World of Vorecraft, A Visual Novelty Game *UPDATE 27/06/18*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: World of Vorecraft, A Visual Novelty Game (UPDATE 1/07/1

Postby smallpeter » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:19 pm

Hey Lakeless if you don't mind me asking just what models do you have access to?
smallpeter
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:54 am

Looking forward to it! Will we get some re occuring characters or will we always run into new characters? I can imagine we will run into those 2 giant leaders again at some point. Maybe others as well?
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lakeless » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:23 am

smallpeter wrote:Hey Lakeless if you don't mind me asking just what models do you have access to?

(Just mentioning that I answered this question in a PM since it seemed more of a one-on-one question. Just to clarify that I'm not being a pretentious douche and ignoring it :lol: )

forumlurker wrote:Looking forward to it! Will we get some re occuring characters or will we always run into new characters? I can imagine we will run into those 2 giant leaders again at some point. Maybe others as well?

This, however, may perk the curiosity of many, so I'll answer it here. Well, not that I want to give TOO much away, but it's already been posted on the spoiler image on the previous page that Sylvanas is definitely returning. As for other characters, I'm not really too sure if other characters actually warrant coming back since they seem to be one-off cliché preds in my eyes... I dunno, but if people are fond of a particular character and personality, I don't see any reason as to why not bringing them back.

A little sidenote also... The game is NEARLY finished... So very nearly... I can only apologize for the long wait, but it's all I can do while I work away most of the week... Otherwise it would have come out a lot sooner. Right now I am just adding a few extra sound effects and checking all the dialogue for errors, but all the scenes for the actual game are now finished. I was going to try and finish it all tonight since I go away again tomorrow, but realistically... I don't think it's that plausible and I don't want to rush something that still has errors in it.

Having said all that, I think ETA for the release of WoV 3 is going to be about a week or so from now. Fingers crossed. Hope everyone will find it worth the wait!
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby FDdragon » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:59 pm

Can't wait to deep dive in this story once again! Godspeed!
FDdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby dagar » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:59 pm

Tonight, or a week from now. Damn that's a rough jump XD Still can't wait!
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: World of Vorecraft, A Visual Novelty Game *UPDATE 27/06/

Postby Lakeless » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:37 pm

The game has been updated! Check the main post for details.
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby FDdragon » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:45 pm

Yeah boiiiiii! Downloading already!
FDdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:58 pm

Super excited to see what you have in store for this new update!
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kuru » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:51 am

Another good update and a welcome surprise out of nowhere! The scenes were pretty fun and I like how you spend the time to express each characters personality to make them feel notably distinct.

Spoiler: show
The only gripe I had, and an incredibly minor one at that, is the teasing when you're sneaking past giant Sylvanas and her huge butt and your character takes the time to point it out repeatedly! I was expecting there'd be a possible scene with it with all of that so it was slightly disappointing to move on and nothing actually happened.
The facesitting however was a nice little touch in a different scene though.
(✿ ♥‿♥)
Kuru
Been posting for a bit

Postby FDdragon » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:31 pm

I finished playing and read all the scenes available. And i wonder is there really like no anti-acid potions or resurrect spells? I know that if they existed entire plot would make no sense. but still.

As for the addition scenes and such, i can say ,you surpassed yourself. The pandaren and sylvanas ones are my favourite!
FDdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby RedDog332 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:08 pm

I still get that entry point error? What am I doing wrong?
RedDog332
New to the forum

Postby tanosia » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:28 am

LOVED IT!! Outdid yourself :D
tanosia
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lakeless » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:39 pm

Thank you all for your eagerness pre-update and for the positive feedback after posting!

Time to reply to some posts :)

@Kuru

Thanks for the nice in-depth reply! Glad you enjoyed playing what was on offer :)

In response to your minor gripe just to clear things up:

In the scene where you stare at Sylvanas' ass, it was meant to be a kind of sneaky peek while she was having her little tantrum and nothing more. Reason being that any kind of scene to interact with her butt would make her notice you, which wouldn't have been any better than choosing to hide when the choice menu popped up previously. The only alternative I could think of is making your character fap to her or something, but it'd be both odd for the men that are edging along behind you (lol)
or just generally boring as a scene. At least that's how I saw it which is why it happened how it did. I'm sure there could have perhaps been another way to incorporate a scene, but that's how I rolled with it. Glad you enjoyed the facesitting scene though.. A guy after my own heart, haha.

@FDdragon

An interesting proposal with the potion and spell, but there's three reasons why they don't exist:
1. It requires more work to implement them into the game, which means less time spent on vore scenes. Especially when I don't think people are overly bothered by these items existing or not.
2. I prefer fatal vore. Death after digestion is what rocks my boat.
3. What you said, lol.

Thanks for the good feedback, though! I know you've been looking forward to the update, so I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Also p.s.

Sylvanas was my favourite scene too, hence why it's as long as it is. Got a mega crush on that banshee queen, haha.

@RedDog332

I honestly have no idea what's causing the issue... Everyone else seems so be able to play it, so I doubt it's anything wrong with the package that's downloaded. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

@tanosia

Thank you very much! ^^ I know you've been a long-time fan of this game among a few others, so I'm glad you thought it was enjoyable.

(Also thanks to both you and FDdragon for saying I outdid myself. I really did put in a lot of effort for this update, so I'm glad people are thinking it shows).
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:03 pm

Loved this update, especially the panda girls, I just wish you could feed yourself to jing-fei as she's the cutest panda.

Anyway, amazing work, I can't wait to see the game finished. Will you be combining all the updates into one full game? Or will you have it in chapters?
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Elsia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:31 pm

Hi, i recently changed computers and lost my old saves but how do i get past the road without triggering the either draenei or goblins, i have tried both options in the earlier choice but both roads become the same only with the race changing.
Elsia
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:06 am

Elsia wrote:Hi, i recently changed computers and lost my old saves but how do i get past the road without triggering the either draenei or goblins, i have tried both options in the earlier choice but both roads become the same only with the race changing.

It's one or the other, however the goblins aren't a dead end, you can use the thing the fire elemental gave you to turn big again and escape, allowing you to continue through the rest of the game.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Elsia » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:42 am

Cheers. Been so long i had forgotten.
Elsia
New to the forum

Postby Natolin » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:12 am

Has this project died out?
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FDdragon » Thu May 23, 2019 5:20 pm

Did this project dropped any good loot? Or it's still a WIP?
FDdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Occulore » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:47 am

I honestly hope to see this project come back. :)
Occulore
---

Location: In the exact...CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE!!!....Give or take fifty feet.

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game