World of Vorecraft, A Visual Novelty Game *UPDATE 27/06/18*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: World of Vorecraft, A Visual Novelty Game (UPDATE 1/07/1

Postby smallpeter » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:11 pm

Lakeless would you be willing to take written scene's from others?
smallpeter
Participator

Postby Lakeless » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:39 am

I used to be quite unsure about people sending me scenarios because it then meant I kind of had to "stick to a script" rather than free-flow writing, which is what I've done the majority of the game. However, a couple of users have asked if they could PM me some ideas to see what I thought and I've accepted with the knowledge that there's some scenarios out there that I just wouldn't be able to think of as an individual.

Turns out, there's some great ideas floating around out there and I'm already more than likely going to be doing 1 or 2 of them. So, by all means, send what you want my way and I'll see what I think. This doesn't guarantee I'll be doing them, but I'm more than open for people having their input in the game's future now. I'll also credit the person who had the idea in the first place in the forum post/in the game in the spirit of fairness and decency.

So, yeah, go for it. Send me a PM and I'll get back to you :)
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby smallpeter » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:18 pm

will do ;)
smallpeter
Participator

Postby smallpeter » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:10 pm

Heya Lakeless was wondering if your still working on this or if you've moved your focus on the other project?
smallpeter
Participator

Postby Lakeless » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:16 pm

smallpeter wrote:Heya Lakeless was wondering if your still working on this or if you've moved your focus on the other project?

Kinda hard to answer, since both projects have seen little improvement since I last posted. Both are NOT dead, however, just currently on hold somewhat while I experiment with other pieces of software to further my fetish craft. All just depends on when I get the writing bug again and want to knuckle-down for the next few weeks of many hours a day to work on each one. I'm sure everyone can understand such a thing would be no fun if you're not in the mood to actually do it. Nevertheless, they shall both eventually be updated. I don't mean in like a year's time or something ridiculous either, it should be much much sooner than then since writing is my hobby, but I just need to actually feel the vibe to crack on with it.

Hope all who reads this understands :)
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby smallpeter » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:52 am

nah bud it's grand ;) I perfectly understand about the mood for the writing to be just right otherwise you can't get into it and make it something your happy with
smallpeter
Participator

Postby Hunj » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:13 am

Heya, just wanted to pop in to say I finally completed all the routes thus far (at least I believe I did). Excellent job! There was a surprising amount of content, more than I expected, which is always a pleasant surprise. Loved the macro/micro stuff and even though I'm not a big fan of same size vore, your situations and descriptions made it enjoyable. Also liked the variety, you managed to get most of the races from WoW in there in some capacity. Heh, I'm not sure why, but for me personally the WoW universe goes really well with fetish scenarios.

Anyways, thank you for making this. I'll be keeping an eye out for any updates! :)
Hunj
New to the forum

Postby FDdragon » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:24 am

Necro a thread just to ask.
Are you still working on this game or something? because it would be great if you say that this game is dead and i won't wait for updates and move on lol
FDdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lakeless » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:51 am

Hunj wrote:Heya, just wanted to pop in to say I finally completed all the routes thus far (at least I believe I did). Excellent job! There was a surprising amount of content, more than I expected, which is always a pleasant surprise. Loved the macro/micro stuff and even though I'm not a big fan of same size vore, your situations and descriptions made it enjoyable. Also liked the variety, you managed to get most of the races from WoW in there in some capacity. Heh, I'm not sure why, but for me personally the WoW universe goes really well with fetish scenarios.

Anyways, thank you for making this. I'll be keeping an eye out for any updates! :)

I know this was posted a fair while back, but thank you for the feedback all the same :) Glad you enjoyed.

FDdragon wrote:Necro a thread just to ask.
Are you still working on this game or something? because it would be great if you say that this game is dead and i won't wait for updates and move on lol

Despite my lacking in not posting anything recently, the game isn't dead :) I've actually added a bit more to it since my last post, but it's still not anywhere near enough to be worth considering posting in my eyes. An update will come, but only once I think it is ready for it :)
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby NovaBlair » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:18 am

can i help? im ok at coding and good at 3d modeling and great at writing, i can write some more pred and vore scenes so that no1 misses out on what they like. but no gay stuff, ill leave som1else to do that
NovaBlair
Been posting for a bit

Postby smallpeter » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:34 am

Have any spoilers for this update? XD
smallpeter
Participator

Postby Lakeless » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:00 am

NovaBlair wrote:can i help? im ok at coding and good at 3d modeling and great at writing, i can write some more pred and vore scenes so that no1 misses out on what they like. but no gay stuff, ill leave som1else to do that

Thanks for the offer, but I think I've come to realize that I prefer keeping this a solo project despite the workload that it often entails. I just like having to work around problems I encounter like with camerawork for example, so it really helps fine-tune my artistic craft bit by bit :). The game is primarily meant to be centered around unwilling oral vore anyway due to its storyline, but I will occasionally throw in the odd willing scene or alt vore just to mix things up.

smallpeter wrote:Have any spoilers for this update? XD

Ye ask and ye shall receive. Here's a one-off until the update comes out.
Attachments
sylvanas stomp.png
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby smallpeter » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:28 pm

Whoa nice work Lakeless.
smallpeter
Participator

Postby smallpeter » Wed May 02, 2018 1:16 pm

Hey Lakeless would you be adding in the Demonkind also in this update?
smallpeter
Participator

Postby Lakeless » Fri May 04, 2018 12:33 pm

Hadn't really thought about it tbh since they mostly tend to be males which I don't really have any interest in. Mind you, there are a couple like the succubus and some four-armed medusa-looking thing I remember from Outlands which wouldn't be too bad either. The main issue is the limitations of animations they tend to have since NPCs have far fewer animation poses than the playable races and I tend to be too lazy to customize many at once. I'll perhaps look into it.

As a side note: Anyone that's been interested in wondering what's been happening with this project (since it's been almost 2 months since any word) I'd like to inform you all that the update is almost complete say for one or two more scenes. The main hinderance at the moment is my work, which sees me away from my working laptop 5 days out of the week, so despite there not being much left to do, it still may take a few weeks to come out. Sorry for the long wait but it can't really be helped :/ but either way, the release of WoV3 is approaching and I'm hoping it will be well-recieved by all who have been waiting for it.
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rinah » Fri May 04, 2018 2:31 pm

The four-armed ones you're thinking about is the Shivarra, as a demon hunter you have friendly ones too in your order hall in Legion.
(It also exists as a Warlock pet that replaces the Succubus with the talent Grimoire of Supremacy)
Rinah
New to the forum

Postby Lakeless » Fri May 04, 2018 4:26 pm

Ah, thanks for clearing that up :) I actually had no idea what they were called since my main xpack is Wrath of the Lich King, which doesn't center around demons as such... But that will help save a job when it comes to finding them later in the database. Cheers!
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby ImperialTrom » Sat May 05, 2018 7:25 pm

i'm happy to see you stil work on this game :) and made some foot scene .this is one of my favorit game !! i cant wait for your up date :D
ImperialTrom
Been posting for a bit

Postby tanosia » Mon May 07, 2018 4:02 am

SOO Happy hearing that this game is still in progress!! Love all of it! Cannot wait to see what your next update is :D
tanosia
Been posting for a bit

Postby itsme1 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:16 am

Love the fetishes! keep going bro thanks for sharing ! :)
itsme1
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game