Shrinking game. RPG maker game.>UPDATE 17/5/17<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking game. RPG maker game.>UPDATE 17/5/17<

Postby generalr » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:02 am

I see this thread still has life in it!

I have asked for, and received permission from, TheNinja0 to keep working on this project. I've got an update scheduled to come out soon; I just want to put a little more polish on it and get a few more bugs ironed out first. I'll be ready to post before October, and I'll probably make a new thread for it to keep it separate from this thread and make it easier to update the first post. It's not a huge update, but it's probably nice to know that it's still getting worked on and that new material will come out with the same theme in mind.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alsnapz » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:44 am

generalr wrote:I see this thread still has life in it!

I have asked for, and received permission from, TheNinja0 to keep working on this project. I've got an update scheduled to come out soon; I just want to put a little more polish on it and get a few more bugs ironed out first. I'll be ready to post before October, and I'll probably make a new thread for it to keep it separate from this thread and make it easier to update the first post. It's not a huge update, but it's probably nice to know that it's still getting worked on and that new material will come out with the same theme in mind.

Hell yeah.
Hey guys look, it's the REAL Alsnapz

I haven't posted anything here in forever but whatever: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/alsnapz/
Alsnapz
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:07 am

Awww yes.
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:02 am

good to hear progress is going to be made

but let's hope you don't change Ninja0's vision for the game and keep things on a Endo theme (unless Ninja0 comes over himself and declares otherwise)
Firon
---

Postby bebopy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:12 pm

I'm excited to hear this is still being worked on, I hope your update has some booty exploration in it, that would be lovely
bebopy
Participator

Postby HavocLordX » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:42 pm

Hope there's breast-vore involved too...but with the same endo principles.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby dude93931 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:09 pm

Thats nice of you :)

If you could just tell us in this thread as well as create a new one when your update is ready plz (cause i'm following this thread, but not the rest of this section :P )
dude93931
Been posting for a bit

Postby joeburp22181 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:07 pm

Oh man, the suspense is killing me. Started playing this game, beat it to the point of current completion like 15 times. If there is any support financially that's needed here, I wouldn't mind donating some. I am sure others would be happy to as well. True most don't get paid for making these free vore games, but I think they should. And if they had enough people backing it, than maybe the producers would feel as if it were time well spent. Making some money while at the same time, creating an amazing product for consumers.

There are already a few games I noticed out there being done under patreon.

Just my two cents.

Cheers for such a fun game so far TheNinja0!
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby BlackLotus90 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:50 pm

joeburp22181 wrote:If there is any support financially that's needed here, I wouldn't mind donating some.
The reason for the temporary halt in development is not financial, but in fact this:
TheNinja0 wrote:I've sort of lost enthusiasm for working on the game for the moment, but it could strike back at any time.Idealy, I only want to work on the game when I'm motivated to do so, I don't want to force myself to do it as that would produce lower quality work.
But not to worry, because;
generalr wrote:I have asked for, and received permission from, TheNinja0 to keep working on this project.
BlackLotus90
Been posting for a bit

Postby Date Masamune » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:31 pm

I'm getting really excited but I have to wait
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby BigDashT » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:00 am

Great to hear this project has some life back into it.

lmk if you need any financial assistance with development, a project like this is worth my support \o/
BigDashT
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gunship544 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:32 pm

yea this game is god tier but sadly the original creator lost the spark and stop working good to see it coming back to life any estimation on when for first update or when the new thread will start?
Gunship544
New to the forum

Postby Seelane » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:28 pm

Can somebody please give me the full version? Vanessa you can't unlock Vanessa in my version, before I could but now it as if I lost the mini game and when I edited the game to unlock her, it seem like you can also not lose her UB mini game...
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby generalr » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:28 pm

generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby velvex » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:40 am

um im doing the futa night thing but this happens cant open minu or anything after forced to close app
Attachments
Screenshot (41).png
velvex
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:01 am

First: Right above your post is the link to the new topic of the game.

Second: Yea, there are quite some bugs in it; wrong images, dead ends, loops, and more. We just have to live with this.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:36 am

F#ck, i thought that there is a new update, but this is a very old version of the game.
I saw update and then the date of out coming, this is from may '17.
The current version is from november '17 by generalr.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:39 am

RC8015 wrote:First: Right above your post is the link to the new topic of the game.

Second: Yea, there are quite some bugs in it; wrong images, dead ends, loops, and more. We just have to live with this.

Why give u a bug report?
This is the old topic of the game, it's from may '17, the current version is from generalr (november '17)
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tranzora » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:35 am

there are many instances where the screen just goes black. It's unavoidable, and unfixable
Tranzora
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tranzora » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:52 am

I used no not get it at all, now I'm getting it EVERY SINGLE TIME
Tranzora
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game