World of Vorecraft, A Visual Novelty Game *UPDATE 27/06/18*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: World of Vorecraft, A Visual Novelty Game (Demo Availabl

Postby ian66613 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:42 pm

No no, keep it as it is. I'm a big person on first-person, and the mystery surrounding our own races is good, lets me think I'm a dwarf or gnome :V
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby surfsound » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:37 pm

I love the scene with the goblins...
I hope there will be more shrinking contents...
Anyway great game! :)
surfsound
Been posting for a bit

Postby Natolin » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:03 pm

This is amazingly done my dude. (Also just wondering what server do you play on and are you alli or horde?)
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lakeless » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:32 pm

surfsound wrote:I love the scene with the goblins...
I hope there will be more shrinking contents...
Anyway great game! :)

Oh, you can definitely count on it. I've also got the idea for a giantess scene which I had an idea on how I'd like to implement. Thanks for the feedback!

Nateman9 wrote:This is amazingly done my dude. (Also just wondering what server do you play on and are you alli or horde?)

Thank you! That really means a lot :D I actually don't play retail WoW and haven't since Cataclysm, but I do however play Wrath of the Lich King every so often, although there's not even too much of that these days. I mostly just really enjoy Warcraft's universe even though my knowledge on new content post-Wrath is next to nil.

Still, I hope any WoW players or veterans managed to catch a few references to the game via things like the reverse noggenfogger or trying to lockpick a grey-level door, to name a few. Although I tried to design the game to be understandable to everyone even if they haven't played WoW before, so consider getting the references more of a bonus than a necessity ^^
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby warbrand4 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:59 pm

I haven't played much wow but going to download this and see. hope a worgen appears in the future.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lakeless » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:40 am

I'm sure you'll definitely see one eventually since I plan to do at LEAST one scene with a female of each race, so don't you worry ^^
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alexdu122 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:09 pm

Where i can find the draenei scene :c
Alexdu122
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rayo » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Alexdu122 wrote:Where i can find the draenei scene :c

Spoilers:
Spoiler: show
You have to deny giving the male troll the mushrooms your group found and then he'll tell you of a path that leads to the Draenei
Rayo
---

Postby tanosia » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:48 am

Love the game to bits! Can't wait to see you finish it!
Love the night elf the best <3
tanosia
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lakeless » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:25 am

tanosia wrote:Love the game to bits! Can't wait to see you finish it!
Love the night elf the best <3

Thank you very much ^^ that's very kind of you to say. Rest assured that I'm working on the game, even as we speak. I've got the next scene planned in my head, which is gradually being placed onto paper and then we'll just see where we go from there.

For those who are fans of giantess material, I think you'll want to see what's to come next, but there's still going to be some samesize stuff too, so don't worry either way!

Thanks again for the comment, it's things like that that drive me to continue <3
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby surfsound » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:40 am

can't wait for the new update, this game is amazing :-D
surfsound
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lakeless » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:07 pm

Thank you very much for the compliment :) I know I've been pretty dormant for a while and I believe you have the right to know why.

Don't worry, this isn't a gentle break-in to tell you I quit, quite the contrary, in fact. Well, truth be told, I completely burned myself out from the game and barely touched it before my seasonal job started back up, which puts me away from my laptop 5 days a week until September. These combined made me barely touch the game for a few weeks.

Once I got the feeling for writing back, I was suddenly bored of the Warcraft universe and so, despite my best judgement, decided to start a new game alongside WoV. However, recently I have REALLY got back into WoV and have started up again. I get a week off from Sunday and plan to use most of it on the game's development.

This isn't to say I've made NO progress since the release, there's actually about 4ish new scenes of which 2 are the giantess ones. I don't wanna speak too soon, but I think you're really going to like those bits if you like giantess stuff.

I plan on doing a couple new scenes before releasing an update, but I don't want to promise it will all be done within my week off, lest I end up rushing it all to meet deadlines and giving you half-arsed material. So, no ETA on a release, but I can say that it won't be much longer.

Hopefully you'll all think it was worth the wait, but to be honest, a couple months of silence between game updates is quite normal in this community because life always should come first, so I'm hoping you'll all be forgiving for my recent absence. :)

Thanks for reading my block of text and stay tuned!
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:24 pm

Great game, great writing. I absolutely adore the Tauren scene, I love willing prey/semi-unwilling pred and having the choice really makes it so much better.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby smallpeter » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:06 pm

what vores do you plan on adding in if you don't mind me asking? Also know it's a lot of work but do you think body exploration when tiny would be possible?
smallpeter
Participator

Postby smallpeter » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:07 pm

Great work overall though love it ;)
smallpeter
Participator

Postby Lakeless » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:13 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Great game, great writing. I absolutely adore the Tauren scene, I love willing prey/semi-unwilling pred and having the choice really makes it so much better.

Thank you! Glad you liked it. The tauren scene was one of my few favourites to write, so I'm glad someone else enjoyed reading it as much as I did creating it :) I'm sure I'll do a similar scene in future, so keep a lookout!

smallpeter wrote:what vores do you plan on adding in if you don't mind me asking? Also know it's a lot of work but do you think body exploration when tiny would be possible?

This question is somewhat tricky to answer... My main interest in the vore world revolves around classic oral vore, which basically drove the game's main storyline around the concept of males being a food supply. However, there's been a few bits and fetishes thrown in that I didn't intend to do so in the first place (I mean, fuck, I even discovered shit I never used to be into by simply writing about it whilst horny).

Although most ideas are planned ahead of time, the actual construction and writing of the scenes, again, is about 99% improv, so sometimes I can get struck by idea-lightning with the direction of a particular scene. This generally makes it kinda hard for me to say what is or isn't going into the game, types of vore included. Even for planned feats, I once said that it would be unlikely that I would do an unbirth scene, yet I actually had an idea hit me the other day that I think would work rather well with it. We'll see. There's still, however, certain scenarios that I know I enjoy writing, so they're likely to see a repeat in future.

Having said all of that, the game's main focus is still going to remain oral vore. I plan to do at least 1 oral scene for each race, but we shall see what else comes up during my writing sprees. Who knows what'll happen - body exploration included.

I guess tl;dr: Plan is that there is no plan. My dick writes the scenes, not I.
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lakeless » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:52 am

The game has been updated! Check the main post for more info.
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Re: World of Vorecraft, A Visual Novelty Game (UPDATED!)

Postby dagar » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:55 am

I saw predatory Gnomes! Just a shame we can't fall victim to them in this update. Can't wait to see more!
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deylera » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:39 pm

lovely, I didn't expect to have more content so soon :D
deylera
New to the forum

Postby Atines » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:26 am

Hey i love the game a lot your doing great but are you planing on adding the old gods and Alexstrasza?
Atines
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game