the game ends.)

I'd like to take this time to suggest something you may or may not like. While I know you like oral vore... what about soul vore? I mean, you could have some summoner lady eat us, and then during the "Game Over" screen for her, she'll say something like, "Oh no, you're not going to die a normal death..." or something like that. She'll then retreive your soul and then hand it over to a succubus and have her eat you.

I don't want to give the fun of finding out away, but I will say that multiple saves are your friend in this game and it's worth going back to try different options. Don't worry, you'll find it.

Hmm, that's an idea I hadn't yet thought of implementing, but it could just compliment a normal oral scenario and add a bit more substance. Will note it down for a later scenario where I think it'll fit. Thanks for the suggestion!

A side note to all btw: I never really showed what you or any of your men in any of the scenes look like (especially the goblin one in particular) since I didn't want to tell anyone what race you are so you can apply whatever you wanted in accordance to your own fantasies. If you imagined that you were all a group of orcs or night elves or whatever because that's what turned you on the most, I wanted you, as the reader, to have that experience.

Just wondering if anyone thinks this should be an idea that's kept or if I should just scrap it so it could open more windows for better 3rd person vore scenes. I'll let the community decide ^^
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game